It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonora, California UFO Caught On Film 6-2-04

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

HBCC UFO Research Note: I have watched this video footage which is extremely clear to watch. I personally am amazed at what I am looking at on this tape. This object moves so fast, yet can stop of a dime and again from a dead stop move again at an incredible rate of speed. It is like it never stopped moving. I would suggest this footage is a must see.

rense.com...

The maneuvers this thing makes are classic of a real UFO. Almost like they speed up the film(surreal)

I always think "bugs" when I see these type of encounter.

This month should be interesting in UFO footage and pictures.....We have the Venus Transit coming up on the 8th of this month, then the Summer Solstice June 21st.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That is a pretty amazing looking clip.Assuming that the object was in the actual vicinity of that airliner,it was moving at an astounding rate of speed.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good Capture
So what do you think? Well 80% of me saying it’s Extraterrestrial.
The 20% says it is a fake. Clips like this should come with the best quality.
And also the worldwide UFO sightings have increased enormous since the last Months. So I doubt this is ours made. There surly is coming more UFO pictures/videos inn, and that’s good

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The camera moves in correspondence iwth the UFO. Which would lead me to think that this was possibly a stationary mark on a window which looked like it was zooming about with each zoom or spin of the camera.

That said, if this is controlled by us or them it is absolutely amazing!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Have you seen the way it comes into shot? Thats pretty top! But, why can it (and other similar footage i have seen) not move in straight lines? Why must it always seem so unsteady?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I guess my question would have to be, why was someone filming that airplane? Everything seems way to convenient. One of the things you have to look at when determining if something is a fake or not is why was the video being shot in the first place? It stands out to me that someone was videotaping an obscure airliner and they just happened to see this UFO, which to me looks like some kind of penlight. I�m not saying this isn�t a real video, but I am suspicious of it.

Edit: I might also add that tricks similar to this one can be done by shooting video through a piece of glass and shining lights onto the glass.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Edit: I might also add that tricks similar to this one can be done by shooting video through a piece of glass and shining lights onto the glass.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by zerotime]

Does no-one on this site read follow up posts?

I said this in the above post.

I think the thing about this site is that everyone is too eager to be the first to debunk, that they pay no attention to anyone elses thoughts on the matter.

Either that or they are too lazy to read the whole post, if this is the case then this forum is failing badly.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I posted recently in another thread how my old man witnessed something strongly believed to be a UFO - I know he did because I was with him ( I was around 11). He didn't really "play it up" because people would think he was nuts.

It's amazing that there's hardly any high quality film evidence of something similar - it's always an amateur with a camera. Not to say there isn't any, maybe those people with this evidence don't "play it up" because people would think they were nuts.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey triplesod, Relax.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
The camera moves in correspondence iwth the UFO. Which would lead me to think that this was possibly a stationary mark on a window which looked like it was zooming about with each zoom or spin of the camera.

That said, if this is controlled by us or them it is absolutely amazing!

agreed...
i share you opinion....

top topics

join