Today will mark the end of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+73 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Today shall mark the end of America. While the progress towards this new country, this new existence has been slow and very painful for some, for others the realization that their country is under attack is only beginning to grow strong. Ever still, however, there will be those who will defend their leaders and their governments, no matter the path they lead the people, as long as it is in the name of the greater good.

Somewhere, the greater good for all only became possible by the demise of the individual. Now today, as it was many times in the past, we stand on the precipice in which we have a choice. Do we accept the usurping of our rights in the name of this greater good and move on, or do we stand firm and let them test our resolve - warning them of things to come?

For some of us the outcome is unchanging. Some of us will take the abuse and the usurping of our rights all the way up until murder and imprisonment for dissension becomes a common thing. Others have stood for many decades, already drawing their line and having it passed. Now they continue to wait for the others to awaken so that the country may be taken back.

But through it all we are all on the same page. We all with to see the people benefit but somewhere along the line we have lost the knowledge that people cannot benefit from doing nothing. Somewhere along the years our society moved on from a worker to a welfare society, and since then - the people never even stood a chance. So many people are happy with the welfare state, are happy with the handouts and the regulations that they are afraid of what true freedom tastes like and thus they continue to eat the same tired food - day in and day out.

What are you all so afraid of?

Are you afraid that one day you might wake up and turn on the television and realize that your mind numbing cable programs are gone?

Are you afraid that you might try to go to work one day and your Cadillac Escalade will be replaced by a Chevy Cobalt?

Are you afraid that instead of eating out one night you might have to sit at home and make a home cooked meal for you and your family?

People are afraid of losing their excess. People are afraid of losing their material possessions. Whether you like it or not, our minds are focused and built around little slips of green paper, nearly everything we do in life is to maintain those little slips of green.

Money and material has become the bane of society and now, for fear of losing your wealth, and in exchange for your liberties - you will allow the system to continue and get worse. First it is health care, then it is the amendments to health care, then it is cap and trade, and how long does it have to go?

Just know that all over the country, millions - yes MILLIONS are waking up. The average person who once had all the materials has been trampled upon by the rampant economy. They have been forced to look at the big picture and the ulterior motives of government that once again focus on lining their pockets with the green, and limiting our rights in one fell swoop.

The Tea Party marchers on Washington represent the average Americans. You can choose to believe the mass media that they are all "racist republicans" or you can believe the truth that they are average Americans fighting for a better tomorrow. Regardless the truth stands- we are on the edge of revolution. I guarantee it. Do not consider this a prophecy, do not consider it an inkling, consider this cold, hard, fact.

There will be revolution in this country within the next two years. The passing of Health Care today will be the first catalyst in that situation. The voices of the people have been ignored and spat upon - it is soon time we throw their weapons back to them.

We are not an ignorant and stupid people. We are capable of running ourselves. If they choose to ignore that fact then soon, it will be shouted from rooftops. It will be yelled with every gunshot fired. The spirit of liberty is alive and well in America but America will fall. Like the phoenix is shall rise from the ashed to be reborn again and when it does, it will be a better place for all to live - the America it was supposed to be.

Now is the time for the choice.

Do you side with the health care bill and accept it "for the greater good" regardless of its limitations on the individual and our rights?

-or-

Do you denounce such things in the name of liberty and our Constitution, for an ACTUAL greater good come tomorrow?

You already know my answer.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I darn well wished that someone had posted before me.

You do know the US of A takes up hardly any of the actual planet don't you?

The citizens of the US being tied into servitude could very well be the liberation of the rest of the world.

In fact I hope it is - it's about time the next guy telling me to buy the latest iPod realises that everything is made elsewhere - which means that everything makes money for elsewhere.

The time for the US to die is now, and don't look to outside attackers - look to your own middle class share holders.

/Thread.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Three links to this table - well connected:

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alarming Rise in the Number of Anti-Government Groups

Celente on 2010: Wave of Terror

*Snip* is gone, its interesting to see where situation moves in near future...

(2) Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

[edit on 3/21/2010 by semperfortis]

EDIT: BY JANUS FIN

Sorry mods, I didnt know abou this regulation, at time of presidential race all kinds of nicknames were widely used...

