It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings in WWII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok, so we all know Hilter was up to some funky stuff in germany before and during WWII. This included obtaning rare artifacts and seeking a scarlet thread in his Aryan Master-Race to claiming exterterrestrial and divine aid. But possibly above all was the idea that Hitler may have been seeking aid from below. Yeah you guessed it, Hell itself, and I have a story that I hope someone can shed some light on...

A friend of mine and I were discussing a strange incident with a WWII vet that was a resident at his mothers adult foster home. The mans name was Frank, he was a colonel in WWII that showed up in normandy on D-day +3. He never saw combat, and was increasingly further from german troops as the war tore on. However my friend recalls Frank having flashbacks where he would be absolutely distraught, and I dont mean normal combat distraught, we are both in the military and we know what that is like. He said that Frank would be screaming and crying completely horrified and yelling "CLOSE THE F***ING DOORS!!! THEY'RE GOING TO GET IN HERE!!!" repeatedly. He said he had never in all his life saw horror on the face of a man like that. And we could not imagine any earthly reason what could cause that sort of ungodly terror. There were never any german raids on his camp and the doors that he spoke of were 12 inch thick reinforced steel doors in a concrete bunker. He said frank would be sitting in a chair or laying in his bed acting as if he were buring himself with bricks or rocks to conceal his whereabouts from the assailants. The gentleman had no family on record, other than two strange gentlemen that visited him immediately following his episodes. They would show up uncannily after frank would go through the flashbacks, walk in, state they were there to see frank and close the doors. They would leave about three hours later without notice. They never brought anything with them except for cellphones or maybe a briefcase. Frank had no medical history, but he was on every perscription drug that my friends mother had encountered. And the strangest part of all of this is he had an old dinosaur pre 486 computer that was called a "basehead" it had a silver label with a red B/H enclosed in a black square. It never worked, my friend tried to get it working but it would power on and the monitor would just show "No Signal." They tried to get rid of it but the two men would come to see Frank and ask about it and insist that it be placed in his room again, saying "Frank really likes that computer". On a few occasions they would unplug the surge protector/ power strip to use for other things and inevitably the two men would pay a visit to frank and bring a power strip and plug in his computer again. Please if anyone has any information at all on what happened on that faithful night in Normandy I would like to know.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 21/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
[edit on 21/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Drink_Milk_OJ_Kills

Welcome,

Share, Learn, Speak your truth, be courteous and above all Deny Ignorance & have fun.

Looking forward to your thoughts and threads

I am sure many will want to discuss your introduction post, thanks but as said this is the place to just say hi, so tell us about your music, tatstes, beliefs etc here and if you go HERE! You will see a New Thread button on the page, hey please post your above info on that event there so we can ATS ing

Peace

Elf

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There was "another" war being waged besides the "physical" war.

England was likely the epicenter of the resistance.

Former members of the Golden Dawn were in another group at this point.

The "other" side had early on the Fraternitas Saturnis/ OTO offshoots. I think these were dispatched by the Reich to strengthen the Vril and related groups.

What the deal was with "Frank" i have no idea. Its very interesting that "they" (whoever "they" were) insisted on Frank having this pc for one thing and even giving a rats butt decades later. Something like MKULTRA maybe? He was obviously a "sensitive".

Magick is still being used nowadays. The bi-location techniques of RV are firmly entrenched.

I would suggest you obtain a copy of the audio tapes "Psychic Warrior"
psychicwarrior.com... by David Morehouse. What started out as a "different" method of serving in the military was shut down and "changed" to something more.

I have searched and found some large excerpts available in places.

edit due to public school speling LOL

[edit on 21/3/10 by felonius]

top topics

join