It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound - The Lost Secret of the Ancient Monument Builders is Finally Coming to Light!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Right and not just zinc -- inert metals like iron as well:

arxiv.org...

ultrasound cavitation is fusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, wow. Impressive thread. One of the most well put together threads I have seen for over a year. Superb job! It was a great read too.

I am deeply affected by music. Certain songs at certain times of the day are tradition for me. Hearing one of your favorite songs after a long day can really just melt the stress away. Sound is very influential.

Hearing a sound is a great way to know your surroundings. You can detect if something is rustling the bushes, or the growl of an animal.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Right Dr. Daniel Levitin documents how music activates our cerebellum which processes emotion and motion -- but through our subconscious. So at night it's the last thought to leave our self-awareness -- that song in the head, the earworm. Then there's the Haunting Melody -- a book arguing that the song we get in the head, when the words are remembered, then reveals the secret subconscious thoughts we were in touch with.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Interresting vid. This could be the way the ancient builders moved those 200 ton slabs of cut stone. With the use of a certain sound. Since it shows you can leviate with the correct sound frenquency.

Hmmm..

But who or what taught the ancient humans to use these sound devices..

Hmmm..

Makes you wonder...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
One of the coolest threads Ive seen on here in a while.
Star and flag

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Atlantis is under the snow at either the north or south pole. When the earth tilted 100,0000 years ago it changed Atlantis to the north or south pole. Where it is covered with snow.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I can't help but notice similarities between the map you linked
of the Underground Galleries of Ancient Chavin de Huantar, Peru
to some of the temples found in Egypt.

Khafre's valley temple.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14cf9d260f42.png[/atsimg]
Many ancient Egyptian temples were constructed in a manner that seems to mimic those found in Peru.
Some of these overview maps reminded me of very large computer chips but maybe instead of moving electricity these were designed to move waves of sound.
I see your point, perhaps these were all used as a tool to manipulate sound waves in a specific way.
The function of this is not limited to air as there was also water used in many of these temples. Were the ancients manipulating wave structures through water and air?
The importance of this evidence is more than showing that sound was used to scare others with seemingly disembodied voices IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is an interesting correlation to the OP...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

So basically you say sound was used to create artificial light... to see in the dark or for something else?

I wish I could understand more than half of what you say, can you dumb it down a bit maybe? Im interested, non-musical background though...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Great Thread OP.. I agree one of the better ones in a while.

I was a little disappointed that the Great Pyramid was absent from the original post

Rumor has it there is helmholtz resonator - type of construction within.

Paper

Music technology is being advanced in many ways; these include measuring acoustic resonant patterns within environments and implementing biofeedback methods through specifically designed electro-acoustic music. The question must be asked what effect does specifically designed environments have on given biological subjects. Computers are advancing rapidly in the 21st Century, but what researchers are finding is that the ancient Egyptians and Mayans may have had advanced knowledge of acoustics and biofeedback through certain 'hardware' stone devices "geo-physical computers" where the input and output results in access of key 'states' of entrainment.

Another interesting article here

And Devino and I talked a little bit about it in Serbsta's thread here: Secret's of the King's Chamber

Also, sound is very important in Indian philosophy, i.e. 'Sound is Eternal'.

And cymatics, as other people have posted already, shows how sound affects the structure of matter.

Another interesting link is Ed. Leedskalnin - who built Coral Castle in Florida according to 'how the pyramids were made'. By himself, he erected a large complex using huge coral blocks - by a mysterious method.

He understood magnetism, and I think this website is very informative(both on leedskalnin and magnetism):leedskalnin.com

thats all for now,

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
this thread is very impressive i am lead to ask a question regarding the origins of the technologies and who gave to or developed them.

were they from our planet?

were they a different type of human species?

what was the real purpose behind using this technology?

i cannot wait to see how advanced the knowledge of sound and light may have been thousands of years before humans were thought to have discovered it?

Be Well

super thread

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Great read. I think I can definitely agree that some ancient cultures were aware of the effects of sound and how it operates to some extent.

I always post this video in any thread about sound... because its God damn awesome.

I agree with you, somehow the ancients knew how to use sound to levitate and/or cut large stone and to move them where they needed it. Sound acoustics can be powerful. Like coral castle (which is hinted to be that he levitated it by changing the magnetic properties of the stone) what did he find in his readings that gave him the Eureka moment. I think the govt. knows and many academics know, but as I stated before they are part of the conspiracy of silence. They can't tell us that ancient society and cultures where more advanced than us today because that would open up a flood of questions and many don't want to answer those questions. Because if you go down one avenue of research you may find an answer that would force you to say (okay, they had airships or computers or whatever) that humanity of today is survivors of an ancient world that succumbed to an event that took away much of their advanced technology.

