It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict - the last Pope before the "bad" pope

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
With all the Pope Benedict threads I thought I would mention that from some prophecies that his reign will be short and he is to be the last Pope before the "bad" Pope.

www.crystalinks.com...
Saint Malachy: He was also known as Maolmhaodhog ua Morgair; Maol Maedoc; and Malachy O'Morgair. Born -1094 at Armagh, Ireland. Died November 2, 1148 at Clairvaux/ Canonized - 1190 by Pope Clement III; first papal canonization of an Irish saint
In his visions he saw all the Popes to come, including the last.

Benedict: The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is "Gloria Olivae" (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.

Peter: PETER THE ROMAN - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final Antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Malachy's final words, "Rome, the seat of the Vatican, will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people."

---
Edgar Cayce predicted that there will be one more pope after John Paul II who will serve a short term. Any way you look at it - the days of religious doctrine and control by church and state are coming to an end.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Never heard of this before. Interesting, to say the least.

But I'm not a big fan of prophecies. Let's just see how things turn out, before we start shouting it's the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
With all the Pope Benedict threads I thought I would mention that from some prophecies that his reign will be short and he is to be the last Pope before the "bad" Pope.

the Saint Malachi list of 112 Popes is well known...

what source says Benedict XVI will be Pope for a short time?

there's so many items out there its hard to keep track...
I thought that Pope #111 was supposed to get routed from Vatican,
go into exile, then get assassinated or something.

Then the 'Black Pope' aka Peter the Roman, being from the Jesuit branch
would ruin the church in addition to the destruction of Rome & Vatican
leaving no stone standing as was the fate of the Herod Temple in Jerusalem.

it is said that there are specific warnings for the final few Popes contained in the 3rd Secret of Fatima (which the Roman Church 'Insists') has been revealed to the public in its entirity... including the last Popes' murder/killing by mobs of heathens, the sacking of the Church et al.

can you tell us more about the edgar cayce material ??

thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well Pope benedict his reign will sure be short. He's a living fossil.

I do know about these predictions. I didn't know about edgar cayce playing part in it.

Seems od at best. Especially because the bible warns for see-ers. They are evil. ( Not necessarily my opinion )

What bothers me is that alot of these biblical predictions seem to be already happened, happening or there are signs of their future role.

Like the very-chip. ( mark of the beast )

It sill is probable a man made conspiracy. But what if...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I got this, Edgar as well, from www.crystalinks.com...
Very interesting site.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f65415cc9d57.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db831a06481e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6f4dcc4e4b9.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't know... Could there be a pope worst than a nazi pope??? Who people are expecting for upcoming??? Marilyn Manson??

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church....

I just would wanna know what the heck is "Holly" in the Roman Church...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This IS the bad Pope. Hitler youth, Pedophile enabler, backwards thinking neanderthal. The Vatican is good as a tourist spot and nothing more. The Pope has no moral authority given his personal life choices, and it is time the world abandoned such idol worship and ended the ignorant reign of the Pope. Kick him to the curb and turn the Vatican into a theme park.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I think it's questionable but I do not think you can blame him for his past in the Hitler jugend. If you were German during those times it wasn't really a choice don't you think ?

Besides that, If you listened to Hitlers speeches from before the war. In German. ( Try it if you can understand German.)
You will feel for yourself the emotions and passion Hitler seems to unlock with you. ( You do have listen without any personal feelings to cloud your mind.)

Not so strange if you consider that he had to get all that power first .
The guy was popular as hell. He was a true words sorcerer.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There are many people that think we already have our set of antipopes in.
www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

I don't know what to believe. But I think in small intervals, the church has become more modern, and less true. I am a practicing traditionalist b/c of it. Nostradamus also spoke of the last popes...
www.holocaustrevealed.org...

I don't know if I fit the bandwagon of people who think it's the actual end times. I do believe it's the start of the end, at least.

To allow one pedophile priests is far too much. There's obviously an evil hand over the Vatican. At times I don't blame the actual pope, but those around him. He might be a puppet who really has been forced with actions with them saying you don't follow us, we kill you.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the last pope or bad pope... I know I don't know what to consider Benedict, and therein lies my problem... His Youth, his buying the CoE priests with a more than double pay rise does not lead me to assume he is a good guy...

The recent utterances from the Church (Bishops and what nots) makes me feel the church is both fractured and fragmented right now, with little direction.. Not sure what that means, but I do feel the 3rd secret of Fatima is something very important that the Vatican is hiding away from the people.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
the current Pope -> Benedict 16th... is actually coming to power, under a cloud, just like Pope Benedict 15th assumed the throne 2 months (sep 1914) after the start of WWI (jul 1914),
which is similar to the worldwide mess this Benedict 16th, as he is coming to his throne with the unresolved history of child-molester Priests from America earlier, and then now surfacing in Europe for the 1st time...

for those of youse with active imaginations, there is an obvious play-on-words with the chosen name of the present Pope Benedict (sounds like = "Ben-a-dict" & can be bastardized into 'Bend-a-dict)', for all those
Nazi sympathizer connection, advocates out there...!

a word to the wise; re the OP, your text should have put the [Quotes Tag] on most of the post, because i thought that You yourself were citing Mr Cayces' seance material about the short term/reign of this Pope... but in actualitythe crystal links site put in that sentence ->
and for the life of me, I just can't find that prognostication anywhere, even glossing over the link you gave us.

thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Actually there is a debate about this Saint Malachi prophecy. There is one way to interpret it that there are 112 popes. There is also another way to interpret it that in fact the current pope is the last pope.

