It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Comprimised : Told NOT To Investigate Thoroughly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If any thing Ever called for a new Investigation, Than this is it.

Right from the start , the Commission was told not to investigate thoroughly the Events

surrounding the attacks of 911.

Due to National Security the Government said.

Right from the First Release of the Commission Report , many felt it had left many

questions unanswered , But now finding out it had been Purposely Handcuffed in it's

Investigation is a reason all of itself , to do a Proper Full Unhampered Investigation.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, what I read from that report is mainly that they didn't want the commission to talk to detained individuals..
reason being, they were a bit busy torturing them to death and since that was a nono, they called it national security, protecting Americans from whatnot, blah blah blah...we want to keep torturing people in secret and get away with it kinda stuff. (and they did btw)

If anything, this shows how the signers of that (Ashcroft, Rumsfield, and Tenet) that they knew they were doing something illegal and could end up charged with warcrimes. Shows knowledge and power of the fed to cover up the crime.

These 3 need some time in prison imo.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
US is a joke ...

I dont need to add anything more ...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm afraid I don't hold a great deal of hope for a new investigation. What if - and this must be logistically & realistically considered - it were compromised? If a new investigation dubiously concluded that the OS was basically correct all along, that would send paralyzing shockwaves through the 9/11-Truth movement. It wouldn't destroy the movement, but it would de-legitimize it. It would be career suicide (even more than it is today) for anyone of high reputation to endorse it. It would make the required-third investigation far more difficult to obtain than this new investigation is proving to be.

While I don't fully agree with what George Carlin said on the matter, his thoughts are not far off from my own.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is another great example that the whole 9/11 the commission thing is nothing but a show... to offer the plebes some lets move-on "closure".

The idea a commission of mostly political insiders and other assorted lackeys should be considered competent crime solvers is already a joke, but at least they had the right idea: lets interview the suspects.

What a concept, huh?.. interviewing the suspects?.. nope can't do that, words the suspects might say could hurt the nations security, we're fragile and delicate like a flower... words cause deep emotional wounds. Apparently uncle sam has had a sex change and is now a menopausal aunt samantha.. lol

Although I'm sure their claim is pretty much true.

Interviewing these boogie men would expose the "terrorist attack" facade and definitely endanger the security of the elite, who.. in case you'all haven't noticed, represents 'the nation'.. after-all, we maintain an empire & fight wars to protect and secure 'national interests' which are in fact the elites interests.

Neat how that works huh?, the elite ARE the nation?.. anything the endangers "them" just so happens to also endanger "the nation"... meanwhile criminals who moonwalk across the border and crum all over "us".. not a threat to the nations security or interests... amazing.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
This is another great example that the whole 9/11 the commission thing is nothing but a show... to offer the plebes some lets move-on "closure".

The idea a commission of mostly political insiders and other assorted lackeys should be considered competent crime solvers is already a joke, but at least they had the right idea: lets interview the suspects.

And then to be told to do a Investigate "lite"

That warrents another investigation on its on merit

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
just did a youtube search /// wholley cow ///
www.youtube.com...

just viewing video's -- learning new complaints --
there is more angles here to consider... some of these
news reports should have been followed up on. I wonder
if there is a case against them for not serving the public good.
I think it would be FCC that you would file the complaints through.
and this is MSM releasing this stuff..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
S & F Sean48. Another fact filled post regarding the sham known as the OS. The truth seems to be coming out somewhat slowly but steady and thats what's important here. Nice work...as always!!

join