It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Light deamplifier to see the higher dimensions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wanted to post this to see if anyone could add to my concept.

I was trying to figure out how to make the higher dimensions visible to anyone.

Most of the experiences in perception that come from raising our conscience level higher is pure energy. In other words, it's mostly experienced within the mind. However, there are things one can see sometimes with his physical eyes that are traces of higher dimensional realms. Such as auras, life energy, EMF, radio waves, Even "ghosts" spirits, light beings or extra terrestrials.

Is there a way to create a device that can detect VERY high light frequency energy ranges, AND can De-amplify them to light frequencies visible to the human eye?

We have night vision for low light frequencies, but is there a SUN vision? One that will reduce the extreme levels of light energy down to viewable levels?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I dunno, I reckon something can be done when playing around with frequencies, but I'm not sure what exactly. On a slightly different tangent, I've often wondered if you could open up a wormhole to another dimension messing about with frequencies. If you could tune into the frequency of matter, and then twiddle it, maybe it could be breached somehow. Maybe you could even turn solid objects into other solid objects. Turn it into a different material, we could all have houses made of gold

um, good luck with your quest, I think you're on the right tracks.

and ps, a device which helps with the suns light has been invented. They call them sunglasses

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Beings of higher frequency can be visible only if they choose it. An angel appears to an ordinary human beings because he willingly decrease its own frequency. Instead of making devices to do that we should at least try to elevate our mind

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My short answer is no.

We are made of 'rough material' (our body). So therefore we can't see fine energy or material (most probably not even with any technology)...

When others see ghosts or other higher dimensional bodies or just simply souls then those ghosts or whatever probably have the capability to get to a lower dimension, so they can be seen for a short time.

Night vision is completely different from higher dimensions.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I understand what your saying, but any frequency higher than light is UV, Xray, or gamma rays. We would know, even without the technology, if these things were surrounding us 24/7. In the case of the higher wavelengths, we would know when our hair started falling out and we were puking from radiation poisoning.

Short answer, yes you could build a device to sense these things, as an xray machine does the same thing. Would it show any sort of a higher dimension? Probably not.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Changing the frequency (wavelength) of electromagnetic radiation of any sort has nothing to do with amplification (or "deamplification"). To amplify electromagnetic radiation means to make it stronger.

But to answer the intent of your question, yes, it is possible to create a device to make wavelengths which are not visible to the human eye visible.
To make high frequency (ultraviolet) light visible you would use something like this:
www.bluecoastimaging.com...

On the other hand, to make lower frequency (infrared) light visible you would use this:
www.telogyllc.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

When I had my digital dental X-rays done recently, the idea seemed to work pretty well.

But, I think OP is confusing seeing electromagetic radiation out of the visible range with the "frequency" nomenclature applied to metaphysical cosmologies, which refers to the mental "tuning in" of higher or lower realms, that relative to us, are nonphysical. I know of no such device capable of performing those sorts of frequency transpositions, besides our own brains.

Much like transposing a high and delicate melody into the bass range, any such thing other than direct and intended experience will leave it a flat, dull, incomprehensible and crude facsimile of the original.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Sort of like what my ears do as of the past few years? Removing the sibilant highs and rumbling lows? Jimi just doesn't sound the same anymore.

But the OP specifically mentioned light, EMF, and radio. Forms of electromagnetic radiation. The answer is yes, all electromagnetic radiation can be made "visible" through electronic means.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

True, the OP specifically mentioned EM radiation. However, I'm unclear of why. Is the OP confused on the concepts between the meta- and the physical or am I just confused by the presentation and mixing of these ideas. Personally, whatever the true reality is to that stuff, I don't believe it has a thing to do with physical photons in a way that light amplification (deamplificaion being -1 < gain < 1) or frequency transposition will yield positive and definitive results.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I could never figure that out either. All I have read of the higher dimensional/new age stuff refers to "higher vibrational energy." It sure sounds to me like EM radiation, but has to be a methaphor I would think. Of course, I wonder how much real science weighs into it at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure of I should have mentioned radio waves and such, but the intent was to ask if it's possible to lower light energy to a visible range. The higher vibrational energy. Just wandering if it's possible. I haven't really thought on it much, I wanted to get some opinions on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyinthemiddle

I could never figure that out either. All I have read of the higher dimensional/new age stuff refers to "higher vibrational energy." It sure sounds to me like EM radiation, but has to be a methaphor I would think. Of course, I wonder how much real science weighs into it at all.

The best I can say about it, based upon some neat little transcendental personal experiences, is that science in some form or another will weigh into it eventually. However, yes the language is largely metaphorical, allegorical even, and then later profaned into something literal by partly those who experienced flashes of insight beyond current human progress with its insufficient foundations for tying it into a truely coherent framework, and for those too hungry for answers rather than understanding.

One does not really grasp these metaphors properly until the experience has been experienced. The lofty, detached and surreal-sounding language then suddenly makes sense. You and others who've shared the experience with enough commonality readily know what is meant and can speak to each other while finding it nearly impossible to relate it properly to those who haven't. I didn't quite believe it at first. I thought, well, yeah, "you get it by reasoning it out." or something to that effect. I quickly found I was misguided in any such notions.

I mean, it's no big deal. One must have the interest in going there. Don't take yourself too seriously because of it either.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I completely believe and have experienced those moments of insight, both in and out of meditation, but I believe the explanations are sketchy at best. Of course, this most likely equates to most who believe/experience it to be uninitiated in the scientific community. This leads to accusations, debunking, name calling etc.

I truly believe that there is something going on "behind the scenes." What or how I don't know and I know that science can't explain it. Not yet anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyinthemiddle

THAT, I understand and I feel the frustration at times. There is a huge gap of intermediate knowledge to bridge it, despite some things being quite simple in nature. A well-worn and imperfect analogy is trying to describe red to one who's never experienced it.

I do pretty well in understanding scientific concepts and do well in those subjects. I find common mistakes are to declare science as ignorant, arrogant, invalid and to try to discard well-established theory just to save a belief in its entirety from the mental dumpster, acquired from the incomplete mental residue of a momentary glimpse. Actually, it works the other way as well, the materialist rejecting the presently mystical and esoteric out of hand.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I find common mistakes are to declare science as ignorant, arrogant, invalid and to try to discard well-established theory just to save a belief in its entirety from the mental dumpster, acquired from the incomplete mental residue of a momentary glimpse. Actually, it works the other way as well, the materialist rejecting the presently mystical and esoteric out of hand.

Very true. I think a marriage or middle ground between the two would be possible, if either side wasn't so bullheaded. I think the easier path would be to try and form the metaphysical into a physical hypothesis, which seems to be the current trend (talking about vibrational energy and the like). This is all in it's infancy of course, but it could possibly come to fruition in the near future.

What really scares me though is the evolution of science towards a unified theory. Most scientists seem almost desperate to find it and once they find a theory that even remotely comes close, they will latch onto it and won't ever let go. After this point, any sort of experiment or exploration of the physical or metaphysical will simply be scoffed at as folly.

top topics

join