It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus the Morning Star?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Venus is implied by this, however El = Saturn. Is Ra El. Also, Osirus, these things are all coded for thousands of years by the bloodlines who have been mystery school pracitioners since Atlantean days.

Gee, I wonder what Saturn represents?

While I wish people would grow up, meditate and go within, for Heaven and Infinity lie within us. I recommend, if a ware, to reounce all the coding and intend only to run with the true meaning within their heart, and only what they intend.

However I think its more than that way anyway.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Scientists\historians and archs have 100% proof of what jesus is. You ask about if jesus is the morning star. And the answer is Yes.

Jesus is a personification of the SUN in our galaxy.
You can also call jesus "The morning star",rising every morning and giving us light\safety\warmth

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I follow the teachings of Jesus, but I also believe him to be an Antichrist. Not of his doing, but of the masses that have come to worship him. Take a look at...

www.youtube.com.../u

He covers a lot of misinterpretations of the bible.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Its hard to prove what occurs when you look within, and start to seek through your heart, who you are. To examine infinit within and your infinite self, and to connect with the "Greater" poriton of Self beyond this illusion and beyond the veil of time/space, digital hollogram. Though you're not disconnected, and there is no greater, smaller, higher, lower, in no time infinity. You are always your infinite self, and this DVD earth time, and all other infinite moments of your life exist all at once in the one eternal day, for you don't stand int the middle of the infinity that is you, but are the whole all at once, all the endless clips in the infinite roll of your life at once.

And in Infinity, there is no One, but 1111111.......and we are all the Many In One.

When you connect to that infinity within, and start to contemplate and embrace your infinite nature, you connect to yourselfand begin to be guided by Self, and awaken, drop by drop yourself and memories can return.

From what I remember, Jesus IS a wonderful advanced Light Being, our Brother, who has come many times to this world to shine Light & Love and Truth, and tell us that the Kingdom of Heaven is within us, Infinite Light.

They hijacked his mission in another attempt to square the circle and put a damper on our sense of Infinity.

The answer to this is NO, the real historical figure Jesus ben Joseph is not Venus.

But they may have coded him thus, they code everthing to mean sungods,and Saturn, which is akin to a dwarf star in itself, and SEALED, by its ring, debris of detroyed planets, and comsic bodies. I believe when they do their mas sacrifices, 9/11 and wars, quakes, Rwanda, etc, they open portals to lower dimensional places. These are dark beings they're bringing in.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Jesus meets Jesus in Heaven, he is on the throne and the one like the lamb opens the scrolls, God can be in more than one place at once can he not? If he wishes he can be talking to you in America and talking to another person in Europe and yet be one.

The morning star is a title that we will gain also, it is not exclusive to the devil or to Christ either, we too can gain the morning star in our hearts if you link up its true meaning by cross referencing verses.

Of course the pagans in the past and all ancient societies knew about the messiah, it was not a secret, many false messiahs were around then too and everyone was waiting for him, some tried to get to heaven with human sacrifices and pyramid related structures in line to the stars. So yes there were counterfiets beforehand untill Christ came along, if the Devil has a plan it's to deny Christ in every possible way, be in the past or in the future it is all relative.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Literally speaking, of course, the term (or name, or title) 'Lucifer' does NOT equal the term Shaitan/Satan/Satanas ('blocker')

WAIT hold the phone! SATAN = BLOCKER lol...maybe he was a cock blocker!

That would certainly fit into my belief that God was a female!

Ok enough with the jokes, all joking aside, all Judaism, christianity, Islamic any religion is the same regurgitated Sun God myths and trinity of goddess/god/child(Son/Sun) from the very first religion. Revamped and updated to make it a "Monotheistic" religion that would be eaten up by the masses. That's what I think, I mean even in the very first monotheistic religion Zorastrianism, Ahura Mazda, their Lord God was not the ONLY God He was the son of another God with his own creation story. He was the son of Zurvan.Source
Zurvan
None of the monotheistic religions is truly monotheistic.

Knowledge rocks...follow the crumbs!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I watched another of this guys vids

I thought this was interesting

basically he's talking about Christians trying to create a new world (order) ruled from a new Jerusalem
(sorry if its off topic but this is a conspiracy site and I thought it was appropriate)

new Jerusalem?

Revelation 21:16
King James Bible
And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

so this then
images1.wikia.nocookie.net...

edit on 17-6-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by racasan because: just because - ok

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I find it interesting that God created the heaven and earth...the Lord dwells in Heaven.
There is a distinction also in the bible between the Kingdom of God where God is, and the Kingdom of heaven where the lord resides.

There are three types of “heavens” described in the bible. The context should reveal which one it is.
The three heavens:

1. Where the birds fly.

2. Where the Sun, stars and planets reside.

3. Where the throne of God resides.

Anything above the earth’s surface is heaven.
When God said he created the heavens and the earth, that was heaven # 2.

The # 3 heavens probably is in another dimension and who knows how long its been around. Job 1:6 describes an event where all the angels are supposed to present themselves before YHWH. This location is heaven # 3.

Job 1:6

Jesus did say that he needed to prepare a place for his disciples in heaven. This place is obviously not the place described in Job 1:6. That place is taken by God. Jesus must have fashioned some spiritual dwelling place in that other dimension for the coming apostles. Which would still be heaven # 3.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Great material op. I am more enlightened than before.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join