It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key House Democrat: "There Are No Rules Here ... We Make Them Up As We Go Along"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well we kind of already knew this but at least they are now admitting it:

...I hate Politicians.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I hate 9 second video clips.

Care to find the full video clip? Or are you satisfied with making your decision without knowing the full context??

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Is blatant political trolling not against the rules?

Help me out here, please.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Lets see what happens tomorrow. And what kind of deals were done. It will come out.

Looks liek you'll be making some more friends....

Keep up the pressure. I saw POTUS's lips moving again today so.... lying or blowin' smoke

S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Doing a little background on this guy, I found this article.nationalreview.com... . Seems ol' Hastings was impeached and removed from the bench, as a federal judge in1988.

I am looking for a longer video, to provide the context of his, apparent, bout of verbal diarrhea.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

There is a new CSPAN page with the videos and transcripts.

Have fun finding the transcript and video. Otherwise, it is your responsibility to refute the video, not the OP's.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This short clip has spread across the conservative sites with little or no context as proof of the Democrats arrogance and corruption. Usually with a short negative description of Alcee Hastings.

It's from the House Rules Committee that was meeting to decide the officials rules on the health care vote. Rules are being brought up, created and discussed during the meeting. In a way made up as they go along. As that is the purpose of the meeting.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Otherwise, it is your responsibility to refute the video, not the OP's.

In the world I live in, it is the responsibility of the person making a claim to prove their claim.

I don't care to refute anything...I don't take 9 second video clips serious...if the OP wants it to be taken serious...he would of done some research and provided context. It is not my job to do the OP's research for him.

You can believe an unresearched 9 second cut of a video blindly without researching it...but I choose to not encourage such ignorance.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

I do think the Democrats have little regard for law (other than how to thwart it) and the constitution; however a 9 second video clip cutting him off in mid-sentence does more harm than good. I can't wait to see what the context was.

new topics

top topics

join