It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound - The Lost Secret of the Ancient Monument Builders is Finally Coming to Light!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Great post KIWI!
S&F!

Sound is very amazing, why do you think we listen to music?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I'm intrigued by this! On a visit to Chichen Itza, the mayan ruins, I witnessed first hand the sound technologies incorporated in the construction of the buildings. The venue for the game the ancient mayans played is intentionally built to amplify sound to where a voice can be heard from one side on the other. And also, the giant building that represents the mayan calendar allows for sound to be amplified from the top center out in all four cardinal directions for miles away from the "temple."

The mayans held technologies that came way before their time...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Did Mozart and Bach use the same sound mysterie?

Weaponizing Mozart
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Mozart Effect

J. S. Bach: music and occult knowledge

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Bravo. very well documented and researched thread, although the 1st example of acoustic archeology that WIKI stated as now been a hoax i feel is false.

I'm sure there is a way to recapture the sounds from the time that a clay pot was thrown, kind of like the grooves being read in a record.
i have seen this demonstrated on some documentary a while back,weather it was intentional or not is debatable but it has been reproduced.

makes me think of the dropa stones.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's amazing regarding ancient discoveries and the connection to the 3rd eye.

I found that 110 hz opens up the Chakra and the 3rd Eye.

Here is a Tibetan Singing Bowl at 11o hz.

Tibetan Singing Bowl and Sound

Also see:

"Ajna chakra - average frequency 110Hz

If you want to stimulate, for example, Ajna chakra (3rd. eye) than put the tone in one ear which frequency is equal to 50Hz and put the other tone to other ear which frequency is equal to 60Hz.

That frequency of binaural beats is equal to 10Hz, and average frequency is equal to 55Hz. 55Hz is frequency of note "A" on musical scale.

This frequency stimulates Ajna chakra.

For example:

To stimulate 3rd. eye:
Left (or right) ear: 50Hz
Right (or left) ear: 60Hz"

Source: Stimulating the Ajna Chakra

Also:

"DARK INDIGO BLUE is the color of the third eye chakra and the musical note is A. - 110.00 Hz"

Source: Muscial Scale and Brain Waves

Star and Flag for a great thread Kiwi!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here's a binaural beat blog post I did if people wanna try out the old 10 hertz third eye wammo -- but just to clarify the real third eye is the center of the brain -- the pineal gland. But the middle of the forehead is where it first manifests.

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

So anyone can do the 12 notes of the music scale as the two main energy channels along the outside of the body --

You just get this c.d.

www.springforestqigong.com...

And that will guide you along the 12 music notes as alchemy -- the advanced book on it is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk. The beginning training is detailed in this book:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I've found the 110hz is an important frequency in the sound of most kick drums also.
record a kick drum on a standard rock kit, load audio recording into a digital audio workstation ala pro tools, boost 110Hz, soft cut everything below 80-100hz, add some bass guitar with a decent drop of 110hz and a small boost of 40hz and listen to how they blend, you'll hear what I mean.

I wonder if there is a link between the 3rd eye and unspecified chakra you mention - with kick drums aka 110hz that could be used/explored with drumming & 'action' meditation/trance state?

-B.Morrison

[edit on 24/3/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How did this escape me for so many days?

Kiwi, mate, you did it yet again!! 2
for your top notch work!

Now, as usual, on to address a few posts that struck my eye

serbsta, awesome video! Thanks for posting it!

blackmarketeer, I believe it is no coincidence that almost all religious rituals involve some kind of sound. From mantras chanted to create some sort of "ecstasy" effect to African tribal drums and chants, we find rituals of almost all kinds involving some kind of sound to enhance the experience. I think you may be on to something here.

amari, apart the fact that you present no evidence for your claims, you are a bit off in your chronologies, I think the ancients recorded, using light frequency technologies, their incredible images of hundreds of millions of years ago

Kinda like prehistoric fiber optics, only we have not found the faintest hint about them.
I must get my hands on some of your source of knowledge, it seems to beat regular pot hands down

ressiv, I believe it was the walls of Jericho and not Jerusalem that were brought down by sound.