This is a good thread, I have never saw one that focused on acoustic sounds.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Fascinating article on sound and ancient structures. Colin Wilson has delved a bit into this subject in a few of his books. Mr Wilson believes the sound echos were used as a way to meditate and for psychic reasons.

Thank you for your work in putting up this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

That's a great coral castle link -- the idea that the magnetic field is a double helix with the electron as the south pole and proton as the north pole -- fascinating.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have only read a few pages so far, but thanks...S&F

Very psitive. I have been mixing sounds with spinning lately. One time I misplaced several hours of time and had some wonderfull experiences.

I didn't read if the coral castle was added. They say the guy who built that had a small living quarters in the center, consisting of a bed, desk and swing that could spin.

I need a bull roarer and a lesson or two.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

On something rather unrelated seemingly, this reminds me of Terence McKenna's discussion on some of his '___' trips....machine elves "singing" things into existence. Sounds into light....interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Hiya Hogshead

The OP has shown the possibility that some of the ancient monument builders may have made considerations regarding resonance and acoustics. He supported the suggestion with evidence from several historical sites.

IMplying the ancient (and not so ancient) monument builders had computers, airships or any other amazing technology is 'advanced' speculation.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Sure I've done plant-based '___' as is legal in South America and I can assure you that the heart chakra opens up so that external reality is a holographic projection of the internal body energy -- the kundalini or electrochemical energy -- and then you HEAR AN OM sound from your heart. You are not listening -- the sound is LISTENING TO YOU! It's truly amazing.

Here's a fascinating plasma experiment from joshuapwarren.com...

Plasma is the model for CIA mind controller Dr. Andrija Puharich's book "Beyond Telepathy" --

www.youtube.com...

So the ionization creates the biophoton plasma through the triode amplifier in the brain (the inner ear sound from the vagus nerve lower body electrochemical energy -- transduced into light energy)....

[edit on 22-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Kiwifoot, I've just finished this most remarkable thread. The content and presentation, as well as the "wow" factor are truely magnificent. This is one of those times when a flag just isn't enough. I hope the mods did you proud with applauses, and I'm betting they did because It's not every day we see threads of this caliber.

Thank you so much for taking the time to educate us concerning this fascinating subject matter.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

g'day mate, I haven't had the chance to read your whole op yet but I've got a pretty strong feeling it relates to the research myself and a half a dozen others were doing around the 432hz cover-up conspiracy & our trying to trace to back to its earliest recorded incarnation to try and figure out what it was originally used for...I think you have helped make some of that discovery for me

See I was researching how this Joseph Goebbels played a big role in getting this 440hz tuning standard implemented globally which meant all instruments and orchestras/musicians complied to 440 also.

J.G was also known as the 'godfather of propaghanda' for the nazi's. The theory goes that 432hz related mathematically and otherwise to nearly everything in nature & the universe & alluded to natural harmonies and hidden areas of knowledge in the expanding science's of sound. in this way it has been related to 12 base math over metric as the more 'natural' system.

the importance of being exposed to more 'natural' wave forms is related to the nature of matter & energy & how everything flows & fluctuates. It is explained best as 432hz is like salt in water, 440hz is like a stone, 432 becomes the flow, 440 disrupts it.

We had traced the tuning system back and found some notable historical mentions & uses of the system in ancient greek music which was defined by the planetary bodies of our solar system, egyptian, peruvian & sumerian instruments, and even some classical composers like bach & mozart, theres even evidence that jimi hendrix recognized this tuning and attempted to use it.

due to personal circumstance I had to stop my research & what I'd collected so far is here the thread that originally sparked my interest is here,

but around the time I had to stop I had started looking more into the 'magical' effects of sound & what could be done with 'sound' and found a couple of interesting things like this Chinese spouting bowl.
pretty awesome animation + explination here
this bowl can levitate water placed in it, using resonance created with the mechanical motions of the players hands on the handles of the bowl (the vibrations in the metal create a standing wave of accoustic sound energy that pushes the water up & out of the bowl).
then I started learning about weird things in Egypt which alluded to advanced technology including sound based tech. the interesting thing were these man made artificial stones which were exact composites & layers of different stuff & the chamber they were found in was set to exact dimensions that both related to 432hz AND levitation, there was also research relating to a coffer producing altered mind states if a standing wave was created within it. There was a piece of music encoded at the roslyn chapel which had notes tuned to 432hz in it - determined by matching the cymatic patterns, which suggests this was a sacred tuning. there are plenty of other mystical magical kind of music things I could go into but it would only get off topic.

anyway thanks for the thread, looks very interesting & I look forward to reading it in full soon.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 22/3/10 by B.Morrison]

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join