It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats it really about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Life? im sure this gets brought up alot, what the snip are we, what are we here for? why were we born. none of us had a say in our birth,or did we? it just erks me to think we are just here for the F of it. ya know, just born to die whats the point?

there must be more right, i mean look at all around us the strife our fellow beings go through not to forget the love as well the connection we have for our loved ones and the things we would do for them, is love and compasion proof of the outer being soul.

im just lost or feeling lost but i cant see all this sadness ect and love and all this beauty for nothing there must be more to it.

are our bodys just machines to hold the soul in? so it dosnt matter when 3000 die or a 18 year old dies in combat or a 13 year old dies in the the streets ect.

is this the truth that is with held from us? can we hit the resest button as we wish is life just one big Fing video game or am i way off base or reality?

sorry for all the typos im sure theres many!!!

much love

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

That's what it's really about.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
touche lol,im not sure about the hokey pokey lol, would love to hear your veiw on life? your running for conngress? from what i read? that makes me want to know more

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tungsten core

Life is pretty easy, just like everything, you get out of it, what you put into it.

As far as my political views, that is another topic and another forum.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, I used to ask myself those same questions too.

What is it all about ,what purpose is there to life,and what am I suppose to get from it.

Many a night I would lay awake just contemplating this silly little journey that each human takes from the moment they are born until they die.

I found this song to be most satisfying and would spend endless hours listening to them.

top topics

join