It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They preach a religion of peace, but are they really about peace? I thought I'd be one of the few people here to post something about Islam since it seems everyone else is scared too. I for one am not, and believe and support the quoted statements.
We all seem to blindly believe they are of peace, I think not!

Source

They start accumulating in countries and then start terrorizing it with gangs of rapists, violence and civil disruption. They are possessed, demon possessed. They seek to spread fear and violence, they are pawns of the devil who feeds off of the fear and suffering they create for power. Just as their leader, Mohammad, they use "God" as an excuse to prey on innocent people. Mohammad was a robber and a thief, his followers are no different. It is not the Most High God they serve, but Satan.

"By means of shrewd lies, unremittingly repeated, it is possible to make people believe that heaven is hell - and hell heaven. The greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed." Adolph Hitler

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." Joseph Goebbels

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination!

Source

It is impossible to understand Islam and Muslims by listening to their protestations against terror and their proclamations of patriotism for America. Usually, it is wise and fair to give people the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to national safety and the future of America, we had better look twice, even thrice at Muslim patriotism. Why? Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.” One Muslim said that Al-taqiyya means dissimulation then he expanded it to diplomacy but he should have gone further to deception. Now some Muslims who do not follow the Koran are as faithful Americans as any of us, but the problem is, we cannot know.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by dthwraith]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oops forgot to add the video links.

Hamas steals Mickey Mouse image to teach hate and Islamic supremacy

The Hamas Television is using a clone of Disney’s Mickey Mouse to teach children to hate Israel and America, and aspire to Islam’s inevitable and impending world domination. The squeaky-voiced Mickey Mouse lookalike, named Farfur, is the star of a weekly children’s program called Tomorrow’s Pioneers on the official Hamas TV station (Al-Aqsa TV). Farfur and his co-host, a young girl named Saraa’, teach children about such things as the importance of the daily prayers and drinking milk, while taking every opportunity to indoctrinate young viewers with teachings of Islamic supremacy, hatred of Israel and the US and support of "resistance" – the Palestinian euphemism for terror

Source

The vids are at the source link.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Come on, they are peaceful. Just because they kill people that offend them shouldn't be taken as being "hostile."

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

Islam is like most other religions, there are radial fundamentalist groups on the fringe, and then there are the average worshipers who are just making their way through life like the rest of us. Christianity is much the same way, there are fundamentalists and then the rest of them are pretty much normal.

A lot of people point to the Koran and say "look at all the violence, this can't be a religion of peace." but one can point to the Bible and say the same thing, particularly the old testament.

Don't stereotype the whole religion based on the actions of radicals within them, religions naturally breed that type of behavior. Like politics. People will do some crazy things to defend their ideologies and further their agendas.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Don't stereotype the whole religion based on the actions of radicals within them

Awww, but then people like oppaperclip would have to use discernment and intelligence when discussing topics like this!

We can't have that now, can we?

No, they are all evil and violent fanatics. It's simpler that way.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow I thought a lot more people here at ATS would have something to say about this. Honestly I'm shocked at the the lack of responses. If I made a thread called Christianity lies it would have 50+ responses. I was half joking when I said "I thought I'd be one of the few people here to post something about Islam since it seems everyone else is scared too. " Maybe that was more of a correct statement then I thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

True but you don't see cartoonist who make drawing's of Jesus Christ "for example" on Christian hit lists!

Muslims planned to kill Swedish cartoonist

DUBLIN (AFP) - Irish police arrested seven Muslims suspected of conspiracy to murder over a plot to kill a Swedish cartoonist who drew the Prophet Mohammed with the body of a dog.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

Yeah, Muslims are typically very sensitive about using Muhammad's image, that's the issue when people become too attached to their beliefs, they can't take a joke. It is typical to see Jesus lampooned in media and has become commonplace, I'm sure back in the middle ages they would have put you to death for it. So only the radical Christian fringe will get upset, I wouldn't be surprised to see Seth Macfarlane (Family Guy creator) on a few radical Christian hitlists for all the times he's made fun of Jesus.

