It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
WCVB TVs own report reveals that fluoride is a deadly chemical. Near the beginning of the video, we are shown an industrial sized bag of fluoride at the Amesbury Water Department. Sodium Fluoride, a label on the bag warns, Danger! Poison-Toxic by Ingestion. The label states the chemical targets the heart, kidneys, bones, central nervous system, the gastrointestinal
Originally posted by OnceReturned
There is an LD50(lethal dose) for every substance, even spring water. Of course you dont want to ingest, of even come into contact with, pure flouride. In our water it's highly diluted. You don't want to ingest pure iron either, but it's in your cereal in small quantities.
Everything is poisenous in high enough concentrations. That's why it says poison on the bag; because if you took a spoonful from the bag and ate it, you'd be in trouble. When it's in the concentrations that it is in water, it's not dangerous. Do you get sick when you drink tap water? Does anyone? No? That's because it's not poison.
If you want to learn about it, check out the CDC page:
They have a lot of information on the subject.