It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS will be enforcing your purchase of Health Care Insurance!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah the immediate results of the Healthcare law!!

blogs.alternet.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Sorry I just reply to the information posted -- I don't consider the personal author of the thread -- but I'll take into account your special needs: censorship! haha.

Healthcare is on topic -- that's what my post is on -- information about healthcare -- but maybe that's not the topic?

Sorry if health care insurance is not the topic of this thread then maybe I'm off topic?

Oh well I guess so.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Well now you are arguing semantics... that is really predictable.

When I said health care, I meant health insurance.

If you want to play the semantics game, well then, it pretty obvious you have nothing good to say, no point, and you are pretty useless.

With that said... here is a quote from the OP:

You actually think, this bill has anything to do with helping you?

So to stay on topic I will reply to the OP, and show him a list of things that are actually going to HELP people:
blogs.alternet.org...

Now that it has been proven the OP doesn't know what he is talking about.. I can go ahead and leave this topic to the people who will blindly follow and agree with him.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

How do you think posting a comment piece from a blog site is going to change my mind or anyone else for that matter.

Is this a blog from the Acorn Blog site?

Exactly who is this person that wrote it?

Legal scholar? Health Care professional? Propagandist?

Kind of funny people posting blog opinion pieces thinking it would change any minds. Funny really.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

If you did any real research you probably wouldn't have all these questions that you have. You should do what they call "search" and "read". Try it some time.

You might find that the blog post is valid by doing your own research. I am not going to do your work for you.

---

Something to look at:

Read This

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Wow, another left wing blog site. Nice that will DEFINITELY change my mind on government tax and control. Yeah, that will do it.

I see this is a release by House Democrats.

Of course they would not manipulate the things in this bill.

Of course not. Sorry, I have actually read parts of the bill. I do not need talking points put forth by the Dems or the Repubs. I am an equal opportunity despiser of both parties. Sorry, I do not fall for propaganda.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Wow another sorry attempt at discrediting a website without doing any real research as to where these sites are getting their information.

I'm just giving you a list of things that are coming straight from the healthcare bill... duh!!!!

With your last two post you clearly just showed that you didn't even read the healthcare bill.. or any part of it.

I can't believe you actually started a topic about the health care deal without even knowing the basics! It's like trying to debate someone with no clue about the topic... completely useless.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Since a couple people keep side stepping the OP. I will repost the title for them to see the topic again.

IRS will be enforcing your purchase of Health Care Insurance!

Now, you posting claims, from ANYONE without giving the link to the BILL are exactly as I have stated, OPINION.

Why don't you start giving me opinions on the MONEY saved. Kinda like JOBS saved.

YOU KNOW, STUFF THAT CANNOT BE VERIFIED.

Sorry, I find all of your arguments spurious and lacking in historical record.

You know, how our government screws up everything it touches except for maybe WAR.

How are all the totalitarians out there doing? You know who you all are, the ones that want to enslave everyone to their VISION of utopia.

How bout leaving the people alone. Quit enforcing your will on everyone.

How bout that? How bout leaving everyone alone. I know it is hard for you people to let other sovereign countries alone or sovereign individuals alone. It is in your nature to control everything. Why is that, are you all megalomaniacs?

Really, tell me, why do want slaves?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I know your type. All you do is deny every source that goes against your belief system. You will even deny sources that you have used before once it says something you don't agree with. You are 100% predictable.

What sources would you like? Please tell me?

Everything I have linked to can be found here too:
www.healthreform.gov...

..but you will find a way to discredit that as well...

How about this?
www.whitehouse.gov...

This year, you will now have the security of knowing that insurers cannot deny coverage to your child because of a pre-existing condition. You won’t have to live every day in fear of having your insurance taken away from you if you get sick. And for new plans, there won’t be lifetime or restrictive annual limits on the amount of care you receive from your insurance companies.

So.. now that I have fully debunked your LIE that this healthcare reform isn't going to help anyone... I think I should move on now that I am the winner of this debate.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The benefits that your sources listed could have been done through regulatory legislation without forcing individuals to pay profits to an insurance company. What is being done is paramount to slavery.

