It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the US and Canada should be 1 country

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

15 to 20 years ago I would have been driving this particular bandwagon myself.

Today, the former USA is on its back with a pit bull of corruption clenching its throat. What is the benefit to Canada to align itself with this shell of a former great republic? Until the American people re-assume their role as the masters of Washington we Canadians are, at best, nervous having the former USA as our neighbour.

No thanks...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Sheesh!

You're kidding? Right?

Oh, I get it! ...Mr. Cheney, you are no longer in charge - officially, that is.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i say not all america but Michigan should be able to join think about it.were both hockey and beer nuts.we live in the cold snowy climate area.we both have been ruled by the French and have common history.our Governor is Canadian.we share the great lakes with them.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i think it is a great idea, we are going to need to step it up to compete with the new world order, china is rising and the EU is gettign mroe syncronized. if we dont do it we will both be left behind in the pages of history. but its already happening i believe

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Canada would never join the US or any other country.

I have to wonder the "motive" of the original poster to even suggest such a thing - when the US is heavily encumbered with debt, political strife, double-digit unemployment - hardly things any country would want to take on even IF its' people decided to 'join as one' And let's not forget that the people of United States, even when they have the opportunity to have something that is GOOD for them, such as Health Care .. they fight against it and balk at it!

NO THANKS to the poster regarding anything resembling Canadians joining America..... we Canadians have no want to join anyone. We are a country and people of our own and will remain that way.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It could never work out.
Take a look at the topics on this site today.

Americans are furious to the point of violence over something Canadians take pride in and consider to be one of the finer points of our country.

Not to mention I have met people who honestly believe we all live in igloos and everyone here speaks french and has a french accent if they try to speak english.

There was a show here that they used to air on new year's eve, where a comedian would go down to the US and ask them ridiculous survey questions that prove the ignorance of us prevalent.

A Harvard Professor signed something to end the hunt of a marine animal in a prairie province! Even your intelligent people have no clue about us, so why would we want to be one with you?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakemill
i think it is a great idea, we are going to need to step it up to compete with the new world order, china is rising and the EU is gettign mroe syncronized. if we dont do it we will both be left behind in the pages of history. but its already happening i believe

New World Order? Good grief! Who do you believe is going to force that upon us? Surely not your (America's) and my (Canadian) politicians? That's laughable ! The people of the world will not allow it. The constant fear-mongering that "if we don't join we'll be left behind" mentality is evidence of the effective brain-washing going on! Don't be fooled.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Absolutely no freakin' way

I'll be first in line to join the resistance if that ever happened. It would be a tough sell, though because Canadians tend to detest the American government.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I can agree to a merger between Canada and the USA -- Canada has some of the most gorgeous babes in the world!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Amish Rake Fighter

"Detest" you say? Don't we all?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is one of the gulf's of consciousness that separates America and Canada:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

This story and video even if only seen by 3% in Canada would mean they would force the RCMP to make arrests on the politicians, and this would be front page news.

Would anyone in the US lift a finger to get them arrested or do something to ensure justice if this was covered by CNN?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly without reservation, do not support ruining Canada with our cesspool of problems. Leave the Canadians alone, and let them be Sovereign.

They are our allies and friendly neighbors...let's not spoil it by trying to adopt them into the Deliverance like Clan south of their border. I don't think they even like banjo's and bib overalls that much!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The USA joining Canada?, No I think not. Also think the NAFTA (free trade agreement) should be scrapped.

It's unfortunate with what I feel will happen in my lifetime re NWO implementation. Canada and the USA are and will be further officially joined at the hip.

There's a bunch of scary things that have happened within this world and much more to come in order to control unstable Countries with WMD, in the process of producing WMD or others using terror as their means which inadvertently promote the rise and soon to be active -- NWO.

Canada and the USA have proximity, let's leave it at that.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Aww. The Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) isn't good enough? NAFTA doesn't do it for you?

...You just want Canada's fresh water, along with her energy resources, because you let your Corporate NWO frontmen, aka Presidents, give yours away to the Corporate NWO.

Water export may soon become one of the issues, joining energy, on the agenda of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP), atrilateral initiative to increase the economic integration of Canada, the United States and Mexico. Speculation to this effect emerged earlier this year after a report from aWashington-based think tank, linked directly or indirectly with the SPP, was leaked tothe media. The report argues in favour of “creative solutions beyond the currenttransboundary arrangements,” including such measures as “artificial diversions of freshwater …” (Center for Strategic and International Studies, 2007).

Page 1
WATER DIVERSION, EXPORT AND CANADA-US RELATIONS

The Corporate NWO already runs the USA and Mexico. Canada's barely holding out - but don't look to Canadians to support that little corporate takeover strategy aka national "annexation" or any other name. Won't happen.

Funny though.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by soficrow]

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It wouldnt work. Canadians are December Americans are June.
We like Hockey You like baseball.
We like beer and canadian rye, You like water and american wiskey.
We like mexicans serving us booze you like mexicans cutting your lawns.
Totally different.
Well maybe if you took us to dinner, movie and paid for it we would consider a second date to get to know you better. But dont expect any of that hanky panky stuff.
Well maybe if you got us drunk.
Im not doing anthing on saturday. Call.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sorry if I missed a post that mentioned the massive oil reserves Canada has.
They are huge as are Americas.
An oily union no doubt.
The USA has alot of Hispanics perhaps Mexico could join to.
They have lots of drugs.( they used to have oil.
Personally I believe Australia and The USA ,Britain, New Zealand,Canada,should unite into one state.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Tell you what. We'll trade you Alberta minus the oil sands and you give us Minnesota. Sounds good to me.

Canada joining the US will never happen. However, once a few American states secede from the Union, then there is a very good chance some of them will join Canada.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

How about this we convince the Newfoundlanders to stage a coup and reclaim Canadas $province back from the fascists. BTW i like Minni that would be cool with me.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
terrible idea, we should become Canada if anything. we're bigger already.

but seriously, no. I have an insane bias against the American government and would not accept it. really, it would get me off my computer.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
I think its a great idea..

Sure while we're at it.. We'll just merge the EU and NAU.

That will be also great.

Then we should ethnically cleanse the rest of the world..

Thats the best part IMO..

Hell NO NO and NO, we don't want America in the EU and NWO.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join