Islamic terrorism is more well known but there have been plenty of terrorists from other religions (Christians who murder abortion docs for instance).

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
dthwraith - Obviously you know nothing about Islam other than what you read on the internet ect. I suggest reading The Holy Quran, so you can see for yourself just how beautiful Islam really is! The Holy Quran is full of peace and wisdom! I, like you, used to be turned off by Islam because of what I heard about it and saw on T.V. But, luckily, while I was in a Hospital, I met this really cool Muslim guy, and he would hit me with these verses from the Quran that would really blow my mind. I was like " woah ", I gotta read this book!

So I read it front to back and it definitely changed my life! I'll never be the same, and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I will be a peaceful muslim for the rest of my life. Like, you have no idea just how much knowledge is in the Holy Quran. It's mind-blowing.

And all you do is quote a couple things from two Nazis that are burning in hell-fire and drinking boiling water as we speak. I really don't get your point but whatever. You sound like Perry Stone or someone - just scared to death because you know it's only a matter of time before Islam is without a doubt the Absolute Religion. Afterall, it is the fastest growing religion on the planet. Hmm... there must be a reason for this!

Here are a couple of my favorite quotes in the Holy Quran - it may just expand your mind and hopefully open your eyes to the power it holds!

~ Quote 1 ~

"The mystery of life and death, sleep and dreams, is a fascinating enigma, of which the solution is perhaps beyond the ken of man. A vast mass of superstition as well as imaginative and pyschological literature has grown up about it. But the simplest and truest religious doctrine is laid down here in a few words.

In death we surrender our physical life, but our soul does not die; it goes back to a plane of existence in which it is more concious of the realities of the spiritual world: " Allah takes the soul ".

What is sleep? As far as animal life is concerned, it is the cessation of the working of the nervous system, though other animal functions, such as digestion, growth, and the circulation of the blood, continue, possibly at a different pace. It is the repose of the nervous system, and in this respect it is common to man and animals, and perhaps even to plants, if, as is probable, plants have a nervous system. The mental processes ( and certainly volition) are also suspended in sleep, except that in ordinary dreams there is a medley of recollections, which often present vividly to our conciousness things that do not or cannot happen in nature as we know it in our coordinated minds.

But there is another kind of dream which is rarer - one in which the dreamer sees things as they actually happen , backwards or forwards in time, or in which gifted individuals see spirtual truths otherwise imperceptible to them. How can we explain this? It is suggested that our soul or personality - that something which is above our animal life - is then in a plane of spiritual existence akin to physical death ( see last note ), when we are nearer to Allah.

In poetic imagery, Sleep is " twin-brother to Death ". Sleep being twin-brother to Death, our souls are for the time being released from the bondage of the flesh. Allah takes them for the time being. If, as some do, we are to die peacefully in sleep, our soul does not come back to the physical body, and the latter decays and dies. If we still have some period of life to fufill according to Allah's decree, our soul comes back to the body, and we resume our functions in this life. "

~ Quote 2 ~

" Those in obstinate rebellion Against Allah are merely deceived And deceive each other. Leave them Alone, but trust and obey Allah Openly and in the inmost recesses Of your heart. The plots of the wicked Are but plots against their own souls. "

xoxo...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sadly (for many honest Judeo-Christian scholars) there is a recurring truth within both the Koran and the "Bible."

Both are repleat with unspeakable calls for violence and remorseless killing of those who are 'outsiders'. A common tribal characteristic, no?

Each identifies 'outsiders' as threats.

While there are calls for tolerance and patient forgiveness, charity and honorable conduct. The faithful are left with a choice... when led by their religious leaders, either follow or be as an 'outsider.'

It isn't the faith per se that lies, it contradicts. People use the contradiction to lie.

