It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict - the last Pope before the "bad" pope

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Lee
reply to post by Doctor G

There will be two more popes after Benedict before Antichrist comes.
The world is already teeming with the afterglow of apostasy.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Lee
reply to post by Edward Palamar

There are many antichrist's though out time and today however the antichrist the son of perdition he comes from the middle east in one particular country the Bible tells us in the old and new Testament but people have a veil over their eyes they cant except in Revelations and one specific Minor Prophet spells out the exact country but I have never seen any minister in America or around the world get it right.

This past week I came across a lengthy writing about "666". The person who wrote the book claims that "the book wrote itself". It is through wisdom that we know that all have sinned through Adam, and all are saved by Christ Jesus. That same understanding in wisdom can be extended to each and every man who has sinned, specifically, fallen man, to be "666". That took me two sentences and about as many minutes to write. The book on 666, however, goes on page after page about events, verses, lists of names, etc., in an attempt to show some brilliance of mentality, in short, "Everything You Need to Know About the Number 666" is a modernist writing designed to single out the "despised king" of Daniel with a mathematical basis. Fortunately, the Book of Revelation may be understood correctly without such written drudgery.

I have read, too, that some traditions try to link the "despised king" to a specific tribe of ancient Israel, or a specific locale. The Book of Daniel presents the "despised King" as one resulting from the fullness of the measure of sin.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I see this thread died down. Thought I'd try to revive it.

Here's a LONG interview. Unfortunately, Steve Quayle is on it and he can be quite childish and arrogant... but hearing the other two is worth it:

This one proposes that John Paul 2 will actually return (well, more specifically a demon posing as him)

I ordered Horn's book through Prophecy in the News. Can't wait to read it!

TrueNews interview about his book which came out recently:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That Malachy prophecy is about a final Pope with the same name as the first Pope (Peter) that "FEEDS THE SHEEP through many tribulations."

What did Jesus say about "feeding the sheep"?

If You know what Jesus said about "feeding the sheep" you would know that the Petrus Romanus prophecy is supposed to be about a Pope that serves and loves Jesus.

The author that states otherwise must have completely missed this simple fact as revealed in the Gospels. Doh!

What was Jesus' DIVINE REQUEST to his servant that LOVED HIM ?

(John 21:15): "So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, do you love me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; you know that I love you. He said unto him, Feed my lambs."

(John 21:16, KJV): "He saith to [Peter] again the second time, Simon(who was given a new name of Peter by Jesus), son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, FEED MY SHEEP." (John 21:16, KJV)

(John 21:17, KJV): "He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, FEED MY SHEEP."

IF Jesus requested of Peter I, even insisted, that proof of his love for Christ is to be a religious leader that "FEEDS the SHEEP"(regarding spiritual food)

AND LATTER IF Jesus or His angels come to utter a prophecy to a Bishop about a Peter II that actually does "FEED the Sheep"....

It is blatantly obvious that heaven (if the prophecy is genuine) is revealing that Peter II will LOVE JESUS and SERVE JESUS by FEEDING with spiritual food the sheep(the people) that belong to the Shepherd(Jesus). To say otherwise about a prophecy that is believed to come from heaven is mind-boggling. It is far more decent and logical to believe the Malachy prophecy is a fake than to believe the baseless interpretation that states the exact opposite of what was originally indicated.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
I see this thread died down. Thought I'd try to revive it.

Here's a LONG interview. Unfortunately, Steve Quayle is on it and he can be quite childish and arrogant... but hearing the other two is worth it:

This one proposes that John Paul 2 will actually return (well, more specifically a demon posing as him)

I ordered Horn's book through Prophecy in the News. Can't wait to read it!

TrueNews interview about his book which came out recently:

Lol Horn was just on coast the other night talking about his newest book .

I had seen it on amazon before the show , but after listening to the broadcast I decided to order it .
I have herd of this prophecy before and have always had an interest in this story and as such I am looking forward to the books delivery .

I have also herd , not sure how much truth there is to this , but apairently at the Vatican there are predetermined spots on the wall for the pictures of the popes . After the current pope there is apairently only one more spot left .

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am sure someone has already posted this link , but just incase here you go

Prophecies of the Popes

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Mr Horn's interpretation of the Malachy prophecy is completely and utterly baseless. And he wrote a book about it?

That Malachy prophecy states: "In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who WILL FEED THE SHEEP in many tribulations..."

The Malachy prophecy states clearly that Peter Romanus will "FEED THE SHEEP through many tribulations."

What exactly did Jesus say about "feeding the sheep"?

You cannot be expected to know every word that Jesus spoke, your ignorance is currently acceptable.

Let's remove that ignorance.

If You know what Jesus said about "feeding the sheep" you would know that the Petrus Romanus prophecy is supposed to be about a Pope that serves and loves Jesus.

What was Jesus' DIVINE REQUEST to his servant that LOVED HIM ?

(John 21:17): "The third time Jesus said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, (than you must) 'FEED MY SHEEP'" (John 21:17)

There it is, Jesus said to the Apostle Peter (the first Pope) that for him to Love Jesus is for him(Peter) to FEED HIS SHEEP.

