It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel says he is not the messiah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The first part of the 13-14th episodes confirms Benjamin Creme's new strategy of lying. It shows that Maitreya's issue is real. Maitreya "foretold" the 2008 world economic crisis and Raj Patel preciself has showed himself in mid 2008, the year of the crisis.

This crisis was the departure signal for accelerating the global reforms within the major institutions (UN, WB,IMF, WHO,...) and was the sign for Maitreya/Raj Patel's emergence.

In the second part, I clearly show how similar is Raj Patel's speech compared to what Benjamin Creme said about what would be Maitreya's speech when he will emerge. I finally show another clear clues that indicates that Maitreya/Raj Patel and Creme are controlled by the demons, Satan/Maitreya is using their body as he wishes.

Episode 13-14, part 1:

Episode 13-14, part 2:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Now the question is asked without any confusion. The media are speaking more and more clearly about the real role of Raj Patel. they asked him to expose his vision of change for the whole world and even what would he do when he'll be in charge.

Raj Patel answers that the first thing he would do would be to remove the position of world president because it would be dictatorial to have 1 president for the whole world. Of course that what it was planned by advance , Maitreya is not to rule the world, he's to galvanize the assembly of the UN which will lead the world. Maitreya is the true instigator of what is happening in our world, he's the true master of this evil elite, so don't be fooled by this nice speech.

Raj Patel's reply to "What would you do if you were the president of the world?" :

Raj Patel On The Value Of Nothing With Ross Gittins, Part 1/6:

Now things are clear, Raj Patel is really going high.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In this 15th episodes, you can see that Raj Patel/Maitreya has entered into a new step of his worlwide promotion. Since January 2010, Raj Patel has done a tour in the US, in Canada and in Australia, he's been received on the major networks and he's been quoted in the major newspapers.

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

Moreover, we can see the highest ranking people around Raj Patel, as Nobel Prizes, high ranking offcials among the major institutions and governments (US government, WHO, WTO, WB, IMF, Food organizations,...). They all praise him and put him above themsleves.

Raj Patel is even asked his view on the authenticity of Bill & Melinda Gates' activism!!!! Who is Raj Patel to be given such an importance?!

Moreover, Raj Patel's speech is closer and closer to Maitreya's one, and Raj is more and more explicit about his worlwide ambitions.

Be very careful of this man because he says many good things but he plays a double game. He's connected to the same guys who have put us in this mess, who have been lying to us and harming us for centuries. He has a secret goal, to deceive us, as the Satan he is.

Do not listen to Raj Patel's recommandations: Don't militate, don't oppose the New World Order, don't support it neither, don't be an activist, it's useless, you're only going to be used for other purposes. Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe.

Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings. Raj Patel uses the most known hypnosis techniques on the audience, his hands' gestures, his voice, his weird look, his voices, his intonations' changes, his stuttering are all made to put you in a state of trance which will lead you to say Amen to all what he says and what he is.

This is a serious matter, believe me or not, that's for your good.

You want to find guidance and to be safe from any danger, obey exclusively God and the Koran and you'll be protected, that's a fair advice.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He said in that clip that america consume 9 planets worth of resources each year??

That dont make sense....arent we all just on one planet or did i get my wires crossed?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Lol, this whole thread is comical. What a joke. The true Messiah is my pet dog, named Alex, who sleeps under the house to keep his identity a secret till the time comes when all the world will bow down to his saintly paws.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In this 15th episodes, you can see that Raj Patel/Maitreya has entered into a new step of his worlwide promotion. Since January 2010, Raj Patel has done a tour in the US, in Canada and in Australia, he's been received on the major networks and he's been quoted in the major newspapers.

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

Moreover, we can see the highest ranking people around Raj Patel, as Nobel Prizes, high ranking offcials among the major institutions and governments (US government, WHO, WTO, WB, IMF, Food organizations,...). They all praise him and put him above themsleves.

Raj Patel is even asked his view on the authenticity of Bill & Melinda Gates' activism!!!! Who is Raj Patel to be given such an importance?!

Moreover, Raj Patel's speech is closer and closer to Maitreya's one, and Raj is more and more explicit about his worlwide ambitions.

Be very careful of this man because he says many good things but he plays a double game. He's connected to the same guys who have put us in this mess, who have been lying to us and harming us for centuries. He has a secret goal, to deceive us, as the Satan he is.

Do not listen to Raj Patel's recommandations: Don't militate, don't oppose the New World Order, don't support it neither, don't be an activist, it's useless, you're only going to be used for other purposes. Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe.

Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings. Raj Patel uses the most known hypnosis techniques on the audience, his hands' gestures, his voice, his weird look, his voices, his intonations' changes, his stuttering are all made to put you in a state of trance which will lead you to say Amen to all what he says and what he is.

This is a serious matter, believe me or not, that's for your good.

You want to find guidance and to be safe from any danger, obey exclusively God and the Koran and you'll be protected, that's a fair advice.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
He said in that clip that america consume 9 planets worth of resources each year??

