It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of our World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
God I love stumble upon...I found this video to be very awesome...it goes 7 billion years and beyond, into the future, to show you the destiny of our Earth, Sun, Solar System and Galaxy. A quick search didn't bring up anything, so I thought I'd share it with ATS, I know people like this sort of stuff: The Future of our World

[edit on 21/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, I loved it.

And of course nothing is set in stone with the future of mankind, especially with technology advancements. Who knows where we will end up. Amazing to think about.

Peace.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I can tell you the Future of our world without looking at a Video.

Remember the Dinosaurs? We're going the same way. The Planet is getting Overpopulated and Polluted to such an extent that it will be impossible for life to thrive here if we keep on doing what we've been doing.

In fact, My opinion is that the Planet is trying hard to repair itself. Hence the weather changes and the Earthquakes and other stuff that's happening.

So, I doubt we'll be here in another thousand years let alone billions of years.

Maybe the Video shows this? I don;t know. I'll try and watch it when I get home to see if any of this comment rings true..

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i enjoyed it and got me wondering, thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
I can tell you the Future of our world without looking at a Video.

Remember the Dinosaurs? We're going the same way. The Planet is getting Overpopulated and Polluted to such an extent that it will be impossible for life to thrive here if we keep on doing what we've been doing.

In fact, My opinion is that the Planet is trying hard to repair itself. Hence the weather changes and the Earthquakes and other stuff that's happening.

So, I doubt we'll be here in another thousand years let alone billions of years.

Maybe the Video shows this? I don;t know. I'll try and watch it when I get home to see if any of this comment rings true..

it's not a video, its more of a slideshow.
you should still check it out whether you believe the dinosaurs had to face the sun overheating the planet and dying.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Thanks. I'm going to try and watch it when I get home. It's good to think about these things.

I'd hate to Die from the Sun Cooking Me... I bet it would be slow?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

And of course nothing is set in stone with the future of mankind, especially with technology advancements. Who knows where we will end up. Amazing to think about.
Definitely, the future isn't set in stone, and it could take an infinite amount of different courses...

reply to post by Damian-007

I'd hate to Die from the Sun Cooking Me... I bet it would be slow?
Haha...unless that sucker got real hot, REAL quick, it's pretty much impossible for the Sun to undergo such a rapid change in temperature during one lifetime...but in any case, yes, being cooked alive would be really bad.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Before you know the future of our world, you must know our past like This

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Yes...I completely agree, and thanks for the PDF. Although, it's more describing the future of our Sun and Solar System in a scientific way, then it is describing the future of our actual species.

top topics

join