Because the prophecy of the 111th pope (the current one) can also be interpreted as becoming the 112th pope upon changing the Vatican to a one world religion.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

But Pope John Paul II had a long reign...So I think Pope Benedict is number 111 and there is one more to go...I wonder if the cardinals take the prophecies in consideration when they vote for the new Pope...

I can see it now:"hmmm,"says one of the cardinals,"Go tell the bad Peter he is to be the next Pope."My Go bless all our souls!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
sorry a double

[edit on 8-8-2010 by zbeliever]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I remember back when John Paul II was still alive I was bored and surfing the net for end time prophecies just for the heck of it. I came across a site with a list of the popes, and after JPII there were just two. The site said that after JPII the pope would be from the order of Benedict, and the one after would be the last one. For the life of me, I cannot remember the site.

When the new (current) pope chose Benedict as his pope name I was pretty stunned.

To be honest I don't believe any of this means anything. I am NOT catholic in the least and chalk it up to coincidence. But, like I said, it is interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"Human Rights Campaigner, Rev. Kevin Annett, to Serve Public Summons on Pope, Queen of England in London next week

by Kevin Annett: Hidden From History on Monday, September 13, 2010 at 10:19am

Human Rights Campaigner to Serve Public Summons on Pope, Queen of England in London next week - Rev. Kevin Annett will help launch new International Tribunal

Building on a decades-long campaign to expose crimes in church-run Indian residential schools in Canada, Rev. Kevin Annett will be in London from September 13 to 20 to help launch a new International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State: and will serve a public summons on Pope Joseph Ratzinger and the Queen of England to appear before the Tribunal.

Annett, who helped force an apology and official inquiry into the deaths of children in Indian residential schools from the government of Canada, will be in London during the Pope's visit in order to bring charges against him for his complicity in crimes against humanity.

"The residential schools were one tip of an enormous iceberg of genocide and murder that emanted from the Crown of England and the Vatican" said Rev. Annett today in a press statement.

"Our Tribunal is uniting victims of church-state terror in seven countries, including England, to put on trial the institutions and persons responsible, beginning with the Queen and the Pope."

Rev. Annett will serve a public summons on them to appear before the sessions of the Tribunal. While in London, Annett will also give lectures and readings from his new book, "Unrepentant: Disrobing the Emperor", released this fall by O Books - and he will conduct public prayer vigils of remembrance for the victims of church violence.

A complete itinerary of Rev. Annett's visit to England follows.

From London, Annett will travel with a delegation to Geneva, where they will make a presentation before a United Nations committee, and to Rome, where Annett will conduct a third and final rite of exorcism outside the Vatican. Annett will also speak in Ireland, Slovenia and Germany.

To contact Rev. Kevin Annett in London for interviews, leave a message at 208 340 6779, or through this email. See his website at www.hiddenfromhistory.org .

Itinerary of Kevin Annett's activities in London,

13-20 September, 2010

Monday, Sept. 13: Arrives London

Sept. 14: Available for interviews

Sept. 15: 7 pm - Public lecture to the Secular Society, Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, plus screening of Annett's award-winning documentary film "Unrepentant"

Sept. 16: 11 am - Prayer vigil and press conference announcing Tribunal outside Westminster (Catholic) Cathedral

7 pm: Lecture and readings from his new book at Passing Clouds community centre, north London

Sept. 17: Prayer vigils outside Lambeth Palace and Houses of Parliament while Pope is present - times to be announced

Sept. 18: 1:30 pm - Participation in "Protest the Pope" march, Hyde Park

5:30 pm - Informal meeting and interviews, St. Martin in the Fields

Sunday Sept. 19: 10 am - Prayer vigil and exorcism rite outside Westminster Cathedral, presentation of Summons to Pope

Monday, Sept. 20: morning presentation of Summons to Queen of England, Buckingham Palace

Sept. 20 evening: Departs for Geneva

Note: Kevin Annett will return to England on October 14 for more lectures and events

“No matter what a man’s faculties otherwise might be, if he be willing to risk death, and still more, if he suffers it heroically, in the service he has chosen, that fact consecrates him forever.” — William James

Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website: www.hiddenfromhistory.org , and watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on the same website.

UNREPENTANT: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide- Winner, Best Foreign Documentary Film, Los Angeles Independent Film Festival, March 2007, Best Director of a Foreign Documentary, New York Independent Film Festival, October 2006- Winner, Best Canadian Film, Creation Aboriginal Film Festival, Edmonton, 2009

"As a long time front line worker with the Elders' Council at the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre, I stand behind what Kevin Annett is trying to do for our people. The genocide that continues today and which stemmed from the residential schools needs to be exposed. Kevin Annett helps break the silence, and brings the voice of our people all over the world."Carol Muree Martin - Spirit Tree WomanNisgaa Nation

"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers WindElder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe NationWinnipeg, Manitoba"
...namaste...b.

... www.myspace.com/butlincat www.facebook.com/butlincat www.apfn.org

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ever heard of the ABBAS WATCHMAN website ?

The guy who runs it is really ON THE BALL, to say the very least.

If nothing else, YOU WILL MOST CERTAINLY SEE IT COMING.
He does not miss a single thing, he points out EVERYTHING going on A-Z and compares up to the minute world events with biblical prophecy

Check it out.

www.abbaswatchman.com...

edit on 14-9-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alpha68
Ever heard of the ABBAS WATCHMAN website ?

Why do all these "prophecies" websites have to be so cheap, eye-cancer-causing mess?
Are these "prophets" all color blind or what?
I swear to God, I can't stand this kind of websites anymore. For the love of God, pay some student 50 dollars to make a website for you!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What kind of good did the last popes do then?

Hmmm...

Not much right? So what is going to be the difference? Another crusade against Muslims?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join