It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America did you cause the WW2 ??? (joke)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
many people see Hitlers doings as criminal and unforgivable, even if time make it slowly fade away...And some people think he was right on track, and this side seems to gain some more understanding as Israel is going more and more unpopular, specially in good old Europe...
But...Hitler...genius or maniac had also his sources and models even his as he was a big reader favourite books...One of the books he hold dearest was...The Passing of the Great Race, or, The racial basis of European history...This was an influential book of scientific racism and " here comes the twist " written by the AMERICAN eugenicist, lawyer, and amateur anthropologist Madison Grant in 1916...

The book was very influential in United States during the interwar period, going through many reprintings and selling 1,600,000 copies in the United States alone by 1937...
The book put forward Grant's theory of "Nordic superiority" and argued for a strong eugenics program in order to save the waning "Nordics" from inundation of other race types. (source Wikipedia )

So here you are...the history sometimes have the strangest twists to offer...i will link to the wiki if you want to do a check up...

LINK

[edit on 21-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

If you want to go down that road, why not blame it on Britain for producing Galton who created the theory of eugenics, and Darwin who created the theory that eugenics was based off of. You can't blame WWII on one country based on the writings of one person. If anything the biggest cause for WWII, at least in regards to Germany, was the Treaty of Versailles.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

If anything the biggest cause for WWII, at least in regards to Germany, was the Treaty of Versailles.

You could not give a better answer !

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Well maby you are right there...it was a hard hit to the Germans...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Like you said yourself that book sold 1,600,000 copys and yet theres only been one Hitler. Im sure history could throw up many weird coincidences like this.

I dont think one single reason can be found for the start of WW2. More a combination of events. Thats the same way WW3 will start but thats another subject. I wonder how many books could be linked to the start of that.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hitler and Stalin and Churchill where all manufactured by the Jesuits via Travistock mind control. WWI and WWII are arrangements and not natural phenomenon. In that sense various mass motivations where also put in play facilitating rationals by all concerned on all sides. But the root cause is always the Jesuits. These events are simply not natural, they are manufactured. I believe it was Albert Pike who promoted the 3 WW concept to world control.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Ok...interesting turn there...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

This may be me being a bit thick or ignorant but whats a jesuit? Something to do with Jesus or what?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Did America start WW2… you may well be closer to the truth than you realise. I did some research not so long ago and found all sorts of fascinating links. Have a terrible habit of starting stuff better never finishing! Anyway here are a few bits I found saved and it could help inspire someone to finish the links all the way to 9-11 and now.

Here you go you crazy guys and gals at ATS, research some of this stuff and then create a thread that I can read over a cup of coffee sometime…