In the end we must follow our hearts, failable though they are. Having done that, at least we can account for our actions as we truthfully felt them to be justified; and not because we were 'taught' or 'indoctrinated' one way or another.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith
They preach a religion of peace, but are they really about peace? I thought I'd be one of the few people here to post something about Islam since it seems everyone else is scared too. I for one am not, and believe and support the quoted statements.
We all seem to blindly believe they are of peace, I think not!

Source

They start accumulating in countries and then start terrorizing it with gangs of rapists, violence and civil disruption. They are possessed, demon possessed. They seek to spread fear and violence, they are pawns of the devil who feeds off of the fear and suffering they create for power. Just as their leader, Mohammad, they use "God" as an excuse to prey on innocent people. Mohammad was a robber and a thief, his followers are no different. It is not the Most High God they serve, but Satan.

"By means of shrewd lies, unremittingly repeated, it is possible to make people believe that heaven is hell - and hell heaven. The greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed." Adolph Hitler

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." Joseph Goebbels

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination!

Source

It is impossible to understand Islam and Muslims by listening to their protestations against terror and their proclamations of patriotism for America. Usually, it is wise and fair to give people the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to national safety and the future of America, we had better look twice, even thrice at Muslim patriotism. Why? Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.” One Muslim said that Al-taqiyya means dissimulation then he expanded it to diplomacy but he should have gone further to deception. Now some Muslims who do not follow the Koran are as faithful Americans as any of us, but the problem is, we cannot know.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by dthwraith]

I feel you are comming down to harsh on the muslim brotheren for you not acknowledging the fact that all religioins have been tainted upon planet Earth in order to mislead and confuse the masses. I for one believe there was a time when these religions were sound and in good nature but as the seeds of destruction/hell grew these religions became overwhelmed with certain individuals belief systems. ALso the angel GABRIEL WAS THE SAME ANGEL WHO COMMUNICATED WITH JESUS MOM DURING HIS BIRTH AS WELL AS TOLD MUHAMMAD ABOUT HIS RESPONSIBILITIES THAT WERE SET UPON HIM.......STOP HATEN IT DRAWS YOU TO THE SIDE OF THE BEAST, FRIEND...W?hat if Earth was invaded by another species then I bet you all would act like syblings and fight together AM I WRONG? Or would you get invaded and still fight and lose entirely.....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith
Wow I thought a lot more people here at ATS would have something to say about this. Honestly I'm shocked at the the lack of responses. If I made a thread called Christianity lies it would have 50+ responses. I was half joking when I said "I thought I'd be one of the few people here to post something about Islam since it seems everyone else is scared too. " Maybe that was more of a correct statement then I thought.

people are open minded here and they dont just jump to conclusion, almost everyone here have learnt to look at the story from every side. maybe this would have 50+ responses if you give it time and allow people to debate, you dont get 50 responses over night.

now back to topic, maybe you should read more about the life of muhammed, his family, and the events after his death. it is very interesting and will sharply affect the way you look at islam.

it is important to note that muhammed never spread islam by the sword, it was after his death that the kalifa was stolen from ALI IBN ABI TALIB (cousin of prophet muhammed) by the prophets friends, they then went on a campaign to spread islam and anyone who refused was killed.

they even killed other muslims who refused to accept the kalipha because to them it was ali who was meant to take it. thats where islam split.

all this happened a long time ago but now the biggest problem we face is wahabism. they are a sect in islam who gave themselves the right to declare anyone as an infidel, and once declare infidel they believe that gives them the right to kill you... alquada are wahabi.

but then there is extremism everywhere, too much of everything is not good anyway...

anyway i hope you find the time to study the story of islam, and the family of the prophet and how all the imams where murdered because they refused the ideology of the fake islam that was created by the so called friends of the prophet.

at the end of the day it doesnt matter if you are muslim, christian, jew, hindu. what matters are you're intentions and the goods you do. at the end of the day its good vs evil

god bless us all

top topics

join