It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Most Needed Against the Current U.S.A. Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Things to know on why there will be no revolution:

1) Too many people are afraid to kill people because of fear of God and/or fear of jail and/or fear of retaliation by if underestimating the opponent.

2) Too many people are too scared to do anything even outside of killing that might make them have to go to jail.

3) Too many people are scared of an early death, and how they might happen to enter into that death.

I am not ever lying, am I? People in this century, by far, have grown up only into being the cowardly cowardly, lacking courage and bravery when they are most needed.

America's most needed are the brave and the courageous. But where in the heck are they? You tell me. They seem to be nowhere to be found by far in America. And of course tell me why aren't you one of them. Why couldn't you happen to be one of the brave and the courageous in America? Bad standing countries are because of people like you, I tell you. I tell you, if it were up to me, and I were King of all kings, I'd burn every single coward down to nothing but ashes and dust. As if you thought a badly controlled United States of America was the problem, these cowards are nothing but stepping stones which aid the badly controlled United States of America. The P.T.B. are nothing without you who are the cowardly cowardly amongst.

And, know, I know a coward is always a God damn coward. That is why nothing changes in the United States of America for the better to my liking. That's right, to my liking since it's all about you when you're not a coward in the world. I'm no coward. I am courageous and brave, and proud to state it in the face of the cowardly cowardly. None of you that are the cowardly cowardly have so much as lifted a finger towards and against the current badly controlled government, outside of that B.S. voting B.S. Again, am I not ever lying?

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
lately i have seen a lot of threads that seem to try to get some kind of emotional response, maybe to try to prod people into acting? these kind of tactics aren't going to work with me. if you jump into action without first planning and contemplating all angles and consequences, then you are a fool and dangerous. if you really want to leave a mark in anything you do in life, it first takes careful planning. there is something wrong with a lot of these threads lately, telling people they are cowards and won't act. to me it seems like instigation. kind of like the undercover cops who start hurling bricks during protests and slip away before the riot police come in and beat everyone senseless. just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Yes, yes, your right.

So, as a good general always does, they get in front of the troops and lead the charge.

Are you going to do that general Tormentations? Are you going to stand in front of us and lead this fight?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It's not cowardice, it's a good risk assessment on the part of the would-be revolutionaries. Currently the risks (prison or death) outweigh the benefits. It's also a matter of realistic thought. You, the revolutionaries, seriously lack the numbers needed to be effective.

The majority of people don't even want a revolution, some of you get that, and some of you want to push forward with one regardless of that big glaring fact.

The risk, as I see it, is that your revolution would be completely and decisively destroyed by the police and military forces of the United States. That is an exceptionally likely outcome, and not rushing into that is intelligent, I believe, not cowardly.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There are no Kings in America. No royalty. No one bows to anyone else.Period. Are you even an American?

"I tell you. I tell you, if it were up to me, and I were King of all kings,"

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The point in a revolution is not to be selfish. Ever heard of sacrificing? Only cowards don't do that sort of thing.

The main thing you all need to know is that an actual revolutionary is all for doing what they must for the sake of future generations, whether or not they even make it to be included in that big future picture.

Long time ago, in history, it seemed that there were more courageous and brave people of a willing kind to fight to bring about establishing a nation on America. But nowadays something is wrong with the people in America by far. By far the American people are lacking bravery and courage to face the badly controlled government.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You know, I've got this thing about keyboard pounders calling Americans "cowardly cowards". Got any military or law enforcement experience behind you or are you just flapping your jaw looking for a response. What makes you so sure you are not one of them.

There are at least 25 million veterans (including myself,1968-1970) in the US and I would venture a guess they do not like being called cowards. If the situation in this country continues to deteriorate, it most likely will be vets and ex-LEO that will step into the breech to defend "We the People", and the last person I would want to defend is someone with an attitude like yours. I have no respect for anyone that posts and liberally uses the word "coward" in describing the American people. The Americans are good, passionate, and the most generous people and may be a bit soft and lazy, but I wouldn't call them cowards. Sleepy yes, cowards no.

The world is full of "cowards" until the moment comes when a person realizes he/she must step up in a act of self-preservation or cease to exist. Up to that point no one knows how they will react, especially you!!!

Life in the US is so good that most never reach that point in their lifetime, but when they do, the past has taught us you can count on the American people to take care of business. I believe you will see this in action in the next 2-3 years.

As I said before, what makes you think you are not one of those that you call "cowardly cowards". If not, when did you have your "moment"?

Talk like this should be kept to one self, in my humble opinion. It says a lot about yourself.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Where has brute force ever gotton anyone?
We need to raise the intellect of the planet. This takes much more effort than throwing a brick. We have the means and we have the force of numbers to make this change. Why derail this path by primitive savagery?

If we cannot raise the intellect through education and revelation of the inner workings of how mankind has been duped by non-disclosure and manipulated by using fear and superstition then future humans will be destined to repeat the same mistakes.

After a rebellion, TPTB will simply regroup and start over with the simple minded.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Things to know on why there will be no revolution:

1) Too many people are afraid to kill people because of fear of God and/or fear of jail and/or fear of retaliation by if underestimating the opponent.

2) Too many people are too scared to do anything even outside of killing that might make them have to go to jail.

3) Too many people are scared of an early death, and how they might happen to enter into that death.

1) I'm not afraid of killing people. I'm just against it. I will defend myself if it comes to it though.

2) I have no fear of jail.

3) Not afraid of death either. I just don't want the pain with the death. I also want to live life for a long time.

It has to be a whole lot worse fora revolution to happen.

top topics

join