It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There should be a US invasion of Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Folks I believe the only justified war is if the US ivades Israel. We very tired of Israel screaming at us to do this and that.

In addition we should charge Israel for crimes against humanity like 911 and the murder of Palestinians.

I know it's impossible but if it did happened it's the only war we an support. And never mind the mnuclear bombs we can destoy them them before they even reach US soil

www.dailykos.com...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh an d there Israel's name should be change to IsraHELL

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh wondereful. Have you ever seen anyone shot? I am anti-war. I am not anti soldier as I was a soldier myself. Soldiers are just ordinary working joes. What I can't abide is the non-combatants who advocate war as they never get the fraggin letter or telephone call.

It is the lobbyists and sectional interests that are at fault with Israel and the US.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm not sure the US should invade Israel, starwarsisreal, but the time has come for Israel to be forced into a two state solution based on pre-1967 borders...

A better scenario would be to first place sanctions so crippling on Israel that the average Israeli would have a taste of what its like to go without life's necessities, like many Palestinians do day after day and have done for years...

If this didn't produce a result, then a large multinational force organised by the UN should invade & take control of the region until such time as both Israel and the Palestinians have their respective states in place based on pre-1967 borders...

This will never happen tho as the western world has been on its knees pleasing Israel since its inception... (thanks to Eric Cartman for allowing me to alter his lyrics slightly)

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
We don't need to invade Israel, what we need to do is remove every individual from our own government positions of power that are dual citizens or have served in the Israeli military.

That would get Rahm Emanual out of the White House and pretty much clean out the State Department. Israel invaded us a long time ago.

Its pretty much clear now that they engineered 9/11 to get us involved in both Afganistan and Iraq, deliberately killing thousands of Americans. I have no problem with Jewish people, however I do have a problem with foreign governments that spy on us and manipulate us into war.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Only choice to get peace in Israel, is to place there thousands of Buddist peace keepers from Asian countries.

Without 100% neutral observers and babysitters there will be no peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flidais
"The Israelis are the Good Guys, they are a Liberal democracy like us...."

And just like the US, Israel makes a habit of murdering civilians...

One thing about Israel tho, with the exception of the occasional Mossad hit, they don't murder civilians in all corners of the globe like the US has since the end of WW2...

Muslim rabid dogs eh ? And people have the nerve to say there are anti-semitic posts on ATS

Hatred towards Muslims outweighs anything anti-semitic on ATS by a ratio of 50:1...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Folks I believe the only justified war is if the US ivades Israel. We very tired of Israel screaming at us to do this and that.

In addition we should charge Israel for crimes against humanity like 911 and the murder of Palestinians.

I know it's impossible but if it did happened it's the only war we an support. And never mind the mnuclear bombs we can destoy them them before they even reach US soil

www.dailykos.com...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by starwarsisreal]

Are you serious? How about we charge a lot of our people here in the US for crimes against humanity as well. We have done a lot of horrible things to other countries that IMO are not justified in any way. Also nukes are you insane. Do you not know that would be the WORST thing we could do. War is not the answer and neither is shooting off nukes. The innocent people that live there dont deserve to die. Not everyone in the countries we fight with are the enemy.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
yeah.
To achieve peace with war.

A great idea that has only contributed to human evolution..
Genious...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Hatred towards Muslims outweighs anything anti-semitic on ATS by a ratio of 50:1...

Come on, now...really? Though neither have any place on ATS, that's a bit of an overstatement...

On to the topic...

Only justified war is to invade a sovereign nation. How would that be different from the invasion of Iraq, again...? Please explain this to me, 'cause I'm not seeing it...

The only way peace is going to break out in the ME is for those people living there to decide that today the killing stops. Today, that man/woman over there is my brother/sister... That's it. The. Only. Solution.

Impose what you will from the outside. That won't end the cycle of hate that goes back centuries.

Only those that hate can end hate. Yeah, it's a trite little statement, but true for all of its triteness.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'd say a LOT of Americans are too dumb to realise that the real threat to the middle east lies amongst the Americans and Israeli's.

But kudos to the OP for having the balls to say what needs to be said.

I also agree that the Americans should eject all the war-mongering Zionists from their government.

Because one day Israel WILL bite the hand that feeds it. Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's pathetic that someone would think it's a good idea to invade another country.Next time you have a thought,please let it go.I think we should quit worrying about policing these other countries and concentrate on the problems we have in this country.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

What in the heck would we get out of invading Israel?

There is no oil, gas, coal. There is nothing there.

There would be no point.

It would be a waste of personnel and resources.

Besides that I have three words: Mossad Suitcase Nukes.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Agreed.

The Israelis are now acting against our interests in the region.

They cannot be trusted.

General Petraeus should be given the go ahead to do what needs done to secure our interests in the region.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Israel should be divided based on pre-1967 borders?

The same borders that Syria, Jordan, and Egypt crossed when they invaded Israel? The same borders that Israel re-established after a counter offensive and then took the historic capitol of Jerusalem?

Israel only did what every country in the world has done...when fighting an invader and you push him back, you take back your land and then some for security.

Prior to the establishment of Israel, Jordan, nor Suria, nor Egypt acknowledged a Palastenian state, nor the right to one. The Palestinians are mere pawns in these Muslim countries efforts to destroy Israel diplomatically, and politically.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sorry, i don't want the death of any innocent civilians. A peaceful solution is always better than a violent one. Strong sanctions against Israel would force them to find an alternative way to certain issues, right now they have the resources to continue the same policies which are not only detrimental to other countries but also Israeli citizens themselves. Take that away and you would quickly see a change of tactics.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

The Israelis are the biggest & worst ideologues on the planet, bar none...I too thought for a while sanctions might be effective...Taking away their military "toys" won't do a lot, they can make do with what they already have...

And they're so bloody minded not even denying them them importation of basic necessities like food and fuel would sway them...

The only way to achieve peace is to have a huge multinational force move into the area and stay there until two states have been set up...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I couldn't DIS-agree more. Despite what i have written a hour or so ago on the subject, i do NOT believe the ordinary Israeli citizen should be made a scapegoat for the actions of a corrupt Israeli government.

Inflicting suffering on one population because of suffering inflicted on another population, is ignorance in the extreme. Two wrongs do not make a right, and and eye for an eye, doesn't stop with the eyes.

An Invasion of Israel, should be the very LAST thing that should happen.

What i would feel would be a more tempered and sensible, not to mention humanitarian option, which after all, the lack of it on the part of Israel's government is the reason we are discussing this, would be severe economic sanctions. All military supply and aid must cease immediately, as should all political support.

A very large UN task force, to act as peacekeepers should be despatched to Gaza forthwith, and we should FORCE the Israeli government to do what they have failed to accomplish themselves over the last X amount of decades, through sheer arrogance and conceit of it's successive governments.

The Governmental leadership and ancillary agencies should be investigated for war crimes and crimes against humanity, and tried, and if found guilty, punished according to international law.

The people of the Mid-East have had to bear this regime for much too long, and now they are actively threatening the world with WMD, this has to be done, to bring stability to the region, the world and indeed Israel herself.

Open warfare, is the very last thing we should do.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So obama in a few short months has turned america against its brother.....

Islam is an abomination. So my advice to Israel...

Luke 21:

20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

The problem is America IS endtime Israel............Jerusalem is in JUDEA....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join