It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking Congress to court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
dailycensored.com...

Great article
"Do you think that you are above the law?

You should understand that you have no power under the U.S. Constitution to require anyone to buy any product or service such as health insurance and that violating our rights under color of law is a felony violation of both 18 U.S.C. §§ 241 and 242.

Also, you should realize that taking campaign contributions from the health insurance companies and then forcing us to buy their insurance is prima facie evidence that you have accepted a bribe and deprived us of your honest services in violation of statutes prohibiting bribery 18 U.S.C. § 201, unlawful receipt of compensation 18 U.S.C. § 203, and theft of honest services 18 U.S.C. § 1346. Violations of each of these laws are felonies.

There is a movement to bring complaints about these actions to grand juries across our country and ask for investigations and prosecutions.

Govern yourself accordingly if you want to avoid the legal consequences flowing from such actions."

Who knew? Can we throw in RICO?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

This goes to show the depth of corruption within the US government. At least in Afghanistan corruption is shared amongst the poor. In the US only the rich, nothing but the rich..

It is too deep, you can't find justice in this deep hole, its too dark.. Funnily the Bush family had a lot of shares within oil industry in Texas..

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the laws and the truth have nothing to do with these people.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What the bill should say is... "We will make it possible for everyone to get health coverage, and if you choose not to get health insurance then do not expect the help from hospitals or anyone else."

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Why do the majority of 32mill. people not have ins?Because they don't have jobs!They are parasites!

Come get you some obama money!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
gonna be good when it all blows up... and we see how deep the law has been broken... i would expect some grounds for removal of the piglosi gal, reid and some federal charges being brought upon the house and senate...and I would also not be a bit surprised to see some charges against the obama...

38 states have said they are not going to go along with this ,,, and nearly all of those 38 have it on the books now... Idaho was the first and many others followed suit...

people are angry and this could go full blown before long.... frankly i am surprised it already has not... but all it is gonna take is one smart ass move out of these crooks and all hell is gonna bust...

personally maybe it is time to take it all apart and bring it back to the basics of what the constitution was intended to be all about... let it burn down and then pull up out of the ashes and start over...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
We are seeing the beginnings of the only way the American citizen is going to get the federal gov. under control. Its time for the states to put at stop to this abuse of the commerce clause that congress seems to think covers just about anything.
The states need to call a constitutional convention, and reassert their rights under the 9th and 10th amendments.

As can be seen with the debacle going on in congress this weekend our representatives feel secure enough to no longer even make a the attempt to hide their avarices. They no longer follow the wishes of their constituents but rather now exalt themselves and tell us they know what is best for us despite our objections.

My federal government no longer represents me or obeys the constitution upon which it was created. I call upon my state government to do all in its power to see that the imperial federal government returns to its constitutional limits or in the event it cannot do so it I call for my state government to pronounce the famous words of South Carolina,

“The union now subsisting between South Carolina, and the other states under the name of the United States of America, is herby dissolved.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

" What the bill should say is... "We will make it possible for everyone to get health coverage, and if you choose not to get health insurance then do not expect the help from hospitals or anyone else."

Do you Realize how Dumb that sounds ? That is something a Nasty Minded Left Wing Liberal would say . Very Unpatriotic when considering those Americans who would be denied Medical attention if needed because they don't happen to subscribe to this Proposed Socialized Medicine SCAM Bill .....Tsk.....Tsk.........

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
We are seeing the beginnings of the only way the American citizen is going to get the federal gov. under control. Its time for the states to put at stop to this abuse of the commerce clause that congress seems to think covers just about anything.
The states need to call a constitutional convention, and reassert their rights under the 9th and 10th amendments.

As can be seen with the debacle going on in congress this weekend our representatives feel secure enough to no longer even make a the attempt to hide their avarices. They no longer follow the wishes of their constituents but rather now exalt themselves and tell us they know what is best for us despite our objections.

My federal government no longer represents me or obeys the constitution upon which it was created. I call upon my state government to do all in its power to see that the imperial federal government returns to its constitutional limits or in the event it cannot do so it I call for my state government to pronounce the famous words of South Carolina,

“The union now subsisting between South Carolina, and the other states under the name of the United States of America, is herby dissolved.

Spoken like a True American ! ....Here ...Here !...........

new topics

top topics

join