It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Navy sends nuclear sub with cruise missiles to Falkland Islands

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by korathin

Rascism, Ill informed opinion and no facts. But ignore all of that and your post is great.

No. I firmly believe in the Monroe Doctrine and believe that every nation in the Western hemisphere should eventually join the Union(thus what is Argentina's today is America's tomorrow). I view Red Coat imperialism in the Western Hemisphere as an intolerable state of affairs. As any loyal American ought to.

There you are again with your ill informed opinion and rascist remarks. I knew History being taught in Schools in the US wasn't great, but judging by your outlook it appears it is worse than I first thought. If we are going to nit pick about soverignty, then you better hand your nation back to the Native Indians and also hand Los Angeles back over to Mexico.

Oh and the Monroe Doctrine wouldn't really apply as it has been British since before the USA existed.
edit on 5-2-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
funny that there is a sudden interest in the falklands along with the goings on at Lake Vostok. A nuclear submarine i hear you say.

I could tie a lot to this and many other threads but my efforts become ridiculed. The warnings are there. The conclusion is the return of someone significant. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I did read History, and I believe in the Spirit of the Monroe Doctrine. The Spirit behind that doctrine was to keep European Imperialism out and also to help kick out the few remaining European powers. As per the natives, the land never belonged to them. They merely wiped out the previous residents.

As per Mexico, interesting you mentioned that.

An ideal way to go into a war with the UK would be to offer Argentina admittance to the Union, and also claims the Maltivas as part of American soil.

The fact that the USA and the UK are aligned is a matter of treason. I know all too well about the British Union plot. Add in all the oil spills the Red Coats are responsible for and run before the bill for clean up catches them, I don't blame Argentina for wanting the Red Coats out of their region.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What the UK has nukes and is flexing its mussels ?

$hit we better send in Israil to attack the UK before they wipe the jews out because i came across a guy who wanted to do just that so they must all want the poor old jews killed right !

Mean while back in Syria, Libys, Iran ...........................................

edit on 5-2-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
reply to post by michael1983l

I did read History, and I believe in the Spirit of the Monroe Doctrine. The Spirit behind that doctrine was to keep European Imperialism out and also to help kick out the few remaining European powers. As per the natives, the land never belonged to them. They merely wiped out the previous residents.

As per Mexico, interesting you mentioned that.

An ideal way to go into a war with the UK would be to offer Argentina admittance to the Union, and also claims the Maltivas as part of American soil.

The fact that the USA and the UK are aligned is a matter of treason. I know all too well about the British Union plot. Add in all the oil spills the Red Coats are responsible for and run before the bill for clean up catches them, I don't blame Argentina for wanting the Red Coats out of their region.

Do not refer to our people as redcoats again please, this is RACISM and is against the rules of the board. And you clearly cannot read because the Monroe Doctrine specifically states that it is to protect nations of any new threat by Europe not involving current colonies.

As for the USA well it is mostly populated by european blood lines anyway. The USA was the first nation to execute mass genocide of a single race. Yes I am talking about the Native Americans and the fact that you slaughtered all their buffalo so that they would starve to death. It worked well, you killed most of them off. It is lucky that I know that you are in a very small minority of Americans and the rest actually have a bit of sense about them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join