Kandinsky, wow mate! And I thought I had something interesting to add to this! But yours is better!

911stinks, I always sleep like a log when it rains - the harder the better!

Back on topic, while I am nowhere near as advanced in sound technologies, I can point out more "recent" buildings that enhance sound quality. Visit any ancient Greek theater that is preserved reasonably well and you will see what I mean. Even the most minute sounds, whispers if you like, carry very well up to the ;ast rows of seats. I have been in two of them myself, in Philippoi and Epidavros, and have witnessed the effect myself. Since a theater performance is all about the visuals and the sounds, we can safely assume that in this case whatever "sound effects" were intentional.

Another bit, concerning the use of standing waves to create sounds. Check this video about the reconstruction of an ancient musical instrument, one that is thought to be the precursor of the church organ.

Now, we don't have confirmed reports that this instrument was ever used in a theater (we don't have solid proof that it wasn't either), but the combination could be "stellar" and the effect created about 2 millennia ago (I know, too recent for most tastes here
) could resemble that of modern concerts - without the amplifiers!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Great thread. A lot of info to digest, but great info nonetheless. I wouldn't be surprised if past humans knew of these things. With all the flouride and crap we're ingesting now days we're probably much dumber than the average human a few thousand years ago.
I wonder if meditating in one of the pyramids would be better since the sound frequency affects your mind. Would be a interesting experience

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Awesome, neat thread. I admire your dedication and creativity.

One of my fondest memories of this type of audio manipulation was back in 1981.
An entire crew of volunteers read the names of the dead Vietnam veterans at the Washington Cathedral.
It took many hours and evoked many tears.

Quite a few here on ATS think HAARP is an extension of this use of very low frequencies.
Does anyone remember the tones in the movie Close Encounters of the Third kind? 1977

I think it is interesting to note that there is some male/female stuff going on here also.
My six month old son would get as excited as all get out, when he would hear me start the tractor.
He would totally hug the vacuum cleaner when his mom was running it.
I don't think young girls respond this way.???

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

I've found the 110hz is an important frequency in the sound of most kick drums also.
record a kick drum on a standard rock kit, load audio recording into a digital audio workstation ala pro tools, boost 110Hz, soft cut everything below 80-100hz, add some bass guitar with a decent drop of 110hz and a small boost of 40hz and listen to how they blend, you'll hear what I mean.

I wonder if there is a link between the 3rd eye and unspecified chakra you mention - with kick drums aka 110hz that could be used/explored with drumming & 'action' meditation/trance state?

-B.Morrison

[edit on 24/3/10 by B.Morrison]

It makes you think rituals African drums en.wikipedia.org... Native American drums en.wikipedia.org... , Angels trumpets Trance state Altered states ! Japanese drums en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Any displacement of a physical nature and IMHO of an electrical nature never terminates.
It can and will attenuate. (get smaller) but exists for eternity.
LF and the entire audio range is included.
The universal mind can work this way. And in my opinion does.
Of course disturbed or interrupted by those with the technology to
alter these natural messages ,that are impressed into the universe
since the beginning of life and time need a large dose of scrutinization.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Archaeoacoustics brings to mind a technology that I've read about.

The building of structures using sound. I'm not sure if there is a scientific term for it, but sound was used to lift giant monoliths and such.

When you turn up the bass on a stereo and you can feel the vibrations in your chest, you realize that sound has a force upon physical objects.

Different tones at certain frequencies were used to levitate large stones.

