It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is where the truth is of the real world under ATS the followers the people that seek the truth the meaning of life. And the one Simon the one they believe will reveal the truth the chosen one, he will go in the world the real world and seek the truth.

It starts where Simon is overwhelmed with ignorance what leads him in the real world he sets out alone at first but from day to day he clams followers and later helpers in seeking the truth names Super Mods, and Mods helping him
Find the truth with them there is the sceptics and believers lurking around sharing the truth and experiences.

As they go on thy discovers lots of secrets and lies, stuff thy hide from us the stuff we need and want to know
But as the days go bay more and more truth are being revealed as secret Societies, Aliens, UFOs, Secret basis and Facilities where we belief the truth is seeking in that direction we learn more and understand more.

But the dangers out there are real, must be careful when we explore the real world seeking the truth because there are groups that will do anything to keep it a secret way they keep this stuff from us we donít know but thatís way we are here thatís way we seek the truth we want to know watt they know but thy will kill to keep it secret.

But we will not stop or gif up we will go on and on seeking the truth no matter what they say or do.

More and more followers are clamed every day revealing the truth to them and making them belief in the truth what most belief itís gust stories and make belief.

Bit for those that donít know or belief the truth it will be revealed by us and the Internet, the Internet is our source the way we communicate and reveal the truth to all.

It will go on until all is revealed and everyone knows the truth but till then Deny Ignorance we will reclaim the TRUTH

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by vaswegpg]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
And it came to pass that the people did worship the Pisky and did bow down towards him for his pixyness.

And they did prostate themselves unto his wife, the Empress Kayem

and the Pixy Padawan LadyCool21

And the Pisky said 'Let there be drink' and there was drink, and all the members of ATS did get ratarsed on Cornish cider and Guinness.

And Pisky saw that it was good.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Never let it be said that the TWATS medal has gone to Pisky's head.

Interesting work, vaswegpg (how do you pronounce that?). When future archaeologists uncover all that remains of the ATS server, they'll find your post and use it as the first chapter in the Book Of Truth.

They'll cut my bits out, of course, but I'll have an apocryphal book all of my own, so I don't care.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

vaswegpg (how do you pronounce that?).

Vaswegpg

It's my surname and names in one, vasweg is van aswegen and pg is my two names p... and g....

Iím normally called vas donít know wayÖ

I like that the Book Of Truth.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by vaswegpg]

new topics

top topics

join