It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is US building underground bunker in Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So, we already know that the United States embassy complex is the largest such complex in the world, and construction continues and is scheduled to continue until the massive structure is twice as huge as it is already.

This sounds strangely like the Denver Airport, where construction went way over budget and is still never-ending. And we all have heard the stories about the Denver Airport simply being a cover for a sprawling, mile-high (in case the oceans get particularly nasty in 2012) secure bunker for the elite of the New World Order. Might we be building another such underground survival sanctuary in Iraq?

It seems clear that the governments of the world are anticipating some crisis in the coming years: libraries are stowing rare books in salt mines; Monsanto and Bill Gates got together on a world seed bank; The Bush family has been buying up water supplies and is moving from Kennebunkport to Paraguay; the government has allowed (and orchestrated the looting of) trillions of dollars to the banking elite (to do what?); police and politicians are resigning and retiring early, and so on. Whatever the anticipated crisis, whether economic meltdown, social revolution, nuclear war, polar shift, solar flares, comets, asteroids, or alien invasion, it seems the elite are making preparations for something big.

Might the wars in Iraq (and Afghanistan?) not be solely about oil, but maybe also about building bunkers? For this theory to make any sense, we need to know what Iraq sits atop of, besides oil. Is there some reason that Iraq would be a preferred location?

Might this not help to explain the reason the PTB allowed Bush to pursue his invasion of Iraq? And might it not also help to explain why there are plans to keep US Forces (and mercenary contractors) stationed in Iraq long past they have been shown to be a hindrance to stability in the region?

So, if the Denver Airport bunker is primarily for the American elite, would the Iraqi bunker be for the European elite, the Saudis and Israelis?

Does anyone know of other, similar massive building projects going on around the world that might fit this pattern?

Okay, so whaddayas thinks?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I firmly believe that bunkers are all across the world, deep underground city type bunkers. Why? well, thats where speculation comes into play. Disaster preparedness, nuclear warfare, meteors, etc...all of these things are plausable.

I think it would actually be irresponsible for us, them, all around not to have a backup panic room for the nations. as far as the US building bunkers in Iraq...that doesn't make much sense...would figure they already had them, or they could do it themselves.

Theres alot of artifacts in Iraq however...if something was impending, it would make sense to dig a hole on our dime while they are in eternal chaos to salvage the history.

For the average citizen of earth whom has no warning of impending doom and gloom, my only advice, know where the closest cave or subway system is should the need arise...and depending on how much time there is, scout out a good area...bring lots of water and beef jerky...and a water purifier...lots of em if possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It is the new temple of Anu, the supreme leader of the Anunnaki. When he comes down in 2012 to inspect his subjects, there must be a suitable residence for Him. Do you really think that the supreme being of two worlds would tolerate anything less?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have noticed all the preparations by the governments of the world myself. Not to mention the Pentagon missing trillions and they just let it go. Your right, they are preparing for something big time. The US also built a library near Salt Lake city in Utah and it has super computers that is being uploaded with all the world knowledge. Seed banks, food storage, and I think the looting of the worlds economies was a planned thing by the governments and/or elite to dump into their bunkers all the goods they can buy. We are on our own. I saw something about the wars being a means to build permanent bases around the oil and mineral deposits. Something like 13 new permanent bases. I don't have time to provide links to all the stories, but it is not hard to find. Whatever is going on has the governments spooked. It's not like them to spook too easy. Even the threat of nuclear war didn't cause them to go to the extremes they are now. I thought of something, and you have to assume some things that aren't proven, but if an alien race was interested in making sure we don't destroy our biosphere because of the wide variety of life on this planet, they could have told the world governments either cut the human population down to say 500,000,000 or they will do it for us and that may mean a total wipe out. So they are preparing to go into hiding and launch bio weapons or something to get rid of us. Now that assumes a lot of things that are far from fact, but the planet is stressed serious and I don't put it past the governments and elite to be planing to "save the planet" for themselves.

Or, there could be a large rock with our name on it and they don't want to panic the citizens because they need us to continue working, producing, like good little workers. I don't know what has them preparing to go underground, but it must be serious for them to act across the world like they have been. I don't think we have a way to be sure about anything they are doing, but it is a possibility they are building bunkers in Iraq and Afghanistan simply because if Israel attacks Iran with nuclear weapons to wipe out the underground nuclear assets of Iran, China or Russia could get involved and it may spark a WWIII. There are other possibilities, but I will let someone else have a stab at it. I got to get some sleep in.