Now I know

[edit on 21-3-2010 by JanusFIN]

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You know....I said a lot of the similar stuff when Bush was in office. I darn near went hoarse trying to convince people that what was happening was BAD. Bad bad bad and quickly getting worse. So consider yourself lucky for even having an audience, because at least you don't have to hear that you don't love your country, that you should go live with terrorists if you don't like it here, that you WANT the terrorists to win because you dare say anything bad about our government....and so on and so forth.

I'm so very frustrated by this 'too little too late' about-face from people of my country that I find myself dangerously close to apathy.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Obamacare: It’s About Enriching Bankers and Wall Street

Democrats, Republicans, neocons, neolibs — they all work for the bankers. All the highfalutin rhetoric they continually espouse is nothing more than hot air on the road to serfdom.

www.infowars.com...

link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Why is it that the US needs to die for the rest of the world to look better? Why can't the US be great while the rest of the world actually becoming greater? I think we all know the answer to this, and it is becuase the US is in a league of its own, hell all of Europe joined together just to try and match it. Yes, if the US died then someone else would say they are the best, but they would only be the best available, and not the best. Its the big fish small pond ideal.

+4 more 
link   
R.I.P
The United States of America
July 4, 1776 - March 21,2010

" We love you, and We still Do
you will be missed by all "

- We The People

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I am all for the US returning to its isolationist roots. Let the rest of the world settle their squabbles on their own. Let the EU handle tin-horn dictators in second and third world countries. Let other nations of the world hear the cries of oppressed people that cannot defend themselves as a larger nation takes them over and subjugates, enslaves and murders their way either directly or by proxy. Let the rest of the world give aid and relief in times of natural disasters. Or food. Or shelter. Or money....

Yeah, didn't think any other country would step up to the plate.

But the question is, since the People of the US far outnumber the US gov't and military do you think that other nations would not be asked to help put down the insurrection? And he even better question, do you think the people of the US would stop at our shore if you did send a small contingency?

Think about that for a minute. All that cool military tech that the US has in planes, nukes, armored assault vehicles on the military bases is subject to being in the hands of the rebels should they take the base that houses them. There are 10 military bases and depots within a 60 minute drive from my apartment. There is a decommissioned missile silo that is a 25 minute walk away. The ones that are still operational are a short drive away.

But the scariest part is that all the material needed to make a dirty bomb or a chemical weapon and deliver it is right here in town. As they are in most towns in America.

The last thing the world would ever want is for the US to go toe to toe with itself.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
America is not going to die. We are going to remove the scum and take it back by whatever means granted by our Constitution.
It will be a new and stronger America.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Today will mark the end of America ?

*phew*

Thank goodness for that !!
Not before time, mind you...The rest of the world has been putting up with the US' # for long enough...

*waves bye bye to the US*

Good riddance to bad rubbish...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
With another financial collapse, it certainly may lead to a possible collapse of the United States.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoTechnics
R.I.P
The United States of America
July 4, 1776 - March 21,2010

" We love you, and We still Do
you will be missed by all "

- We The People

Here's my two line acknowledgement that I whole heartedly agree with this sentiment. I would like to assure you that every one responsible will somehow be held accountable but at this point, that's just a wish.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
Today will mark the end of America ?

*phew*

Thank goodness for that !!
Not before time, mind you...The rest of the world has been putting up with the US' # for long enough...

*waves bye bye to the US*

Good riddance to bad rubbish...

WOW, talk about rubbish, this comment from the progeny of criminal scum...

Americans know the roots of Australia, don't think for a second you could even compare to the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, or for that matter Stephan Hawkins.

Don't get me wrong, Australians, for the most part, are great folks - but then you'll get a glitch in the gene pool, that will post a turd like the post mentioned here.

If it weren't for the Genius of America, here's what the world would possibly have had to wait for - like it did before America became reality.

Enjoy your dirt farm while I post this from glittering marble halls, with gold guilded styluses:

Where would the Air Plane be WITHOUT America?

Where would your cars be WITHOUT America?

What do you think you'll be using to light up your world with, without the light that AMERICA invented?

and you can forget about flushing your toilet - YOU DONT HAVE ONE... go outside to the farm well and pump yourself out a nice brackish colored hot glass of 'water' - that's right, unfiltered and DEEEELICIOUS!

How do you think you will be entertaining yourselves today, without the GENIUS of AMERICAN INNOVATION?

How about a nice refreshing Coke?... OOPS, that was MADE IN AMERICA TOO...

Yep...

And THANK GOD for AMERICA, that AMERICAN KNOW HOW created that computer your using to spread your arrogant ignorance - HUH AUSSIE?....

