It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man in black coat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
when i was about 13, a friend and i had something weird happen to us and we both had a strange 'thought' about a man in a black trench coat with a round rim hat that we could not get off our minds. it was like the figure really wanted us to know him. we had this 'thought at the same time. we drew our renditions of the figure without giving detail and they were the same figure.

im not going to get into detail on the events that brought the 'thought' of the man cuz its a long story. i know a few other people that have a thought or memory of the same figure and i just wanted to know if there is any one ells out there who knows what im talking about.

i drew a vary crappy rough sketch of the figure to explain more. here is the link...

if any one has seen this figure please send me a personal message and i will explain my occurrence. the reason i am not explaining it on this post is that its a lot to type and if you have seen him before then u know what im talking about.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by fallow the light]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think you should tell us the whole story. All of us. Most importantly: do you know what color his eyes were?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

You need to upload the picture to another place (preferably ATS media), because the link you provided loads so slowly I could only wait for 1/3 of the picture to load before I just gave up on waiting.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

im not going to say what led up to it cuz thats alot of typing but i am going to give my discription.
he was wearing a black trench coat and a black brim hat. you could not see his face, hands or feet. he had what looked like a cane in his right hand and gold chains with gold coins conected to them in his left hand. when i saw him he was in total darkness and the bottom of his coat seemed to flow to the ground or was the ground. he is hard to explain in word that is why i drew the picture. if u have seen him before then u would know exactly what im talking about.

im going to figure out how to get a better picture up asap.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

yeah the picture is to large for ats media and im not having any problems loading the site from my end.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So you saw someone in a black coat, and you drew a not so good picture of it.

Anything else mundane you wish to share. Did you also see a car go by that day as well?

[edit on 21-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
OK to me either you saw a normal man with black clothes. Or your saw what some people have claimed to see, as shadow figures who sometimes seem like they are wearing a hood or hat.

I've seen a lot of threads here about them, talking about seeing them in the past.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Perhaps he had a close call with a peudo hiding away in the shadows.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The shadow people that I have seen reminded me of a shape of a man with a trench and hat on.
Did his hands and face appear clear or smokey?

A family member seen a man once at a hospital in the hospice ward, kind how you described, though dressed in 1920s coat and hat, they said it seemed like he was a grim reaper. His features were clearly seen. He drifted around the area.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i didnt just 'see' this figure. it was a thought of him that poped in my headthat i could not get off of my mind. and i brought him up to a friend of mine and she said that she had the same 'thought' too. i drew a picture of him (when i was 13) and she did as well at the same time without telling eachother the descriptoin of the figure. we showed eachother the drawings when we were done and they were the same drawing.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

his face could not be made out. nether could his ands and feet. and i didnt see him any were, he was just a thought i couldnt get off of my mind after something weird happened to a few friends and i.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

why do people feel that they have to spew what ever excrements their brains # out at the moment?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I dont want to know but just to help out

try to upload here www.imageshack.us

its free and fast and thats what I use ... you dont need to be registered

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello, I have actually seen the man in the coat when I was 13 my friends and I called him the man in the black hat, he appeared every night at my friends house. We would take other friends to see him and they would freak out. The man in the hat was really tall as I remember and he would stand in a corner and just stare at us. He was just a black shadow but we knew he had a hat and a coat. He would only appear with the dark. One day we were going to my friends house and on the second floor sliding door he was standing there staring at us, that was the only time we felt really scare we actually left running. About 15 of us saw him for months including my little brother and my friends brother who at the time was 18, our parents never believed us. If you do some research you will actually see that many people have seen the same figure. Black shadow, coat, hat, can't see face or hands. I don't think he meant any harm, we would actually go at night and look for him. Send me a message if you want to know more.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by ^anubis^]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My ex-wife and her sister saw the same thing in their house when they were about that age. They called him the marlboro man cuz they said he looked like he was smoking a cigarette. He looked like a dark sillohette of a man in a trenchcoat with a large rimmed hat. I have to tell her about your posting. She will freak out.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm just throwing it out there but did someone watch the T.V. show Fringe recently?

LifENcircleS

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

nope, never seen it. they said something about the man in the coat?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by john124

why do people feel that they have to spew what ever excrements their brains # out at the moment?

I could ask the same of you up until you tell us the story of what led up to this SPOOOOOKY thought.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tator3

yeah it is creepy! it really makes me want to know who the hell this guys is but at the same time am scared to find out.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

never herd of it.

new topics

top topics

join