It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little secret about Obama's transparency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
reply to post by reassor

Well if you think about it, JFK was gonna try and get around the Elite's rule.....I don't think Obama has the backbone. If he does he will get my vote next go round.

Obama is nothing like JFK, heck JFK isn't anything like JFK.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Obama will end up being worse that Bush ever was. At least Bush was somewhat of a "conservative" in that he tried to "conserve" some of the power in the hands of the people.

Obama is a right out in the open fascist. He's allowing the department of education to arm agents with pump shotguns, and the "health care bill" gives increasing powers to the IRS to have access to our bank accounts.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
When "national security" is the totalitarian trump card that supersedes EVERYTHING, there's no such thing as anything resembling real transparency. Only the most naive would ever expect the Obamaniacs to be any different from the Bushwhackers in that regard. The so-called "F"OIA will still get you documents with plenty of black marker ink. What a joke. Democraps and Repugnicans worship the military and secrecy/Black Budget in general in close enough to the same way.

I hope the US (as we know it) will someday be officially known historically as The Great Squanderer. People actually wonder why universal health care is problematic. It's because all you psychotic bozo flakes (to whom it applies) have to have it ALL, including your beloved military-Black Budget spending. Brilliant f-ing geniuses.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Daddy, he was from Chicago, and did you know who his friends were?

Well not by name...
But come on... I'm not so naive as not to know you don't get into a position like his unless your in someones pocket...

The "Good Ole Boys" are only going to back someone they can work with, work through... one who tows the line and follows the agenda... someone unpredictable is not going to get either parties nomination...

Still there was hope, some small promise of change, little did I know that promise was just more fast talk from yet another barker selling more crap none of us need... I expected better... If anything I'm disappointed in myself for believing...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Obama belongs to faction 3 of the illuminati
he supports neither the rockefeller nor the rothschild camp
but rather the sangrailean magdalene camp!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Still there was hope, some small promise of change, little did I know that promise was just more fast talk from yet another barker selling more crap none of us need... I expected better... If anything I'm disappointed in myself for believing...

What can I say?

I remember standing in the backyard of my central Illinois home at or about elevenish on election night sobbing.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i had already posted this www.abovetopsecret.com... Four days ago (17th) and all i got was 1 flag. no replies... aint that a bummer...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

There is one small diff...

My post came right from the headlines of the LA Times...
not to say your source is lesser... but it does mean main stream media is breaking with the custom of following the drab press releases and not questioning those in power.... Maybe this is a small sign the sheep are waking from their slumber?

Still if it makes up for it I'll run over and S&F you thread right now

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
None of this matters. Obama and every president since Kennedy is just a puppet for the powers. Time to realize presidents are nobodies.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Reminds me of the requests I've made regarding information on the FBI killing a real life friend (see link in signature). At this point I'm getting the runaround from the CIA & the Marines... go figure.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Why am i not surprised?

Obama is just another sham in a long line of shams.

you are right in one way, buy Obama is not a legal President. he is NOT a US citizen, which means he is the enemy. all you have to do is look at all his actions since becoming potus and you will see that he has never had our welfare in mind. this is not debatable, it is a fact.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I believe this; that when he was campaigning he really had some intentions of changing "things". After he was elected, the reality of the pressuring lobbyists, and TPTB running big corporations, banks, and old guard in power completely and thoroughly consumed him into doing their bidding. As with his predecessor.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Those numbers don't mean much in my opinion. Specially since most of US citizens have become either more politically aware after Bush left government or started to freak out questioning everything that they didn't for the past 20+ years. Both would result in a larger number of requests and consequently the number of requests being denied.

And it would be hard to say if those numbers weren't tempered in the previous administration.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I read that 97% of those denied were requests for Obama's birth certificate. Who would have thought....

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

As a matter of fact, wouldn't that skew the statistic measurably?

I wonder if that couldn't have been the point in the first place?

I don't care for the Republican/Democrat shadow puppetry, and neither of them can lay claim to 'transparency' as a virtue. But it may be that putting those aside for a moment, the numbers may not be so drastically inflated.

Not that it matters to me... I have no faith in celebrity politicians and their established institutions of status quo.

Ugh! I could go on and on.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Aggie Man

As a matter of fact, wouldn't that skew the statistic measurably?

yes, and that was my point...although I didn't denote that in my post.

I wonder if that couldn't have been the point in the first place?

I would be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that was the point.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimerton

Jim I understand what you are saying. I at least had hope of disclosure and I thought he would make good on his pledge to end lobbying. If anyone needs transparency then get ahold of the tax code. You will be able to see very well what is going on in this country if you can stand reading all of it. We don't need a transparent president. I am tired of seeing him as it is. We need a press that doesn't take sides, a press that smears every politician they can find daily. That is where change will come from.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by ventian
reply to post by reassor

Well if you think about it, JFK was gonna try and get around the Elite's rule.....I don't think Obama has the backbone. If he does he will get my vote next go round.

Obama is nothing like JFK, heck JFK isn't anything like JFK.

I am old enough to know and remember. JFK was a supply side economist just like Reagan and traditional Conservative Democrat. The Democratic Party has completely flipped after being taken over by a throng of small radical groups, in particular the Progressives.

JFK would have to run as a Republican today and his brother Ted, God rest his soul, was the exact opposite of JFK. Ted was the definition of the new Democrats.

My Parents were Democrats. Conservatives who believed fully in the Constitution and the Free Market.

Young people will never know how great the Democrats once were and how bastardized they have become. They will never know people who not lie or cheat, who had strong morals. They will only know the false history being taught by radicals who have taken hostage our children and schools.

Sorry for the rant. My three personal hero's were JFK, MLK and Reagan. Three honest men who had my respect even when I did not agree with them.

[edit on 3/21/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

That is incredible Oaktree, I never had a perspective of what it would look like standing next to that kind of money. I knew it would be a huge lot, to say the least, but the scaling of your example is incredible, mind blowing and absolutely an atrocity of financial vulgarity. Our country is in SSSooooo much dooky, we are in for a ride we as a country have never experienced before. Thanks for sharing Oak!
And "No" I have not seen that before.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
With all the speculation on just what requests are being denied.
Makes me wonder if somewhere out there is a master list of just what has been rejected?

If so would the FOIA get you that list?
anyone know how to look into that?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by DaddyBare]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join