It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
New documentary coming from dear Alex in April. Sure this man is active in our cause, and getting also his words out loudly - looks great!

POLICE STATE 4 chronicles the sickening depths to which our republic has fallen. Veteran documentary filmmaker Alex Jones conclusively proves the existence of a secret network of FEMA camps, now being expanded nationwide.

The military industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp. A cashless society control grid, constructed in the name of fighting terrorism, was actually built to enslave the American people. Body scanners, sound cannons, citizen spies, staged terror and cameras on every street corner — it’s only the beginning of the New World Order’s hellish plan.

This film exposes how the “Continuity of Government” program has established an all powerful shadow state.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. It looks good. I liked his others.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Looking interesting.

I'm not too much of a fan of AJ these days, due to his tendencies to...well, get angry. But I do like his documentaries. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Same, but after watching Network I understand his position.

PEOPLE HAVE TO GET MAD.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I eagerly await Alex Jones' next call to battle. How long until the PTB name him the antichrist? You know they hate him enough to do it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yeah Alex does make good documentaries, I am definitely looking forward to this. The problem I have with him though is when he walked into that rally in Austin a few weeks back and just started to spew his mouth, talking above the guy doing the rally. It was some egotistical BS. They invited him to speak and he denied it only to come and try and drown them out. That was enough for me to get mad, but when my fellow activist over at Operation Defuse, Catherine Bliesh, went to question him he got extremely defensive and disrespectful. As a person, he's just eh... Fortunately for him he makes some damn good movies haha. Though I must say since that episode in Dallas his attitude seems to be changing a bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by inlandempire88

Brandon Marshall has police called to his residence on domestic calls, Kyle Orton is a raging alcoholic, and Brady Quinn is gay. And as long as they win some football games I don't give a DAMN what kind of people they are.

The same goes for ale Jones, as long as he continues to wake the sleeping populous, I don't really care what he does outside of that. It's not up to me to enforce morality on others, as long as everybody does their job the wheel keeps on spinning.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

There is a secret government of the world..
It is a group of black ops from every country working together with each other and the aliens.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Well good for you, but I was stating my beliefs on him.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
this looks so good!

me @ 2:38 hahaha

ah man, the G20 summit was something i will always remember...

... a day that our god given rights were stomped on with extreme prejudice.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by David_Reale

Same, but after watching Network I understand his position.

PEOPLE HAVE TO GET MAD.

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
still havent seen this.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I cant wait to see it either.

I want to see if i made it on the dvd since i went there. I made it in the trailer, and i did interview with the AJ crew.

it should be a good presentation. I hope AJ did a good job.

top topics

join