It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metro 2033

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Just wanted to pop in and talk a bit about this title

Specifics: its about 10$ on steam and worth every penny! few games are but this ranks up there with portal.

BONUS: supports the 360 controller! no need for that pesky keyboard and mouse that old people use!

Im not 100% sure but I think its by the same guys who made Cryostasis.

About the game:

Its a post apocalyptic game mixed with survival horror. Well it takes place in the year i think 2033 but who cares. Its cool its like stalker but its not like stalker! I like Khan and the other guy ummm bourbon is cool! theres different weapons and I have a stealth suit!

Professional Review:

good game check this out, graphics support the best supercomputers, i have the best computer possible atm and it runs great, so check this out!!

THIS GAME IS GOOD!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I bought metro 2033 back on release day, and i was very happy with it i fell in love with fallout 3, and after spending a year solid on it in needed a change.

then this little gem appeared out of nowhere. I have to say the atmosphere is absolutely amazing the story is great the gun play can get a little hard to get used to.

you have to be very careful with your ammo because its hard to come by once you get used to the dynamics its a very enjoyable experience.

join