Are you hungry? WELL THAT"S JUST TOO BAD.... you're gonna have to first, go out and catch you a chicken, then cut off it's head, dress it, stuff it, then bake it, while you prepare the vegetables, pump the water, and add more wood to your stove... DAMN, the potatoes burned!

Guess that microwave meal, and the microwave it cooks in would have been right handy, now wouldn't it? Too bad AMERICA wasn't around to invent it...

Some folks are JUST TOO DAMN IGNORANT to belong to a membership like ATS. I think that with the demise of America (which isn't really going to be America's demise, but an end of a corporation that developed from a festering disease that the original America developed - but is now in the process of curing - and the beginning of Chapter 11 restructuring...) should come a pruning of the dead weight, the small, festering little wounds that work their way onto ATS, to post their little scabbs of stupidity, in the form of hatred, lies, and ignorance.

ATS ISN'T a band aid, scabb - MOVE ALONG with your bleeding, butt-hurt comments, you're creating a filthy, toxic mess with your infectious waste!

TO gwydion:...

Right on Brother, MAY GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN PEOPLES... AMEN!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
With America gone what will the news talk about and what will the world be up to if America is gone? Im sure another America wannabe country will be put in place should America ever fall then who will be next to blame huh?

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
The passing of Health Care today will be the first catalyst in that situation. The voices of the people have been ignored and spat upon - it is soon time we throw their weapons back to them.

We are not an ignorant and stupid people. We are capable of running ourselves.

I can't help but think you are not very knowledgeable.

You do realize you fell for the lie that healthcare reform will destroy America right? You are another victim of propaganda.

You don't even realize that America and it's government is not some huge person. It is a group of regular people.... To say "we are capable of running ourselves" is a joke. You contradict yourself. You say today is Americas final day, then you say we are capable of running ourselves.... make up your mind.

Today is not the end of America... today is the end of YOU. You are giving up. News flash.. we don't need you.

Healthcare is not a done deal. It's not going to bankrupt America.. It's not a switch you turn on, and can never turn off. If there is problems with Healthcare then there will be fixes for Healthcare. It's not the end... YOU are just giving up because you are victim of propaganda.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Don't worry, you think Barack Hussein Obama's arrogance is bad now? Wait to see what happens once this gets approved. This will only be the beginning and he will push and push as far as the American people will PHYSICALLY allow him to. There is no constitutional or legal fear in this man. Until they march in and arrest him for something it will get worse.

From the horse's mouth itself, passage of Healthcare raises his performance to an A or so he said back in December of 09.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If america is dead why did I have to get up this morning, roll out of my warm bed, shower with clean fresh water, and drive my car to my job today?

Oh, that's right, because america is not dead.

I read the op and after shoveling through the bluster I hope I am correct in assuming the op feels the health care bill is what killed america.

I'm sorry I don't agree. At all.

How dead can we be when someone still has the freedom to blather on about our countries demise on the internets?

Alive kicking posting and griping all before noon on Sunday.

Only in america!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

People are afraid of losing their excess. People are afraid of losing their material possessions. Whether you like it or not, our minds are focused and built around little slips of green paper, nearly everything we do in life is to maintain those little slips of green.

Money and material has become the bane of society and now, for fear of losing your wealth, and in exchange for your liberties - you will allow the system to continue and get worse. First it is health care, then it is the amendments to health care, then it is cap and trade, and how long does it have to go?

AH! Best post EVER!
I am in full support of your thoughts, gwydionblack.
I am in full support of our liberty and will fight for it!
I do NOT stand for this unconstitutional HC Bill.
I will NOT stand for those who want gov't hand outs, either.

Although, I already know that the complacent have thrown our liberties away a long time ago. Americans have had excess for far too long and let the gov't strip our liberties away one decade at a time.

If you look back, far enough, you will see that this is all a plan.
From the very beginning. Central Banks run this country.
They all fall in line when given what they want.

Here here! For a better tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Yes it is sad, so many people are so brainwashed by corporate media they don't even have a clue as to the truth of what is really going on.
9 / 11 was the ignition of this police state, and from that point onward it has went down hill very quickly, we the people are being attacked from so many sources it is almost overwhelming. We that know the truth must keep resisting as best we can but I think in the end the Lamb of God will be the one who finally destroys the evil and corruption in this world.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by crusaderiam]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join