It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Americans,Is it time to revolt?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Is it time? Looks like Health Care is gonna pass, the govt is trying to seize land in the west for god knows what. The examples go on and on. The govt is getting bigger and bigger. I feel an overwhelming urge to defend my freedoms, to exercise what rights i still have.

Not looking for defense of policies, parties, or ideas. Just looking for a gut feeling from the community i feel closest to, ATS.

Its time for a change, i feel

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Revolt? lol, that's funny.

At least 80% of Americans are still brainwashed zombie sheep who have NO CLUE what is going on. If you and I started to 'revolt' today they would laugh and cheer for us to be locked up in prison. Most Americans think everything is just fine.

In order for there to be a revolution the majority of the public needs to "wake up." We have a LONG way to go before the majority wakes up. The Internet is the tool which can make it a reality, we just need more time... and hopefully before they get their hands on it.

I have a bad feeling that after all this healthcare crap is over that their next target will be to censor and regulate the Internet.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I wondered who has recently programmed you to "want to revolt".

I am sure it isn't an accident that so many "mindless youth" are ready to riot.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well VOTING these traitors out of office isn't going to fix the damage they have done, and will probably end up replacing them with more traitors.

Protesting isn't working, pleading isn't working.....

What other options do we have left on the table?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In order for a revolution to work you have to build a mass organisation which means that the patriots will have to learn to build operational unity with other people who live in America but are not immediately defined as patriots. A small group just goes the way of lone nutcases and gives the movement adverse publicity.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Tiger5]

link   
Oh please...................our monetary system was hijacked in 1913 by private banks. That's a much bigger issue and controls EVERY aspect of our life and our economy. Yet you don't see anything changing and we've had 80+ years to deal with the Federal Reserve. How in the hell do you think Americans are going to do anything about healthcare? LMAO! We can't even tell our government to quit waging senseless wars on other countries. We can't even secure our border with Mexico. We can't provide jobs to our citizens without selling out to corporate interests. You see a trend? GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO ANYTHING EFFICIENTLY ANYMORE THEY ARE TOO BIG! Look at the war................it's one big racket. It's probably costing twice as much as it should.

link   
Why didn't you revolt at any time in the last 10 years? Bush and Cheney sure did a lot of nasty crap during their day.

What is it about providing healthcare for poor people that has so many ready to go ape?

I DO NOT GET IT.

link   
Revolt over healthcare reform???

No...not time to revolt...calm down.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

ah???? Did you read the bill????

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I wondered who has recently programmed you to "want to revolt".

I am sure it isn't an accident that so many "mindless youth" are ready to riot.

Hush Mask, you know full well the sheeple are those whom see things differently than you.

Its time to revolt against elected officals that do not listen to erm...well, they dont listen to me personally, they keep representing their party and districts...the nerve!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

It's a government takeover. Plain and simple. It's obviously not just healthcare, they want to take over everything. This has been in the works for a very long time, has nothing to do with Barack Obama, or Republicans, or Democrats, or whichever other distraction you guys would probably bring up to argue about.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

You should read both my threads "Americas Most Needed..." and "Alternative America."

My topics hit the nail and are on point.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Tormentations]

link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

Frankly as a middle class American who's neither a republican or a democrat I"M SICK OF THE POOR AND THE RICH! I'm just as sick of bailing out WallStreet as I am some illegal mexican or poor single mother with 5 kids or the out of work college kid with debt up to his/her ears who spends all his time partying. Otherwise if you're not part of the above groups you can walk into any ER and get healthcare you'll just have to pay for it.

My problem with this healthcare mess is the government is simply shifting costs. There ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT REDUCING COSTS! So how do you expect healthcare to get cheaper? IT WON'T! Those of us with a job and an income and who pay taxes will bear the brunt of it.

link   
Revolt not yet but maybe around the corner. I still have a strong belief they will be no revolt. When the first bullet flies by the UN will step in and then you will have a insurrection IMHO. So we are screwed either way but I'm going out with my boots on.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

ah???? Did you read the bill????

Did you?

the breakdown: HERE

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Maybe its the straw that broke the back. Not really talking about an armed revolt, just some sort of revolution that changes things, from govt to banking to insurance ect ect.

I dont trust the media, so i am not basing my opinoins on their numbers, but know alot of people from all over and have yet to find a single one who supports this Health care bill or the govt in general.

So that being said, I feel there is sufficient opposition out there to bring change.

And were our fore-fathers worried about the numbers when they revolted against the british? I think not

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You are joking right?? A CBS news breakdown of the bill..........

There is all sorts of language that has "yet" been defined ..........oh but give it time once its signed into law....

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The fact that our country is divided up into 2 "parties" should tell you that there will be no "revolution" any time soon.

Does anyone here actually think that all the "Democrats" out there who love Obama are going to "revolt" about anything? lol, if you even VOTED for Obama in the first place then that is proof that you have no understanding whatsoever of the "ruthless monolithic conspiracy" as JFK described it.

Let's say half the country are "Democrats." That's 50% of this country that you can guarantee aren't going to take any place in a "revolution." They would say you are crazy for revolting and continue defending their "party" to the death no matter what.

Same thing when Bush was in office. Any protests were labeled as "left-wing radical liberal nutjobs" who were just 'angry' that Republicans were in office. Are you seeing the pattern yet?

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

You are right this go's back to the dawn of man, the need to control and dominate the lesser in the herd. We do it to our selves, we vote them in on hope, and change and all they do is club us over the head and drag our women back in to there cave. So much for evolution.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It is refreshing to see more people who can read between the lines.
But it is true more than 80% still don't get it.
america has been a lost cause longer than most of us have been alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join