This is a very interesting and important subject to explore. It's very similar to the effects of electromagnetism.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was watching Kymatica and something that struck me was the idea that most of these ancient structures exist on top of the earths resonant frequencies. I say we utilize technology to mimic the frequency in the chambers of these lines they were built on, and maybe it will lead to something?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this but after reading the OP I got bored as soon as I read the first few lines. The reason is that this was put to a show called mythbusters and they tried to make this idea work and they couldnt. Also I like to mention that this type of idea has gained popularlity through shows like X files in which jesus voice was said to be recorded when he was doing a resuurection and a nearby potter encoded his words..

However I would like to mention an idea similiar to this but has more merit and thats the enviorment can under certain circumstances record events.
www.beyondthelimitsmagazine.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by loner007]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by kiwifoot
***snip***

An appreciation of acoustic effects can be traced all the way back to our Palaeolithic ancestors. According to Igor Reznikoff of Nanterre University, Paris, they may have used sound to navigate around cave networks. Different echoes and resonances would warn of deep holes in the cave floor, for instance, so by making noises people could find their way in the dark, perhaps to gather together far from marauding tribes or predatory animals. Similar effects might even have scared off would-be attackers: make a low hum in the right recess and the growl of a bison might resound down a whole gallery.

This is best illustrated by the most amazing young man I've ever heard of:

Seeing with sound

[edit on 21.3.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

In theory, one could train themselfs to see in the dark in a similar manner. Surely?

There must be others out there with similar capabilities that haven't been unearthed, given most have perfectly good eyesight.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this but after reading the OP I got bored as soon as I read the first few lines. The reason is that this was put to a show called mythbusters and they tried to make this idea work and they couldnt. Also I like to mention that this type of idea has gained popularlity through shows like X files in which jesus voice was said to be recorded when he was doing a resuurection and a nearby potter encoded his words..

However I would like to mention an idea similiar to this but has more merit and thats the enviorment can under certain circumstances record events.
www.beyondthelimitsmagazine.com...

I have to defend my thread here!!!

You read the first two lines and discounted the whole thread???

Especially when the next two lines go on to explain that the idea you talk about was false, the OP has NOTHING to do with sound being recorded in pots and other objects!!

There.

My honour is restored!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What a cool site. I was searching for info on levitating with sound after channelling The Hathors a month ago who said via Mary Magdalene that the pyramids were built through sound.
In fact that all we see is 'held' together through sound vibration.
This seemed at first an almost preposterous idea (a bit narrow minded of me) but I see from you guys it's a thoroughly interesting and creative understanding of a truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Well, as per Hindi Mythology, a person who has opened his/her Third Eye is enlightened. Once the third eye opens you can ascend into higher consciousness.

One hoaxer, who you might all know, as T. Lobasang Rampa orCyril Henry Hoskin, claimed to have had a Operation to open up his so called Third Eye - the creep made a lot of moolah from his books while the going was good.

When a person attains Samadhi or Enlightenment as its known in English, one is free from all wants and worries of the material world, one is all knowing, wise.

Are you claiming to have opened your Third Eye using this acoustic method or are you just stating a fact that your have heard/read?

If you have indeed opened your Third Eye, why are you on this forum??

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Hope no one from the govt. or the moral majority figure out that people might be able to alter consciousness with sound. Can you imagine if they started making frequency sounds illegal? haha

Well......Sound has always been an important part of achieving altered states. Mantras for getting into meditative states....gothic cathedrals that took literally hundreds of years to build....think Gregorian chants.

And at some point, a few hundred years ago, all of music was changed, when the basis for tuning, was standardized at A440. Why was this done? Musicians were aghast, as that made much of their ability to compose, impossible.

It wasn't achieved overnight. It took years. But, the effect was that the common person no longer had an easy way to enter the mind states that are entrained by perfect harmonies and vibrations.

What purpose could TPTB have had for disrupting our ability to entrain with the natural harmonics of the universe? The Solfeggio Scale absolutely interleaves with physics, reality and just about everything else that affects human well-being and health. (The root of Solfeggio comes from Sophia which means "wisdom", BTW)

www.escapetheillusion.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

stay well,

Thomas

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join