It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raymond McGovern "The 911 report is a joke"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Raymond McGovern (27-year CIA veteran; chaired National Intelligence Estimates; personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush):

“I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke.”

James Quintiere (Ph.D., former chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST):

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable.”

Lynn Margulis (distinguished university professor, University of Massachusetts. recipient of the National Medal of Science, America’s highest honor for scientific achievement in 1999):

“The 9/11 tragedy is the most successful and most perverse publicity stunt in the history of public relations.”

General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian of his class at West Point.

We've never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I've seen that for a long time."

Theres just too many experts who disagree with the account to discredit them all, as you can see ascertains ranging from "incomplete investigation" to "total joke". I wonder how people choose to discount this stuff. Ph.D's, military experts, intelligence experts, scientific experts, and of course people that fall into more than one of those categories. Are there actually poeple out there who think the best possible investigation took place, and that it was complete enough to warrant several real and imaginary wars?

en.wikipedia.org...
sentinelsource.com...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by jprophet420]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was very excited to see the quote from James Quintiere.

It's important to note that he does NOT align himself with the 9/11 truth movement. He believes the official story, insofar as unchallenged office fires ultimately brought down the buildings.

He believes that NIST's methodology was deeply flawed. You can view his analysis of NIST's report here.

Thanks to the tireless efforts of thousands of patriots, and the collective pressure this has exerted on the Bush and now Obama administration, it is now common knowledge that the 9/11 Commission was basically a whitewash.

What we need now are more people to come forward and show that the NIST report is likewise fraudulent.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
somebody sprayed debunker repellent all over the thread....

j/k but seriously folks. I see debunkers shooting down individual conspiracy theories all the time. To say you don't support the story as a whole is to admit we need a new investigation, so its hard to come here and tell the truth it seems. That is, unless you really believe the OS.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
somebody sprayed debunker repellent all over the thread....

j/k but seriously folks. I see debunkers shooting down individual conspiracy theories all the time. To say you don't support the story as a whole is to admit we need a new investigation, so its hard to come here and tell the truth it seems. That is, unless you really believe the OS.

I can't imagine many people who have done the research believing the OS, it has always been an absolute joke and whitewash. I thought most if not all debunkers were arguing against the demolition theory proposed?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I was very excited to see the quote from James Quintiere.

It's important to note that he does NOT align himself with the 9/11 truth movement. He believes the official story, insofar as unchallenged office fires ultimately brought down the buildings.

He believes that NIST's methodology was deeply flawed. You can view his analysis of NIST's report here.

Thanks to the tireless efforts of thousands of patriots, and the collective pressure this has exerted on the Bush and now Obama administration, it is now common knowledge that the 9/11 Commission was basically a whitewash.

What we need now are more people to come forward and show that the NIST report is likewise fraudulent.
Cheers

He thinks the potential fire load was too low and the insulation values of the trusses was too high. To say he is not aligned with the "truth movement" is putting it lightly.

Same goes for all those others quoted in the OP.

They are all trying to get somebody to take the blame for missing signals on a huge terrorist plot. Not one of them is even remotely suggesting that top secret gov't black ops people snuck into the WTC 1, 2 and 7 and planted explosives and then remotely controlled flights 11 and 175 into them. Not one of them believes that something other than Flight 77 caused all the death and destruction at the Pentagon, not one of them believes that Flight 93 was secreted away to a special base and super-secret gov't agents faked a crash site in Shanksville, Pa.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
They are all trying to get somebody to take the blame for missing signals on a huge terrorist plot.

Too bad the government did have lots of warnings that something was going to happen involving hijackings.

Not one of them is even remotely suggesting that top secret gov't black ops people snuck into the WTC 1, 2 and 7 and planted explosives and then remotely controlled flights 11 and 175 into them.

Do not bring up yet another subject you know nothing about. You have no idea about what goes on in government black ops.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Originally posted by hooper
They are all trying to get somebody to take the blame for missing signals on a huge terrorist plot.

Too bad the government did have lots of warnings that something was going to happen involving hijackings.

Yeah, that's what I said and that is what the persons in the OP are saying. The intelligence community had some warning (I don't know if I would say alot, but be that as it may). The point is, none of them is suggesting any nefarious, government-directed "inside job".

Do not bring up yet another subject you know nothing about. You have no idea about what goes on in government black ops.

Ok, whatever. I am sure you are all full of top-secret black ops info.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Even f Einstein or every Nobel prize winner from here to doomsday said the 9/11 commision was a joke, still, nobody would listen.

The evidence is there, it onlys need someone with balls to put it all together and take it legal.

And even with that all your gonna have is someone shouting.."national security, national security" and then every document and every witness would be useless.

While this "on the grounds of national security" law protects them, the 9/11 movement cant take it much further than it has done.

Its time for a change.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Well, really - if Albert Einstein and every Nobel Laureate said something to the effect that the 9/11 commission report is incomplete then I think people would listen. That, however, is far from the case here. What few people are speaking up are containing their remarks to the behavior of the intelligence and national security community in the time leading up to 9/11. No one, of any merit, is coming out and saying the whole concept of hijackings and suicide missions by Islamic terrorist is nonsense. That is why the "truth movement" is going nowhere.

They like to occasionally cherry pick some quotes by people with real reputations to lead others to believe that they are not alone in their quest for their particular brand of the "truth", but that brand is going nowhere. And not because of some nefarious efforts by government sponsored "disinfo agents" but because there is simply nothing there.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good thread.

It has been proven and confessed that the 911 commission was a joke and the information they gave was shoddy at best.

The 911 commission was headed by Kissinger. The 911 commission was a crude attempt of a cover up usually supported by ignorant fools. There are a lot of people involved in the commission that have come forward and confessed how terribly investigated the 911 attacks were.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Uh, hi, reality check.

Not one of them is even remotely suggesting that...

...the OS is accurate. Thats the point of the thread. Do you see me saying "no planes", "flight 93 shot down", "controled demolition", "thermate", "pentagon flyover"? Nope.

Cry "twoofer" all you want, theres no reason or excuse for it. What happened is not yet clear 3 wars and 90 trillion dollars later, and it damn sure needs to be crystal clear.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you read this thread and believe the OS but are afraid to admit it just go ahead and star and flag so we know you're out there. Its anonymous. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join