It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest Music Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone! Just sitting around kinda bored today, so i figured I would pop in and put up a few more videos. Enjoy!

*explicit use of the f word, just so you know..

And in case you haven't cringed lately...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hey guys, thought I would post a few more vids. Just got back from helping my aunt get everything out of her house (tornado hit it) and figured I should spread some laughs while I am trying to get myself out of the dumps. Enjoy!

Oh, and... nsfw, unless you work somewhere pretty cool I guess.

This one has got to take the cake for unintentionally funny song. It is just so horrible it is unbelievable...always makes me laugh at it though

edit on 28-4-2011 by ganja because: Had some issues with an embed

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Crawfish Boil was awesome last night!!!! Got to see Sublime C Lo Green and Weezer (who played older stuff, thankfully). Anyhow, hope you're all doing okay this Saturday! Enjoy, and if you have some good vids, don't be shy!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Some older ones that aren't working:

Edit to add- Well, NOW they are working. Sooo bored, I miss my PSN!
edit on 30-4-2011 by ganja because: clarification I guess...?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
YouTube pulled this down after it went viral but I found a copy on Daily Motion. Can't embed here I don't think, but here's the link:

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart (Literal Video Version)

Funniest parody EVER!

edit on 30-4-2011 by daisyglaze because: Found a better quality link than originally posted

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Star Trekkin

Leonard Nimoy's Highly Illogical

Pain-Shut your mouth

Twisted Sisters-We're not gonna take it

Motörhead - God Save The Queen

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganja
Now something a bit more old school

OMG... The Streak. I remember that stupid song when I was in high school. My first name is Ethel (though I don't use it) but everyone knew it was, so I got a lot of teasing and grief from that. I don't know how many times i would be in the hallway and someone would yell out to me "Ethel, put you clothes on" to me. BTW, I was extremely shy in high school which made matters worse.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I love the Prop 8 musical!

Here are a couple from my nephew. He's freaking hilarious... But I may be biased.

Language Warning

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the replies folks, I was about to give up on this thread! Awesome vids.. Benevolent, your nephew isn't bad, if he makes any more feel free to post em up.

And Daisy -

Enjoy!

And some others:

This one is maybe not funny if you for some reason don't know who David Grohl and Jack Black are

edit on 1-5-2011 by ganja because: Malformication of teh urls

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganja
Benevolent, your nephew isn't bad, if he makes any more feel free to post em up.

This one's pretty funny, too.

He's got several funny ones out there, plus he has a serious band, Pistol Opera (He's on wikipedia, that's cool) They're pretty good. Just google Eli Braden.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You get our vote for most stinkiest.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok most of these are probably only funny to me, but hey who knows. Some are just weird...lol. Enjoy!
edit on 30-7-2011 by ganja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So are you guys digging the massive blocks of videos today, or do you prefer a few at a time? Just curious. I will say that if I don't post a LOT of them I will forget about most of em, sooo...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join