It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict - the last Pope before the "bad" pope

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I am sorry to say that I believe all Popes are bad Popes.

The Vatican is hugely rich and corrupt.

There is no such thing as being able to communicate with God on behalf of someone.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Another crusade against Muslims?

Yes, according to our prophecies ...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There are some officials close to the Vatican, who declared the release of the third, and final, Fatima prophecy was heavily edited (some parts not disclosed) by Pope John Paul II. It includes references to the final Pope, religious war and the emergence of a global religion - which remain a secret.

It was also speculated, that the Virgin Mary, in her appearance, told the witnesses about the current pedophilia scandal and satanic influence within the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I believe that all Popes are liars and the Roman Catholic church is a lying church.

Popes live in corruptipn and denial.

Just look at all the abuse by priests!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
if there is a devil catholic church is run by him. How else you explain all the evil things they have done hundreds of years?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wish I could find the link but there was a guy who said that he could read Latin and he said that the last pope is the one we have now and that what came after was not a person but the church/organization itself. That "Peter the Roman" was a reference to the foundation of the catholic church, not a person.

Many people say that Malachy only gave the names of 111 popes and that the last line was added later on.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone, this is my first post on ATS and I hate for it to be one that is going to go against the grain, but oh well.

It is true that the prophesy numbers and names the current pope as second to last. Then of course The Roman is named. But if you look closely The Roman is the only one not numbered. Granted he is the last named, but being the only one not numbered suggests that although he might be the last one, there could still be 1 to 1,000 more popes to go before he himself is named to the throne.

All the other popes have been accuratley named in numbered in order. So why was the Roman the last one and yet not numbered? My theory is that Malachy knew he was the last pope, but didn't know when he would reign so he left him unnumbered.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
One thing for certain: Benedict's reign cannot be called short. He's already in his sixth year of office. Many many popes had shorter reigns than this. The vast majority of popes--well over 100--had reigns of 6 years or less.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How many of these "this is the last pope before the bad pope" threads will occcur within the next 100 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There's a prophesy by Brother John, a monk that lived in the 1600s that talks about it as well, and, interestingly enough (to me at least) he discusses that there will be pagans and Muslims fighting on the side of God, and sadly, there will be many Christians unknowingly fighting on the side of the anti-Christ. Russia, England, and France are the 3 countries that kill him, and they have to kill more people "than ever lived in Rome" to do it.

His prophesies never get discussed much. I don't think people like the idea of that much.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Can you post a link to that?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
With all the Pope Benedict threads I thought I would mention that from some prophecies that his reign will be short and he is to be the last Pope before the "bad" Pope.

Edgar Cayce predicted that there will be one more pope after John Paul II who will serve a short term. Any way you look at it - the days of religious doctrine and control by church and state are coming to an end.

Edgar Cayce also wrote not to drink orange juice with cereal. The Epistles of the Bible show that in latter days there would be people forbidding certain foods that are good for us.

As for the current Pontiff (note the use of Pontiff is better because Christ taught to call no man your father because One is Our Father in heaven), a further study will show him to be one named Nicholas.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Many believe that Peter the Roman will be the assistant to the Antichrist. He is called the False Prophet. Some believe he will do signs and wonders in order to convince people to follow the AC.

They believe he is the last pope because he will help establish a single world religion (probably based around aliens as our creators). With aliens in the picture, the pope leading the one world religion, there is no need for the Catholic Church or God for that matter.

Once "aliens" have established themselves as our creators, they will use "walk-ins" to destroy as much of the human race as possible. Is it just me or do walk-ins sound exactly like demon possession.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

There will be two more popes after Benedict before Antichrist comes.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

The False Prophet will come from Iran out of the well the lamb that comes out of the earth with two horns in Revelation 13. He is the missing teacher or prophet the Islamic Sect in Iran have been waiting. He is suppose to come out of a specific well in Iran. Iran will gain nuclear weapons in the future this is the part in Revelation 13 where it says the false prophet will call down fire from the sky.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Edward Palamar

There are many antichrist's though out time and today however the antichrist the son of perdition he comes from the middle east in one particular country the Bible tells us in the old and new Testament but people have a veil over their eyes they cant except in Revelations and one specific Minor Prophet spells out the exact country but I have never seen any minister in America or around the world get it right.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerick had a vision in the 1820's of a very old pope barely able to keep his head up
seated on the thrown of Peter in the Vatican .Half the Vatican was in ruins and the city of Rome destroyed. Pope
Pius IX accepted the visions of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerick and commanded her to write down her visions of the future.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

St. Don Bosco had the vision of a very old pope that was stabbed once and survived many attributed to
this to be John Paul II however the vision continued that this old pope was stabbed a second time the died obviously not John Paul II the a new and younger pope took his place guiding the ship of St. Peter between the pillar of the Holy Eucharist and the Pillar of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the devotion to praying the rosary.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Lee

Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich say a future pope not dressed in white but red and she saw twelve new apostles
around him.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The list of names were only numbered at a later date. Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead to the office of Peter the Roman. I am the resurrected Prophet of the Most High, St. John the Baptist, whom Jesus Christ called "the Elias who was to come". Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

reply to post by watermama

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join