It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want opinions on raising to planetary level or leaving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
For those of you who are experiencing 4D (or maybe above) to visit locations on Earth, Or astral.

How does one actually leave Earth and visit other planets or systems? I have a very limited understanding of how to channel, and up until recently, have been able to consciously relocate myself in any earthly reality. I was wandering how one voyages beyond without triggering flights of fantasy.

Earth locations are absolutely crisp and clear. So is being different people in different circumstances. However, I have no clue how to visit other locals.....

Does anyone practice this or is anyone on the same road?

Also, how does one raise their conscience to that of the planet or other planets (is Sun possible or safe?).

My sphere of "feeling" seems to be more like a city block. How does one expand that and is it emotionally possible?

[edit on 21-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Get a sheet of paper and write on it the location you wish to view. Like, "I wish to view the surface of Mars". Place it in an envelope and put it in your pillowcase, the pillow that you sleep your head on.

Then forget about it. You won't actually be somewhere else physically, but I will leave it up to you as to what you might see . Real or illusion?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
reply to post by manbird12000

Get a sheet of paper and write on it the location you wish to view. Like, "I wish to view the surface of Mars". Place it in an envelope and put it in your pillowcase, the pillow that you sleep your head on.

Then forget about it. You won't actually be somewhere else physically, but I will leave it up to you as to what you might see . Real or illusion?

I'm going to try this tonight. I think I heard of this before but never tried it. I've heard of people writing where they wanted to go and putting it in the back of their minds..

I'm sure it might take some time to get a clear vision? My anticipation and excitement might muddy the waters.. I'll try to stay calm and give it some goes.

Are there other planets one can visit? Or do we have to know of it before going there?

My experience with it, is within the mental Plain, I have not been able to enter my astral body and experience it as a 3 dimensional event, however, the mental plain seems to be pretty powerful, plus it is easier to maneuver my astral body to the different scenarios and locations.

Thank you so much for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I too have read that before (writing it down, place it somewhere and, forget it).
I actually did that a few years ago actually and I remember it working in a relatively short period of time (I think I was wanting more material things back then, like a job....car... etc)

I read Penetration by Ingo Swann and he remote viewed (basically the same principle) by using the coordinates of the Moon.
Perhaps you may want to try that method.

Please let me/us know how it's working for you as I will be doing the same thing (again)!

Maybe I'll see you on the Moon then....... we can do Mars in this summer (smile)!

Namaste~

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
I too have read that before (writing it down, place it somewhere and, forget it).
I actually did that a few years ago actually and I remember it working in a relatively short period of time (I think I was wanting more material things back then, like a job....car... etc)

I read Penetration by Ingo Swann and he remote viewed (basically the same principle) by using the coordinates of the Moon.
Perhaps you may want to try that method.

Please let me/us know how it's working for you as I will be doing the same thing (again)!

Maybe I'll see you on the Moon then....... we can do Mars in this summer (smile)!

Namaste~

I will try it tonight and see what I "see", I've always wanted to travel beyond and experience what so many others are experiencing. Now that I have been allowed to experience the Earth, I'm ready to attempt to go beyond.

I wish I was able to feel the "physical" sensations of the Astral, I'm happy with the images and emotional experiences though.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What is been reveled to you is always at your own pace of understanding. To use what has almost becoming a meaningless cliche term; awake or asleep is actually appropriate.

The very small minority, meant to awaken, are currently discovering and experiencing all kinds of personal and collective phenomenon. Sharper consciousness to the previously ignored or incomprehensible are typical reports.

These individually discovered layered vibrational shifts are like portals to further self and collective discovery, which you will not be able to communicate to those meant to stay in 3rd density, as it is heard as completely foreign and for many a frighteningly new concept that goes against all their enforced dogma.

4th density is now open again for new applicants, completed task entrance will occur when fully ready...the time is near and you'll just know it!

Great thread again!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet1
What is been reveled to you is always at your own pace of understanding. To use what has almost becoming a meaningless cliche term; awake or asleep is actually appropriate.

The very small minority, meant to awaken, are currently discovering and experiencing all kinds of personal and collective phenomenon. Sharper consciousness to the previously ignored or incomprehensible are typical reports.

These individually discovered layered vibrational shifts are like portals to further self and collective discovery, which you will not be able to communicate to those meant to stay in 3rd density, as it is heard as completely foreign and for many a frighteningly new concept that goes against all their enforced dogma.

4th density is now open again for new applicants, completed task entrance will occur when fully ready...the time is near and you'll just know it!

Great thread again!

ps... I meant to add a link that describes the planes of existence in fixed 'collective' terms, but never the less make interesting reading.

www.michaelteachings.com...

new topics

top topics

join