It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive proof: Clearest UFO ever filmed in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What is being hailed as the clearest ever UFO footage (view below) and final and definitive proof of alien visitation to planet earth has been filmed in China in the last fortnight.

ON January 28 at 8.40am multiple witnesses saw a giant pyramid shaped UFO briefly hover above the city of Xi'an.

The UFO was seen for no more than two minutes and one witness, Mr Yu managed to film around 15 seconds of footage of this historic event.

Mr Yu described the UFO as being covered in uneven patterns and shapes as well as having glowing purple light coming out of its underside. Another smaller UFO was seen at one stage move in the vicinity of the larger craft.

Both UFOs were seen by more than one witness despite their brief appearance.

'This is astonishing, landmark footage' one Chinese ufologist noted.

it is generally agreed that this footage is not computer generated and the event occurred although some are claiming the object was a giant kite that briefly appeared from behind fog.

Most viewers doubt that explanation and see this footage as definitive proof that a civilization that travels between worlds using pyramid shaped craft are about to make open contact with humanity.

www.--.com...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by madmax8]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And why is there no comment made about the final seconds of the sighting ? Did the 'ufo' disappear suddenly ... or did it fly away slowly ... exactly HOW did the sighting end ?
When there's no obvious comments regarding the above, makes me highly suspicious that perhaps indeed it was nothing more than a large kite.

Also the fact that fireworks can be distinctly heard in the audio immediately suggests to me that some form of celebration was in progress at that very moment ... making the kite suggestion even more plausible.

[edit on 20/3/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
1) --.com does not exist.

2) From Wikipedia's article on Xi'an (en.wikipedia.org...):

Population (2000)
- Sub-provincial city 8,252,000
- Density 826.6/km2 (2,140.9/sq mi)
- Urban 2,670,000
- Urban Density 2,289.9/km2 (5,930.8/sq mi)

I would be shocked if only multiple witnesses saw it. That population density is not massive, but it's not tiny either. Over a bustling city, more people would see it, more people would manage to catch it on camera, even if only over two minutes.

3) January 28th is nearly four fortnights ago, not "in the last fortnight." That may be a niggling thing, but...

4) Generally agreed by whom?

In more positive notes, it is a pretty cool looking UFO. Good design. I'd like it to be real, but I just don't buy it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

If it's a kite, it's a REALLY HUGE kite. I would love to fly a kite like that!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That is definitely CGI.

1: It's not even a video. It's a still image that had a camera movement effect added in. The movement of the camera is fake, computer generated.

2: The camera focus effect is completely fake. If you are experienced enough you can actually see the flaws in the image created by the algorithm that creates the "out of focus" effect.

3: The animation and movement of the object is not realistic at all. It has the classic CGI frame by frame movement and not a realistic motion blur.

I'd say some person(s) is trying to fool people with this CGI video and lies about witnesses.

You aren't going to fool me.

As a CGI artist I have NEVER been fooled by CGI. Just so you know.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That would be awesome if true.

It reminds me of Stargate.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

This very lame, CGI pyramid has been done to death now. Same look and feel, same poor rendering and texturing.

Also, the videos are always nice and short - no one seems to have recording time beyond a minute or so. Just long enough NOT to have to come up with a decent 'vanishing' act

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I wonder if it could be a connection to this.

archives.cnn.com...

BEIJING, China -- A team of Chinese scientists is to head out to the far west of the country to investigate a mystery pyramid that local legend says is a launch tower left by aliens from space. Nine scientists will travel this month to probe the origins of the 50-60 meter (165-198 ft) tall structure -- dubbed "the ET relics" -- in the western province of Qinghai, China's state-run Xinhua agency said on Wednesday. The mystery pyramid sits on Mount Baigong, has three caves with triangular openings on its facade and is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake, Xinhua said. Rusty iron scraps, pipes and unusually shaped stones are scattered around the inhospitable and largely uninhabited area, it said.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
1) --.com does not exist.
That's because that site is know for its hoaxes and has been blocked by ATS.

3) January 28th is nearly four fortnights ago, not "in the last fortnight." That may be a niggling thing, but...
At the beginning of the video you can see the date 2010-2-28 (with some characters in between), so I guess that was only an error.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That's a balloon from the Chinese new year, hear the fireworks going off in the background?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by tauristercus

If it's a kite, it's a REALLY HUGE kite. I would love to fly a kite like that!

I agree it is a kite ... if you look at the last few seconds it even looks like the wind ripples the material.

Woody

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ahha! I knew it before I researched it...

China + UFO Hoax + outrageous claim = www.--.com

"a.n.w." has been banned from ATS because of lots of hoaxes that come from that site, and also from link spamming just to get traffic.

Just do an ATS search for the website URL that you see when you quote the OP.

I now believe (and have for a while) that the banned website has connections to China... and even runs a China "news" website that looks legit but isn't. They are constantly pushing fake UFO hoaxes that include exaggerated stories filled with lies.

"A.N.W." just wont stop spreading hoaxes, and they always make their way to ATS.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Already posted guys:

clear footage of daylight ufo in china

BTW...why post a title with "definative proof" when it ISN'T.

Don't you think the web would be BUZZING with hundreds of videos by now if this was a real UFO?

Use your heads, use the search engine and use a more realistic title.

Sorry, but this pi**es me off.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

definitive proof of alien visitation to planet earth

In what manner?
Did anyone see who was piloting the craft?

If they saw the pilot did they ask where the pilot came from?

If they met the pilot and they said they were aliens, how do you know they're telling the truth? Remember the Watchmen ending?

Can you prove this craft wasnt made on earth, let alone 3dsMax?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This has been discussed before. Please add your thoughts to the ongoing discussion.

Please use ATS search

Thread closed.

top topics

join