It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Americans,Is it time to revolt?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Yes I have.

Tell me your concerns and I will refute every claim you make if they are anything like what I have seen here on ATS about the bill.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

People on forums like this one have understood for many many decades that America needs a "revolution," this is nothing new, nothing has really changed from administration to administration.

So what is the problem then? The problem is that the people who visit forums like these are a VERY SMALL portion of the entire populace. 2% of the country is not going to successfully revolt against the United States Government lol. EVERYONE needs to wake-up and understand that there IS a conspiracy going on in this world. And obviously EVERYONE does NOT understand that, therefore there will not be any revolution any time soon. (Hell, even a lot of people on this CONSPIRACY forum don't even understand what the global conspiracy is all about... so how do we expect regular Joe Six-Packs to understand it? lol)

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Lets keep on track, no need to defend the bill or the current administration.

I'm looking for the pulse of the ATS community. Do you feel as I do a corner has been turned and the time for action is truly now, maybe now or never

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

I don't think you get it man. There is no possible way a revolution can take place when the majority of the people who need to participate in the revolution DO NOT THINK THERE IS EVEN A REASON TO REVOLT.

Hello?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Another thread.........The debate is over..........It is apparent that you will stand on the other side if the time comes as the OPs thread suggest......

Good luck to ya!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I think the root prob is as long as joe six pack can get his six pack, all is well

Very simplistic, but profound if you think about it

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

That is simplistic and there is more to it, but yes, you are correct that as long as Joe Six-Pack gets his six-pack then all will be well in their minds. And obviously it's not just a six-pack, it's the LCD TV, the SUV, the iPod Blackberry or whatever...

It's called complacency. Americans are complacent as well as apathetic.

It is a normal cycle of human evolution, it goes in a circle. Does anyone have that picture of the cycle? It starts at freedom and ends up at slavery.

Edit: I found it... here you go:

revoltoftheplebs.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Revolt? No, are you crazy. The day that internet access is rationed, censored, and limited is the day you should revolt.

You revolt now and you are on the wrong side and hanging out with the wrong crowd.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Who do you think owns the US Government?

For the Corporations and by the corporations.

Read David Sirota's book, "Hostile Takeover".

I believe it's past the point of the people revolting.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
Lets keep on track, no need to defend the bill or the current administration.

I'm looking for the pulse of the ATS community. Do you feel as I do a corner has been turned and the time for action is truly now, maybe now or never

Wait...so what your saying is...lets stay on track, we can only talk negatively here about anything going on and start talks about internet dudes starting a revolution...the only line of thinking must fall in step with anti-government logic.

and here is where I enact Goodwin's law...

Nazi's would be proud of such structure.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Revolt? No, are you crazy. The day that internet access is rationed, censored, and limited is the day you should revolt.

You revolt now and you are on the wrong side and hanging out with the wrong crowd.

BAM!

Exactly...That is the only time that America needs to concern themselves about. The internet is the only true place of freedom and where the power of the people is truely represented.
Once that starts being clamped down on for any reason is the time we start taking names and kicking arse.

-eyes McCain-

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree. People need to realize how important and powerful the Internet is.

Never in the history of our species have we had such a powerful tool which contains the knowledge of the world at our fingertips. For the most part, it is still "free" and uncensored in most areas of the world.

I credit the Internet for the people who are "waking up." As long as they do not censor and destroy the Internet I believe the people will win in the end.

"They" cannot stand the Internet, however. They already own media companies, textbook companies, movie companies... you name it. But they DO NOT own the Internet. It is the one thing that they did not plan for and it slipped through the cracks. Now they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out how to get this darn Internet thing under their control just like everything else.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree. People need to realize how important and powerful the Internet is.

Never in the history of our species have we had such a powerful tool which contains the knowledge of the world at our fingertips. For the most part, it is still "free" and uncensored in most areas of the world.

I credit the Internet for the people who are "waking up." As long as they do not censor and destroy the Internet I believe the people will win in the end.

"They" cannot stand the Internet, however. They already own media companies, textbook companies, movie companies... you name it. But they DO NOT own the Internet. It is the one thing that they did not plan for and it slipped through the cracks. Now they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out how to get this darn Internet thing under their control just like everything else.

The biggest irony is that the internet is the product of the US government in the process of governmental decentralization and was then released through phases into public domain.

So, we can go on this governmental creation to complain about the government. If that isn't a perfect symbol as to what makes the west great, then I dont know what is

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Yes I have.

Tell me your concerns and I will refute every claim you make if they are anything like what I have seen here on ATS about the bill.

You have read the bill? All 1990 pages of it, including the 14,000+ pages of tax codes added to the bill?

And you understand fully what it is presenting? Impressive. if this is true, you did more work than the people who are voting it it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

You nailed it. I'm sick of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I just don't see a revolution happening in my life time if the people are fed and entertained. You can read about Bread and Circuses here and also here.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Past due. Infact it may expire soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I am including this in my response because I have asked again and again and get no response. My thoughts are that it makes people mad so I will continue my rant

Do any of you own any factories for production of munitions? Do any of you own any food production facilities? Do any of you control any personnel skilled in the necessary abilities to fight?

Let me guess, no is the answer.....

Not a popular set of questions I know but it is the realistic answer.

Do you at least have a plan? an outline of one?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

Visit this thread and understand it, you want revolt, do it this way and WE remove their abilites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Understand it, and read the links, we can stop this BS right now. This IS the only way to stop them short of bloodshed. You can live happily ever after the fact. Just wish more people would pay attention.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
Why didn't you revolt at any time in the last 10 years? Bush and Cheney sure did a lot of nasty crap during their day.

What is it about providing healthcare for poor people that has so many ready to go ape?

I DO NOT GET IT.

These people only care about money.

The funniest part of all of it, most of them will actually benefit financially from this legislation.

Yet it is still a good reason to pick up the guns and start shooting folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join