[edit on 21/3/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mr. toddly

There are more bunkers here then most people would think. They were left behind from the old regime that once used them to store munitions and other types of ammo. No need for the u.s to make more bunkers since there is already enough here. It's more like take your pick of bunkers for them.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
In order to begin discussing this Iraq underground facility, I first have to premise my remarks with some background information that has to be considered for my explanation to begin to make some historical sense of what I speak.

First off, prior to going into Iraq, most will recall we had the Bush administration along with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Collin Powell telling us that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. We were told that we had to stop Saddam because he had weapons of mass destruction as was prepared to use them. It was a fearful declaration that Bush and others made and used to invade Iraq.

Well, what was declared by the Bush administration and supported by those in his staff was not entirely true. Most suspect this, but not in the correct context of how it was false and or what part may have been true.

When Bush stated to the American public that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction he was stating so because he and others in his administration were privy to secret technology which the USA has possessed for decades to know of the near future whereby it was foreseen that Saddam Hussein acquired weapons of mass destruction in some future time-line.

This future looking capability stems from the “DARPA Project Pegasus” and “Looking Glass” technology which was being used consistently before and during Bush’s terms of presidency. Anyone wanting more background on this subject matter would do good to research, Andrew D. Basiago Atty. At Law, Dr. Dan Burisch and Dr. Stephen Greer with the Disclosure Project. Anyway let me continue.

Let me cite another Bush example of a slip up. When Bush stated in a recorded 911 press coverage video that he had witnessed the first plane striking the Twin Towers, many stated he was lying because he couldn’t have seen the first plane hitting the Twin Towers and that he must have been confused with the second plane that hit the Twin Towers. Anyway, many see this slip as a sign of some kind of prior knowledge and at best that Bush is lying about stating he saw the first plane hit the Twin Towers. Bush stated he saw this first strike by watching TV. Well, everyone now knows that cannot be true UNLESS, and here it comes, unless Bush had prior knowledge based on the secret technology which he and others were using.

Andrew D. Basiago has stated in a recent video interview no.9 of 16 of a recent Video Tube series discussing Time Travel, Looking Glass and 911 in which Mr. Basiago states that the secret technology was used to brief he and others like Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush about 911 and that a 911 video tape of the planes striking the Twin Towers in the future was shown to them “decades” before 911 ever occurred.

This is where Bush Jr. saw the first plane striking the North Tower as he claimed in his press interview where he slips up and states that he saw the first plane striking the North Tower. Bush and others had been shown a video of the 911 attacks and did have prior knowledge of the 911 attacks. The fact that Bush Jr. couldn’t keep things straight is no wonder when you’re dealing with knowledge of the future as seen by what he saw in a video recording of 911 happening many decades before.

OK, now let me wrap this up and finish off with the underground base in Iraq.

When we invaded Iraq, we already knew where Saddam had obtained the so called weapon of mass destruction. We knew where it was and within the first few days of the invasion, the secret technology was acquired from Saddam’s deep underground bunker and this is when it was discovered that Saddam had found an ancient archeological site that was once a Star gate center for traveling to and from the planets or different universes. It supposedly has a functioning Star Gate that has been expanded, improved and is developed enough to become a functioning portal for travelers going and coming to Earth. This is why we have spent billions on a Iraq Embassy which is over the secret site.

As such, Iraq has become like the Denver airport in that it is a deep underground base that does many things. Continuity of government, shelter for those in the event of some disaster and mostly for traveling off world and or returning without being seen or discovered.

Mix in secret projects and laboratories and you have an important underground Iraqi base. The Denver airport is said to be connected by underground tunnels that allow for secret high speed travel to all points of the USA and the site in Iraq has now become an alternative Star Gate transfer teleportation center which is used by the elite of Europe and others that know of the underground site and now use it to travel to and from the stars. Pay attention when European or US elected officials visit Iraq with no press notice or show up in Iraq for no real good reason. We see this quite often and what is going on when prominent leaders visit has nothing to do with Iraqi politics or the Iraq occupation.

The masses do not understand the massive construction and the billions of dollars spent to develop the Iraq site but if you view the billions spent and the delay in leaving Iraq, it says that we don’t want to leave and it is because of the underground facility and nothing to do with what is going on at the surface of Iraq.

I hope my remarks have added some food for thought. Do some online searching and you will find that my explanation is already out there on the Internet. The fact that this story is so fantastical is besides the point. Use some logic and when necessary I am certain you will find enough information online to infer what is going on.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join