It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newscast Shows Flouride Used in Local Water Is POISON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I changed the title of this thread to more accurately reflect what the video reveals. It is no less disturbing though... This is for those who might not be aware.

WCVB TVs own report reveals that fluoride is a deadly chemical. Near the beginning of the video, we are shown an industrial sized bag of fluoride at the Amesbury Water Department. Sodium Fluoride, a label on the bag warns, Danger! Poison-Toxic by Ingestion. The label states the chemical targets the heart, kidneys, bones, central nervous system, the gastrointestinal

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There is an LD50(lethal dose) for every substance, even spring water. Of course you dont want to ingest, of even come into contact with, pure flouride. In our water it's highly diluted. You don't want to ingest pure iron either, but it's in your cereal in small quantities.

Everything is poisenous in high enough concentrations. That's why it says poison on the bag; because if you took a spoonful from the bag and ate it, you'd be in trouble. When it's in the concentrations that it is in water, it's not dangerous. Do you get sick when you drink tap water? Does anyone? No? That's because it's not poison.

If you want to learn about it, check out the CDC page:
www.cdc.gov...

They have a lot of information on the subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
There is an LD50(lethal dose) for every substance, even spring water. Of course you dont want to ingest, of even come into contact with, pure flouride. In our water it's highly diluted. You don't want to ingest pure iron either, but it's in your cereal in small quantities.

Everything is poisenous in high enough concentrations. That's why it says poison on the bag; because if you took a spoonful from the bag and ate it, you'd be in trouble. When it's in the concentrations that it is in water, it's not dangerous. Do you get sick when you drink tap water? Does anyone? No? That's because it's not poison.

If you want to learn about it, check out the CDC page:
www.cdc.gov...

They have a lot of information on the subject.

You're kidding right? The government provides links telling you it is safe, and you use them as a source? Don't you know the government is the source of of the flouride in the first place.

Read the studies, it causes IQ Reduction, Bone cancer in boys, Hitler gave it to the Jews to subdue them in WW2.

It is illegal to dump flouride in public water, so they sell it to our water treatment companies ?!?!

This is a chemical attack. Every American should have the choice to ingest flouride or not, don't force it on people.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

You FORGOT TO MENTION that if you accidentally swallow a PEA size drop of TOOTHPASTE you should call the poison center.

Yeah, fluoride is safe.

Let me see, fluoride is just this side of arsenic.

Hell, lets start putting arsenic in our water.

Or better yet, how bout mercury, it is okay in small amounts.

Or another one, we have a problem with NUCLEAR WASTE. Heck, in small quantitities it isn't SOOOO bad.

Chemical companies have been caught spreading chemicals at night spraying there waste on the roads. Hell, that is a great idea, instead of spraying it on the roads, let's just put it in our water. Heck, at low levels EVERYTHING is safe so I say go for it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Fluoride has been proven to be neurotoxic.

What's even more worrying, is that aluminium was found to amplify the toxic effect.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well the weird thing is my body itches once i am done with my shower, whats more alarming the water in the sink turns white

I have my bottled water read just in case.

Thats why i stopped brushing teeth with TOOTHPASTE after i lost my tooth, thanks to Fluoride toothpaste overuse.

Also i cant stand toothpastes for some reason.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

top topics

join