1904:
John D Rockefeller issues "Occasional Letter No.1" detailing plans to mold the people, reduce national intelligence to the lowest common denominator, destroy parental influence, tradition and customs, to eliminate science and real learning "in order to perfect human nature"
1907:
Samuel Bush elected President of Buckeye Steel Castings Co. in Columbus, Ohio. For his entire career, Samuel Bush supplied Wall Street railroads with castings. Later Bush became a close advisor of President Hoover and was the first President of the National Manufactures Association (NAM) NAM has a history of supporting fascism and later in the 1950's members of NAM led by Robert Welch formed the John Birch Society.
1913:
Federal Reserve Bank created. Paul Warburg served as a governor of the bank during WWI. At the same time, his brother Max Warburg(?) was the head of the German Secret Service.
1925:
I.G Farben had established powerful allies inside the Republican administration. Herbert Hoover, Secretary of Commerce, appointed a nine-member board called Hoover’s Chemical Advisory Committee. Seated on the committee were Walter Teagle (Standard Oil of New Jersey), Lammot du Pont, Frank Blair (President of Sterling) and Henry Howard (Vice-President of Grasselli). Despite the extensive ties the four had with I.G Farben they sat on a committee whose role was to help America’s chemical industry fight off the I.G Farben cartel.
1926:
Three other members of the Board of Governors for American I.G Farben were tried and convicted as German war criminals.
1931:
Prescott Bush and George Walker hosted the Third International Congress of Eugenics. The purpose of the event was to call for the sterilization of 14million Americans.
1933:
On January 4th, Hitler (who assumed power later that year) was invited to the Schroeder Bank by a group of industrialists. The industrialists gave Hitler the money to overcome his financial problems in turn for a pledge to break the Trade Unions. Present at this meeting were two Americans John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles.
1934:
With Hitler in solid control of Germany, the profits from the Thyssen-Flick Union soared to over a hundred million. Both Union Bank and the Bank Voor Handel en Scheepvaart were overflowing with money. Prescott Bush became managing director of Union Bank and took over the day-to-day operations of the German plan.
1935:
John Foster Dulles was publicly supporting the Nazi philosophy (possibly 1934). In 1935, he wrote a long article for the Atlantic Monthly entitled “The Road to Peace.” He excused Germany’s secret rearmament as an action taking back their freedom. Knowing what he did
about Inco and Germany’s munitions industry Dulles was misleading in asserting Germany’s, Italy’s and Japan’s desires for peace. Later in the 1930’s Dulles helped organize the American First Group. A month before Pearl Harbour he donated £500 to the group. Later he would claim no association with the group. Dulles continued his support of the Nazi line right up to the time Germany invaded Poland. Dulles excuse for the Poland invasion was much like blaming the victim for the crime.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
1937:
By the end of January 1937, Dulles had merged all his cloaking activities into one client account, Brown Brothers Harriman-Schroeder Rock. Schroeder, of course, was the Nazi bank on whose board Dulles sat. The “Rock” was the Rockefellers of Standard Oil, who were already coming under scrutiny for their Nazi deals. At request of Prescott Bush, Dulles had cloaked the Bush-Harriman dealings with the Nazis.
1940:
Allen Dulles served on the Board of the Schroeder bank. Johns Foster Dulles served as the legal counsel for Schroeder Bank. Schroeder Bank acted as a financial arm of the Nazis.
1941:
Peal Harbour is bombed and America declare war.
1942:
An investigation exposes a “marriage” cartel between US based Standard Oil Company and I.G. Farben. Leo Crowley the US Alien Property Custodian ordered the seizure of all property belonging to Hapag-Lloyd in August. In October they seized the stock shares of the Union Banking Corporation of New York whose shareholders were: Chairman/Director: E. Rowland Harriman; President/Director Cornelis Lievense (banking functionary for the Nazis) Treasurer/Director. Harold D. Pennington; Director. Ray Morris (Both of Brown Brothers Harriman) Director Prescott S. Bush; Director H.J Kouwenhoven (Director/Chief Foreign Financial Executive of German Steel Trust); Director Johann G. Groeninger (Industrial Executive. In Nazi Germany). In the same month, The US Government seized two additional companies: Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation and Holland-American Corporation who were both run by Union Bank. In November, the Nazi assets of Silesian-American Corporation were seized leaving the American partners to carry on with business. Seizure of the whole company would have been detrimental to the war effort. On March 25th 1942 US Assistant Attorney General Thurman Arnold announced that William Stamps Farish had pleaded “no contest” to charges of criminal conspiracy with the Nazis. Farish was the principal manager of a cartel agreement between Standard Oil and I.G. Farben. The cartel built an industrial plant to produce artificial rubber and gasoline from coal at Auschwitz to take advantage of the slave labour. The Deutsche-Amerikanische Petroleum A.G. (DAPAG), The Standard Oil subsidiary in Germany was 94% owned by Standard Oil of New Jersey. Standard Oil of New Jersey was represented in the inner circles of Nazism by Karl Lindermann, Director of DAPAG and member of Himmler’ circle of friends and by board member Emil Helfrich who was an original member of the Keppler Circle. Karl Lindemann connections extended into the international banking area as director of several banks, including the Dresdner Bank, the Deutsche Reichsbank and the private Nazi-oriented bank of C. Melchoir and Company.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasmagoria

Phew star lol

Kinda took the wind out of the sails of OP

Stopping at 1942?

Elf

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well you are kind of right though the literature reference is unneeded. I get the satire btw. We kind of caused it after ww1 when we demolished the country and just left it there to crumble further. After ww2 we decided to occupy the countries instead of leaving them. As far as I know this has worked quite well and Germans seem to think of there country pretty fondly, which is definitely good. Unfortunately we seem to be abusing this occupation in other areas of the world currently.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasmagoria

Wow thats quite some research...and very interesting reading...maby i´m wrong here but, is the red thread the Bush ?

new topics

top topics

join