It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Thought I'd Share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I posted this in another forum about that movie The Fourth Kind but writing it got me thinking I should post it in the My Story forum. Anyone else have any similar experiences?

I have been CONSTANTLY aware of the time 3:11 rather than 3:33. But 1s and 3s in general have been following me (for lack of a better phrase) all over the place. I remember that it had such an effect on me that one time I refused to come home from college for spring break because I was supposed to make an 8 hour drive on March 11th or 3/11 and I thought for sure I'd die.

Since then I've come to think of it as just a strange thing that I'm only noticing because I am subconsciously looking for it (but I swear I play roulette and always hit on 13 and 31!
) but just recently I've been living in this apartment and at 3:11, 3:33, and sometimes around 5:00 am for whatever reason, I wake up in a daze and there is ALWAYS a car sitting in the parking space outside my window with its brights on. It will sit there for about 30 full minutes before it just backs out and drives off. I've looked at it through the cracks in my blinds and have noticed no one ever gets in or out. I cant see how many people are in there on account of the lights but it is starting to freak me out again.

Ive thought about going downstairs and confronting the people inside, but I get this heavy feeling of dread when I do. It's like I feel that if I go downstairs and knock on the cars window, it'll roll down and there will just be a black hole inside and existence will end...paranoid schizophrenic, I know but I just thought I'd share and see if ya'll had anything to say.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MakeSoap

Man, if I was you, I would have went and knocked on that car window a long, long time ago...but curiosity killed the cat didn't it? Ahhh...that wouldn't worry me, and it shouldn't worry you...just go see what the hell the people in the car are doing and why they just sit there without getting in or out, there might be a perfectly logical explanation (or you might get sucked into a black-hole), and your questions will have answers. Next time it appears, just try to get the courage up to see who it is - but I'm not liable if you follow my advice and end up as a singularity...

[edit on 21/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MakeSoapI have been CONSTANTLY aware of the time 3:11 rather than 3:33. But 1s and 3s in general have been following me (for lack of a better phrase) all over the place. I remember that it had such an effect on me that one time I refused to come home from college for spring break because I was supposed to make an 8 hour drive on March 11th or 3/11 and I thought for sure I'd die.

Whoa man, good decision that could have easily been a disaster for you. Many in my circle of friends are witches (WICA is a popular religion around here) and they would routinely put number curses on me and my friends. Always harmless stuff (mostly 4s and 9s, no big deal). Anyways, the number 13 is a very dangerous number to be playing with as it has quite the complex geometry.

This may be hard to swallow, but you may be cursed. I've also heard of rumblings of some people being born with the 13 curse, but thinking logically thinking about it it's most likely the former. If you've been singled out by the Greys for your dominantly 13 resonating frequency, you may be a target.

Why the Greys, you ask? It's very simple, the Greys have mastery over WICA in ways unimaginable at this time to us humans. I have strong reason to believe the dominant religion of the Greys is WICA.

Ive thought about going downstairs and confronting the people inside, but I get this heavy feeling of dread when I do. It's like I feel that if I go downstairs and knock on the cars window, it'll roll down and there will just be a black hole inside and existence will end...paranoid schizophrenic, I know but I just thought I'd share and see if ya'll had anything to say.

There's a deep resonance with ETs and 13, they seem to feed on it. If you can, get some footage of the car and it's occupants, we may be dealing with a Men in Black type of situation. Either way, arm yourself with knowledge and weapons.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

I'm pretty sure the greys aren't real, and are just the illusion various ET's let us know about. A scapegoat if you will, like Obama or Bush.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
I'm pretty sure the greys aren't real, and are just the illusion various ET's let us know about. A scapegoat if you will, like Obama or Bush.

It's very possibly some type of mental cloak the true ETs broadcast. In my astral travels I've come across many different type of alien entities, but the Greys always return in some form or another. It could all be some type of quantum illusion.

Obama is real but we all know he's not really the guy making any decisions.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
greys may be real, they may be Artificial Intelligence, thats the only way for a advanced civ to research other worlds, since our universe is amazingly big

but, about your thing, you should be able to try to record you sleeping, just to be sure, and maybe that makes u more comfortable

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Faiol]

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
greys may be real, they may be IA, thats the only way for a advanced civ to research other worlds, since our universe is amazingly big

I'm pretty sure they're real, like 99% sure.

but, about your thing, you should be able to try to record you sleeping, just to be sure, and maybe that makes u more comfortable

This is probably a good idea. I'd also set up cameras on that car that keeps showing up. Zoom in, get clear footage, don't wait until it's too late.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Your logic is pretty good yet for some reason you cling to the stupidity. Why the &*%^ is it your buisness to figure out every soudn around you?Why is it your buisness to watch who gets in and out of every car?

