It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey You... Yeah, you! The one complaining about the Healthcare Reform Bill...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+146 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
OK, I will state right up front that this has just got me steamed up! I log on tonight to find both my facebook page and naturally, ATS just brimming with the "OH NOEZ, WE'RE DOOMED" partisan panic crowd screaming the sky is falling because those evil bastard Democrats passed a Healthcare Reform Bill. How dare they spend our tax dollars!! OK, I have just one question for you 'Conservatives'...

WHY WEREN'T YOU THIS UPSET WHEN BUSH AND CHENEY WERE GOING THROUGH OUR MONEY LIKE DRUNKEN SAILORS ON SHORE LEAVE???

Where was your anger when Bush gave a huge tax cut to his rich buddies and created the damn deficit that being added to now??? At least that adulterous worm Clinton left a SURPLUS when he left office! Or is it OK if they waste our tax money as long as they have a frakkiin' (R) after their names????

Here's another question for all of you GENIUSES out there: Remember those really EVIL variable rate mortgages that were given out to people who couldn't afford to pay them once the rate 'varied'??? You know, the financial instruments that caused the housing market to collapse, put MILLIONS of Americans out of work, and had the Wall Street Banksters getting bailed out by us taxpayers??? Why are those frakkin' things still legal??? Why hasn't ANYONE from EITHER side of the aisle proposed legislation to make those wretched things ILLEGAL???

NO!!!

I'll tell you why, because ALL politicians, whether they have a (D) or an (R) after there names work for the same people, THE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS!!!

So go ahead and whine and moan about the damn Healthcare Reform Bill... You have EXACTLY the kind of Government you DESERVE!!!

MOD EDIT: to remove ill-mannered content from post and title

[edit on Mon Mar 22 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I find your wording in this Post Highly Offensive ..................REPORTED !

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Why do you American democrat supporters always call people names like "Stupid"?

There is no need for it. It's not on.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Shhhhhhh!

That's reality, and reality has no place on ATS!

Remember, it's whoever is in charge is BAD, minority side is GOOD.

But you're right. and I think this entire YEAR LONG DEBATE! (freaking thank god it's over) was pretty much to make the public forget that exact problem with our economy.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Good for you, Skippy! I find this whole mess offensive, and the partisan crap EXTREMELY offensive!

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Do we always have to resort to the Bush years and bashing conservatives just because something was passed today that we didn't like?

From what i recalled from the Bush years is a Congress who couldn't say no.

We still have the same problem.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
For the first time I must agree with a post her on this site.
And one more thing for all the members who speak of such outrage, why do you not identify where you are from in your profiles its easy to talk -S
SNIP- when you are hidden

Mod Edit - Please Do Not Circumvent The Automatic Sensors

[edit on Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:12:35 -0500 by MemoryShock]

+9 more 
link   
reply to post by belial259

Get back to me once you've read the ENTIRE OP... I never stated that I support EITHER party! In fact, I accused both parties of being puppets of the Special Interest Groups... Nice try Ace, but FAIL...

link   

Clinton left a SURPLUS when he left office!

This is the only thing I don't agree with. There was no surplus. Everything else, however, is spot on so you get a S&F from me.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Budget surplus, and yes he did... He couldn't keep his Johnson in his pants, but he could stay within a budget, and actually spend less than what was brought in...

+46 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's quite simple. Obama ignored the wishes of the majority of the American people and decided to pass this ridiculous bill anyways. It's not about the democrats or the republicans actually, its about the people.

It's a shame your thread is riddled with grammatical errors and you are the one calling people stupid. I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Just going to shout out a kudos JR.

Nice job

I don't want to say anything.... else....

But uh... Good Job

And.... Oh yeah

Second line.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Interesting ... I didn't address anything? Please refer to my last post.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

www.craigsteiner.us...
www.craigsteiner.us...

I'll take that, coupled with the fact that Clinton is in league with the CFR, a known drug dealer in Arkansas, that the FED owns us, and the fact that I didn't count a penny of this so-called surplus, and hedge my bets on no surplus ever existing.

I gotta hit the sack now, I'll see you people in two days when I come back from my trip.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

I did... Not one mention of the Bush spending spree as outlined in the OP, not one mention about the Housing Crash as outlined in the OP, not one mention about both parties working for the Special Interest Groups as outlined in the OP... Just a comment about the Healthcare Reform Bill, which was barely mentioned in the OP.... So, did you even READ the OP???

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
For those us of who are not American

would someone kindly explain, in approximate terms is fine, how much this new health care is going to cost the average American

and does it exceed what the average American was paying before ?

please

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
For those us of who are not American

would someone kindly explain, in approximate terms is fine, how much this new health care is going to cost the average American

and does it exceed what the average American was paying before ?

please

The same as one stealth bomber to begin with and in the end about 3 stealth bombers, with out cost overrides. Thats the cost of the program in all.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by cmaracing]

[edit on 22-3-2010 by cmaracing]

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You claimed I didn't address anything. I simply stated my opinion on the subject matter. People are complaining because they weren't listened to ... which is important seeing where the majority stands on this issue. Do you really expect people to take this easily? You just call them stupid when in reality they realize they are getting screwed. Is that not addressing your thread?

"Conservatives" are of no concern to me. You should understand that especially since you realize both parties working for the "Special Interest Groups" you mentioned.

Ironic that you state the Healthcare Reform Bill was barely mentioned ... yet it is in the title of your thread and most people are going to be lured here for such reasons.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cmaracing

Thanks

I've heard said that the new health system will cost the 'average American' 2.5% of annual earnings

Would that be accurate ?

In approximate terms, what were Americans paying prior to (the yet to be implemented) new system ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join