It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and People getting abducted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This just crossed mind, people have ben claming to ben abducted for quit some time now, and we never had and good ide og why they do this.
not any reason i know of.

But what if it has conection to 2012 the end of the world or what is going to happend, what if those who abducted people is to pick who they can save. and they go after DNA, sins many ppl have wird scare after getting abducted (blood sample)
But people with the right DNA would be saved or something, maby they do something to this people that make them possible survive

i dont know where im going with thise. maby is just the lack of sleep thats is talkin

could this be possible? or just an another lame theory ^^

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That is actually one of the most plausible theories I've heard. That and the Gray's project to produce hybrids. Perhaps they will establish a colony of hybrids on other planets elsewhere in the Galaxy. At least then if all life is wiped off of Earth, something of us will continue on.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why is it that people think aliens would bother to "save" us at all. I think of it in terms of animals. We use animals for testing and medical research, etc. because they are considered a lower life form.

Wouldn't aliens consider us a lower life form? I would imagine something significant would change in the million or so years they are more than likely ahead of us.

Perhaps they would salvage some people from Earth for the same reason that we study ancient fossils and skeletons.

But I can't think of any value in rescuing us at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Why is it that people think aliens would bother to "save" us at all. I think of it in terms of animals. We use animals for testing and medical research, etc. because they are considered a lower life form.

Wouldn't aliens consider us a lower life form? I would imagine something significant would change in the million or so years they are more than likely ahead of us.

Perhaps they would salvage some people from Earth for the same reason that we study ancient fossils and skeletons.

Don't we as humans try to save species of animal that are in threat of becoming extinct? I don't believe in the whole aliens coming to save us thing, or for that matter 2012, but I'm just saying. It's not impossible.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Exactly, if aliens are abducting people, why are they making nefarious plots about it? Just kidnap them and leave, you have a spaceship for gods sake.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Well, we try to save many animal species that might go extinct some day, it would reasonable for the Aliens to do something like that too.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wikuk

Well, we try to save many animal species that might go extinct some day, it would reasonable for the Aliens to do something like that too.

And would one assume it would be doubly so for a sentient species, which I like to think we are.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

If we were going to become totally extinct any time soon, I should think they would speed up the abductions by now.

Plus, you are talking about two different species. I guess if you are operating under the premise that aliens are an entirely different species, and not evolved from humans, perhaps I could see the correlation then.

However, would we try to save a line of cavemen? No, because we have evolved past that.

I guess the question that I should have asked first is: Do you believe that aliens are an evolved form of humans?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wikuk

Except animals are not a lesser form of us. Humans are like cavemen to aliens.

Would we save a species of cavemen? I really don't think so.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by RMFX1

If we were going to become totally extinct any time soon, I should think they would speed up the abductions by now.

Plus, you are talking about two different species. I guess if you are operating under the premise that aliens are an entirely different species, and not evolved from humans, perhaps I could see the correlation then.

However, would we try to save a line of cavemen? No, because we have evolved past that.

I guess the question that I should have asked first is: Do you believe that aliens are an evolved form of humans?

Wasn't there news some time back about us trying to bring back cavemen? I know we got the complete genome recently too.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

We were "bringing them back" scientifically, not to colonize them and have them reproduce.

But the glaring point here is that we did this after they were dead. Much like if we became extinct, aliens could do so in the same manner without ever even having to deal with us alive.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

We were "bringing them back" scientifically, not to colonize them and have them reproduce.

But the glaring point here is that we did this after they were dead. Much like if we became extinct, aliens could do so in the same manner without ever even having to deal with us alive.

Yes thats true, theres no reason for aliens to keep us alive because we're worth as much dead as alive.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well first we have to describe what an alien is. An alien might be an insectoid, reptilian....man who knows there could be giant spiders or giant/intelligent bacteriophage's roaming on some distant galaxy. If though the alien resembles a human, they might want to save us from our own destruction.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This whole thread reminds me of the movie Knowing.

knowing-themovie.com...

www.youtube.com...

Very good movie that makes me wonder if we will end the way this movie portrays or more like the movie 2012, if we end at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
First, there are two contradictions happening here. One being, 2012 isn't calling for a complete extermination of all humans. A vast majority is not all. We are entering a new age of humans according to many of the prophecies, and the Mayans and Hopis are in agreement that this is not the last age.

Secondly, we save animals from extinction mainly because of their role in our eco-systems. Bluntly, because we fear their extinction will negatively affect us.

Unless Earth plays a role in the overall eco-system of the universe, which at this point I don't see much of a correlation, then I can't see why saving us would benefit their way of life.

If humans were vital to alien life, I would imagine a much more direct approach to "taking" us would have evolved.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You are right in 2012 was not a complete extermination, but "Knowing" was. The "aliens", or angels if you want, abducted children and transplanted them to another world to "save humanity".

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HDD09

But what if it has conection to 2012 the end of the world or what is going to happend, what if those who abducted people is to pick who they can save. and they go after DNA, sins many ppl have wird scare after getting abducted (blood sample) But people with the right DNA would be saved or something, maby they do something to this people that make them possible survive i dont know where im going with thise.

maby is just the lack of sleep thats is talkin

How can we figure out about WHY people are getting abducted, if we don't know WHO are abducting them???
Most likely, right now, there are dozens of different alien races exploring this solar system, and more upcoming. What we know about them?? Do we know who are they, from where they come from??? Regardless to the so called "reptilians" and the "greys", that IMO, are NOT aliens, but ancient earthling engineered species, just as we are, loads of different humanoid types are seen visiting Earth: scandinavian-like humanoids, insect-like humanoids, furry humanoids, giant humanoids, amphibian-like humanoids and even feline-like humanoids already were seen in rare occasions, in South America. Have they common interests??? Have each race their own agenda??? People may be being abducted by many different reasons:

- Genetic material collect (only) as blood, tissue, semen, ovule, any other secretion.
- Genetic experiments with direct sexual activity.
- Surgical procedures as chip implants, prosthesis implants, organs transplants or any other unknown procedure.
- Formal contact, introducing, dialogue.
- Re-population or colonization of another worlds.
- Study, observation, evaluation

Once that only the military groups and governments of superpower nations, are aware of who EXACTLY is abducting people and WHY, the speculations of ordinary people, sounds kinda silly. Just remembering that many abducted people claim to have been abducted by humans with military behavior...
Dude, better you go back to sleep... And sleep with your windows shut, I mean serious.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Oh dear, you do sound like one very lost soul..
In my experience, humans are born innately good and merely 'become' negative elements upon this planet once they engage with the average humans that are already here.
Just because western society is currently totally lost and structured towards the dark side, that does not mean that humanity is a bad thing.

In truth however, it is not for anyone other than humans to save humanity.

new topics

top topics

join