That dont make sense....arent we all just on one planet or did i get my wires crossed?

Open your brain, you don't even understand your own language.
He said if all the people over the world were living as the people live in America (which is not the case), we'd need 9 planets to feed the world population.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras
Lol, this whole thread is comical. What a joke. The true Messiah is my pet dog, named Alex, who sleeps under the house to keep his identity a secret till the time comes when all the world will bow down to his saintly paws.

I wouldnt write it off just yet. Have you seen the powerful people behind this man?

I'm not saying it is or it isnt real im just saying rather than shoot it down with flames of ridicule at least keep an open mind.

there are powers we cant see at work behind the scences and RP and SI and BC are all major players. To what end? only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by Spirit777

Open your brain, you don't even understand your own language.
He said if all the people over the world were living as the people live in America (which is not the case), we'd need 9 planets to feed the world population.

Actually he said America consume 9 planets worth of resources each year and if the world consumed as much as America there would be no food left.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
After the first apparition of this phenomenon in Norway (12/2009), Creme announced that we would see other spiral apparitions in the future, which has already happened in China (12/2009) and now in Australia (06/2010).

Benjamin Creme and ShareInternational have announced that this new spiral phenomenon is heralding Maitreya's emergence. Creme has also announced that many more such spectacular celestial signs could be expected.

I am not saying that these signs are what we are told, but Creme has clearly connected these astral events to Maitreya's emergence. No matter what these phenomena are, don't trust Maitreya/Raj Patel, don't trust anything which is promoted by this society.

Keep your faith in God and take the Koran as your guide.

5 June 2010, Australia:

December 2009 China:

December 2009 Norway:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
In this first day of the soccer World Cup, Raj Patel speaks about how the shack dwellers in South Africa are the big losers of the World Cup. They cannot take advantage of the economical opportunity of the World Cup neither they can enjoy the matches.

Few time after Raj Patel has spoken about this issue, we've seen on TV that some schack dwellers had taken action against the authorities in South Africa.

Once again, Raj Patel has intervened on key problems, he's given a strong speech for more justice and equality, Raj Patel's behaviour is more and more far from the one of a mere writer and closer and closer to the one of the World Teacher. 5 month after his last book's release, Raj Patel is still supposedly promoting his book, can you believe this?

Watch this man, watch him very carefuly!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In this 16th episode, I expose more and more obvious connections between Share International and Raj Patel. People say these are mere coïncidences, I don't believe in coïncidence and when coïncidence becomes the general rule that definitely means that these are not coïncidences. Coïncidence is the weapon of the ignorant, whatever an ignorant person cannot explain, he interprets it as a coïncidence. From part 1 to 16, I've reported tons of "coïncidences"... Come on! Let's be serious, this is the real world! Wake up!

I get all my guidance from God and the Koran ALONE. You want to have guidance? You want to know the truth? You want to see this world as it really is?

Then follow my recommandation: repent, Worship God alone, take the Koran as your only guide, you'll find relief and guidance otherwise only perdition awaits you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
In the episode 17, I expose that the "character" Raj Patel is a total fabrication. His name is fake, his life is fake, he's just appeared from nowhere just like a certain Obama. I've said in the previous parts that Obama was chosen to permit the necessary changes for Maitreya's New Age world and is probably the last US president. Obama and Maitreya/Satan are for sure connected.

Another proof that Raj Patel is Maitreya is that "Raj Patel" is the backbone to all this investigation, each time you google someone/something connected to Raj Patel you find other connections to this whole global plan. Tons of global organizations have appeared just over the last years, they all enjoy large fundings and large media coevrage, just like Avaaz headed by Ricken Patel.

As you've seen, There are tons of "Patels" on the web, that way they can flood the web and manipulate the amount of information and they can create confusion. "Patel" seems to be like a code name just as Mr Smith in Matrix.

I have nothing against Justice, equality and sharing, what I am exposing is that the people who are pretending to bring us this utopia are lost and are misleaded by Maitreya/Satan, they will lose themselves and ruin your life if your give them trust.

Obey God and the Koran that's a better guidance. God gives you an authentic true promise whereas Satan/Maitreya is only making up stories.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The first part of the episode 18-19 exposes that the mainstream media and Share International have been unsuccessfuly intending to counter my serie since its beginning. The problem is that they are not even credible as they simply are lying to the people (as they are used to).

This part also shows that Maitreya & Raj Patel's vision for the world is the same: a society which combines both Capitalism's and Communism's truths, which once again exposes that Raj Patel actually is Maitreya.

This first part of the episode 18-19 also denounces that Raj Patel/Maitreya promotes Evolution as he knows that this society has already inculcated this concept to the whole world.

Evolution exists but not as defined by Darwin which is a Humanist, who is opposed to the existence of a unique God. Once again, it just reveals the true nature of Raj Patel/Maitreya, a human body totaly under the control of Satan, the Dark Father.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join