It is completely ridiculous for SOMEONE TO BELIEVE THE MALACHY PROPHECY IS FROM HEAVEN and at the same time to BELIEVE that it means anything other than what Jesus stated about a religious leader that actually "FEEDS THE SHEEP!"

IF Jesus requested of Peter I, to "feed my sheep"...

AND LATTER IF Jesus comes down from heaven or His angels descend to utter a prophecy to a Bishop about a Peter II that actually does "FEED the Sheep"....

you should be able to understand that Jesus/Angel is clearly stating in context that just as the first Pope was to Feed the Sheep, the last Pope will also be a Peter that SHALL LOVE AND SERVE GOD WITH ALL HIS HEART AND SHALL "feed the sheep" of the world (with spiritual food) in SERVICE TO THE GREAT SHEPHERD (Jesus).

This is not an endorsement of the Malachy prophecy, only a complete rejection of a totally baseless interpretation of it .

It is far more decent and logical to believe the Malachy prophecy is a fake than to believe an absurd interpretation that embodies the exact opposite of it's original form.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mweiss

And any decent Christian, let alone the titular head of the papacy, would willingly stick his head in the lions mouth, rather than see a single child harmed.

So, no. Threats of personal injury and death should be nothing to a Pope. In fact, I would think he would be GLORIFIED to resist them, and go down righteously.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I ordered his book about a week ago along with a magazine subscription of Prophecy in the News for a decent price (comes with a DVD of books, movies, and interviews worth hundreds of $s)..

I see Amazon is out of stock! It's really flying off the shelves.

Hope the book is in the mail tomorrow... getting a little impatient.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
That Malachy prophecy is about a final Pope with the same name as the first Pope (Peter) that "FEEDS THE SHEEP through many tribulations."

While Christ Jesus taught on Earth, Simon was given the name Peter.

While Christ Jesus teaches in Heaven, I have been given the name Peter the Roman.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bad Pope?

Isn't it the Black Pope?

Black refers to the color of the garment - - not skin color.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Let me point that possibly many of the ones that have given opinion on this thread does not know the prophetic experience closely, but in my case it is something with which I have lived for years. I have posted in ATS and BTS for years, about 5 by now, many extremly accurate forecasts on financial crisis, wars, earthquakes, political events that actually happened as I predicted.

I can say that the claim that Petrus Romanus is somekind of AntiChrist or AntiPope is something that comes more from the heretic mind of persons that hate the Catholic church so much than from any objective interpretion of any true Prophecy at all.

The Pope that you have described, according with the Prophecy of St Malachias, is the one that will have the so difficult task to lead the Holy Church founded by Christ, though the most difficult time never before occured in the History, a little before to the second return of Christ.

This Holy and Saint Pastor will have to confront the horrible prosecutions and attacks relased against the authentic Universal Church of Christ ( that is the meaning of Catholic) by the anticlerical fanatism or fundamentalist of any kind, included of course the ones comming from atheists, communists, masons and other fanatic supporters of false religions, but also of supporters of sects that are inserted into the so called Christian denominations, but that are actually working exhaustively to destroy the unity of the Christendom, to transform the faith of Christ in a collection of private isolated lodges easily handled by corrupt seudoleaders wanting to use the religious feelings of the people as a source of economic and political power through mind control techniques.

The use of the religious feeling of the people as a source of power has a very long History of Hereticsm in the Christian world since the time when the King Henry the VIIIth assumed that control of the Church of England, today called Episcopalian, to auto approve its own adultery relationship with Anne Boleyn, until the time of G. W. Bush that claimed, endorsed by the American evangelism, that "God himself revealed to him" that there were massive destruction weapons in Iraq just to support his personal ambition to push America in to an unjustified war, which trully motifs were to kill his family enemy Sadam Hussein and so take control of giant reserves of oil at price of Human blood.

Thanks to open this space of discussion,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/19/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You mean he's not the "bad" one? There's one worse! Hide the kiddies folks.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

this is one of the best ongoing prophecy out there...

and now its come to past... a short reign...wow

so now comes the last pope, before the end of days

how will the bishop feel about the prophecy, being the black pope, the bad.. pope.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Does anyone else then feel it is slightly odd that a black guy called Peter (Turkson) is in the running for the new Pope?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
People are getting way to excited about the prophecy of the popes and keep quoting those same lines.

The prophecy itself could very well be a forgery, the document handed over to Pope innocent II went missing for 400 years and many say it is a forgery

Also there is quite a lot of debate whether or not the prophecy relating to Pope benedict because while yes the Order of St. Benedict’s say that they believe that the 111th pope will come from their order, Pope Benedict did not he only chose the name after another pope. There is also some confusion about the inclusion of the so called antipopes and if they should or should not be included in the 112 popes.

I personally am not going to get to worried about this unless the next pope elected is Pope peter of Rome.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
so basically we are doomed , !!! well i still have doomsday hangover from 12/21/12

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join