And once again I'll state that nothing in this bill make people healthier. This is not health care reform! It is forcing a populace to support a corrupt oligarchy. It's sad that people can't see through the non sense.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by harvib]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

From your Whitehouse link-

Dan Pfeiffer is White House Communications Director

Interperatation- Dan Pfeiffer WH Propaganda Director

Another opinion piece. Thanks.

And from your other link-

More opinions with no links to the bill. Yes, you have won the debate.

I guess this states MY case PERFECTLY.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
man people are backwards orientated in the u.s ,

take your tax and start dividing it by all u.s citizents , how much of your tax money goes directly towards 1 person and lets make this easy lets say a 10 year period during which you ear the same amount.

when youve come up with an answer then you can start to think about YOUR FOOTPRINT in the us economy (school roads healthcare protection emergency rescuers etc etc etc etc etc etc)

in conclution

STFU about freeloading, your life costs more then you can afford to comprehend.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Except for that the large percentage of taxes don't get returned to the people in any way, shape, or form. Not in the U.S. anyway

[edit on 23-3-2010 by harvib]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

then it aint a question of citizents freeloading but goverment officials on you tax money.

which beings up the question why do people let it be like that ,
have they been deprogrammed from society with words like "communism or socialized" ?

i mean im just perplexed by the whole , you pay taxes and in return you get nothing but quilt blanket tarmatts and water standards which are that of an indian village near an uranium deposit.

there is a term for payments like this one the IRS is trying to enforce ,
its called extortion money for a cartel ,
which in return is VERY ILLEGAL in most democratic nations.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You are so far off topic in this thread. It is irrelevant if this legislation does help people or not. If the legislation hurts people, then no matter who it helps, it is an unacceptable solution to health care reform the legislation is intended to be, and if unacceptable as a solution then certainly not the answer, but even that is irrelevant to this thread as it its topic is the enforcement of certain sections of this legislation and how it will be the IRS enforcing them. Who benefits from the legislation is not the topic. Whatever debate you think you won, it wasn't won in this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

This is one of the most important human rights issues within the USA boarder.

It's sad that some believe there is a "right" to force others to pay a highly profitable corporation for "insurance".

[edit on 22-3-2010 by harvib]

You clearly don't understand the term 'human rights issue". Do me a favor and don't get back to me until you have researched it and are sure you understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

While I would like to see altruism in the world, and especially the medical profession, the people employed in the health industry need to get paid. There are obvious problems with Capitalism when it competes with compassion. I find a world where people go without treatment far more dystopian then one that supports insurance handlers. How about a compromise: Modifications can be made to the system while people (everyone) are able to see the doctor. Present a viable alternative at least, why don't you?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

yes but at the same time theyve taken the hippocratic oath which which states that be you poor or rich, slave or free they must help you

which in plain english means that they have to help you no matter who you are and at any cost.

but unfortunatly braking a oath seams only to be punichable for some and not others

my humble opinion is just that the citizen of u.s are being screwed over,
and when tax money does not cover the expences there is no real need to enforce racketering as a mean to even out cause all you have to do is make less payments in other divisions (like warmongering) and divert that money to where its realy needed ,

dont be navie

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

You clearly don't understand the term 'human rights issue". Do me a favor and don't get back to me until you have researched it and are sure you understand.

I think I understand. You and everyone else in this Country look around and see obese, depressed, malnourished, addicted, and all around sick individuals and realize there is a health crisis. Then when someone comes along and tells you the we need health care reform you jump on board because it is self evident. You believe the right to health care to be a "human rights issue". I get that.

What I don't get is how this bill has anything to do with health care. I don't get how it is going to make people healthier. I don't get how it is going to assist in ending the health crisis. I just don't get how being forced to pay huge profits to a corrupt corporate industry has anything to do with a "human rights issue".

I think you have been sold a load of bull as a noble cause and are surprised that others don't see it that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join