Who in all the world would want to come to your house and kill you? There are a millions idiots all across the internet crazier than bat $%&^ talking about UFOs and being analy probed by a "lion being".

After several of these paranoid delusions of number orianted death visions NOT coming true you should have accepted reality.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Your logic is pretty good yet for some reason you cling to the stupidity. Why the &*%^ is it your buisness to figure out every soudn around you?Why is it your buisness to watch who gets in and out of every car?

They're in the parking space outside his house with the brights on. That wouldn't upset you even a little bit? Think about it man, that's freaky anyway you slice it. If this is in fact an ET intelligence behind all of this he'll feel like quite the fool not doing anything about it.

Who in all the world would want to come to your house and kill you? There are a millions idiots all across the internet crazier than bat $%&^ talking about UFOs and being analy probed by a "lion being".

Is this some kind of joke to you? Is the thought of being anally probed by a lion being funny to you? Seriously? That's funny? Getting anally probed by a lion being?

It's not.

After several of these paranoid delusions of number orianted death visions NOT coming true you should have accepted reality.

That's the whole game to these "beings", they just keep on tormenting you and tormenting you until you sound so crazy that other people shun you. It's the cycle of disinformation, wake up! You're stuck in the Matrix man. This man needs our support. There's stuff going down every single day, crimes against humanity and NOBODY WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello again. Thanks for all the responses. Just got off of work and nothing happened last night just so you know. I'd say on average, the event will happen about 6 times a month, give or take. And as far as a curse goes, that's totally right on. I NEVER believed in curses until I read that. My grandma was born in Ireland and talked about some gypsy curse on our family but we just joked about it and I've also joked with my friend about me having what I have come to call "Ben Stiller Complex." That is to say that I feel like my life is a Ben Stiller movie where all sorts of crazy bad things happen to a guy who's just trying to live a normal life, but it's never anything too serious, it's just stuff that really makes me upset and frustrated but its stuff that makes everyone else laugh. My mother even went into labor with me on the 13th and I was born at like 12:30am on the 14th.

As far as sleeping goes, here's another interesting fact: I'm a narcoleptic. I was diagnosed about, geeze, 10 years ago now (when I was 16) and my brain is always messing with me. I know some will say that what I'm seeing is a hypnagogic hallucination but believe me I can tell the difference between the two. Maybe I will try recording my sleeping patterns at night, as I'm always getting VERY fragmented sleep. Maybe I do stuff I don't even know about. My sleep cycle is just madness. This might actually get interesting. I'll keep you updated, and feel free to let me know what you're all thinking.

Oh andWertdagf, I already know that this is 99% probably nothing strange at all, but even if that's the case, that tool in the car needs to stop shining the brights into my room when I'm trying to sleep at 3am. Either way, if he's an ET, a figment of my imagination, or just some dude, it's still pissing me off to have my room lit up when I'm laying in bed. But thanks for posting just the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi- found this thread when researching March 11th.
I have just explained this in another thread hoping for any advise, but I will share my story again, as points here have made my instincts insist it.

I myself was born on Friday the 13th in June (a Gemini to boot). Im not a Wika (sp?) believer, I was raised Catholic but my ties to the religion are more spiritual than formal religious teachings.

To get to my point. About 10 years ago (as I was quite the crazy party girl then, which may be an influential element in all this) I had a dream- It was vivid and frightening, I felt fear, yet an almost exuberant fear (like a feeling you get before a fight). Regardless, my family was on 1 side of the road, off on the sidewalk grassy area. I was in the road with an entity (of which I immediately realized as the devil himself). My family was begging me to come to safety but the entity was convincingly arguing that I belong to him and must go with him. As I fought against his insistence the dream began to dissipate and he said 'Begith March 11th, Begith March 11th.

I woke up immediately and my entire room was spinning. Not completely around but side to side over and over until it finally slowed to a stop.

Scariest dream Ive had.

Anyone know of any significance to 'Biggeth March 11th' ? It appeared to be a warning from the entity in my dream state. Yet Biggeth isnt even a word in the English language.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have that strange thing happen, when looking at the clock at 3:33 or 11:11. However the 3:33 may stand out to me more because my 3rd child was born in the 3rd month at 3:33 a.m.
...Can't explain why 11:11 stands out though.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You need, help son.

Either your right, or just super paranoid, and you lack self-esteem issues.

[I'm not here to talk "down" to anyone but, I'm saying enjoy your life why be paranoid?
if "They" wanted to do something to you it would've been a while ago.]

Good Luck!

top topics

join