It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Fry on the Catholic Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Great speech by one of the greatest and most intelligent British actors and workers of good, of this century, Stephen Fry at the Intelligence squared debate. I couldn't agree less or more to be honest. This is a brave guy who dares to speak up against the "sexually incompitent" men with funny hats we know as Catholic priests:

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Numerous Popes have claim total ownership of everyone and everything. Sounds familiar? AKA NWO. From the very first authorized torture or execution by the Catholic Church it has demonstrated a complete lack of a spiritual nature. Yet, so successful at brainwashing that millions and millions continue to follow the con. Spies, Assassins, Pedophilia, Militarism, Brainwashing, Wars, Marketing Hype, Injustice, theft of income, property, rights. All characteristics of Catholicism. AKA the NWO.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Great speech by one of the greatest and most intelligent British actors and workers of good, of this century, Stephen Fry at the Intelligence squared debate. I couldn't agree less or more to be honest. This is a brave guy who dares to speak up against the "sexually incompitent" men with funny hats we know as Catholic priests:

www.dailymotion.com...

I have always admired the wit and intelligence of Stephen Fry ... now that admiration and respect, for standing up and saying what so many people think ... with such eloquence ... has grown tenfold.

What a man !

Woody

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Thread and full video already exists here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Numerous Popes have claim total ownership of everyone and everything. Sounds familiar?

What Popes were they and can you please source the quotes?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join