It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is my Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have a belief that Africa hosting the World Cup maybe a choice made specifically to host a little more than a few football matches. I believe Africa is infact the destination for The Revelation of Extra terrestrial Existence. I think that Table Mountain will be the main location that will stage this.
The event is Televised, some of the locations chosen by news teams seems a bit ridiculous. (miles away from matches but how close to table mountain) Especially one in particular whom paid how much?

The difficulty im having here is that no matter what i say, i can find something that relates to it.
People dont seem to see or understand that nearly everything here on ATS relates to everything else posted. Theyre all linked in some way?
I`ll explain more depending on the response also the rules to see how much i can say.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Interesting... I'd be interested to know how you came to this conclusion, if you'd be willing to share.

I agree regarding:

People dont seem to see or understand that nearly everything here on ATS relates to everything else posted. Theyre all linked in some way?

I often feel it's all a big jigsaw. Unlike you however, I seem to have a million pieces and no picture on the box

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, if this does happen, lets just hope they don't interfer with the england match's,lol

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
The difficulty im having here is that no matter what i say, i can find something that relates to it.

I'd comment that it's more likely that no matter what you say, you can find some way to relate it to other things, even if there's no relation at all. I'd call that wishful thinking, but I'm wishing too, so I hope you're right.

I doubt it, but I do hope so.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe the extraterrestrials could play soccer as well?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If you reveal their existence to the ordinary people, it's gonna be such a disaster that the NWO will be FORCED to take over so we don't nuke ourselves. Ever thought of that?

More, thinking that you and me matter in their eyes is so arrogant from you, OP, no offense, but I suggest you have serious thoughts about how important you are to the NWO. If you think we'll be celebrating it's a big mistake. Mankind is disorganised by nature, violent and selfish...do you think we are worth knowing the truth? I think you're dead wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

To be honest, I was having a feeling about the SAWC having something to do with ET for some time now. Nothing strong that would make me jump off my seat, but it's there. This timeline is pure, meaning it hasn't happened yet. There is a possibility for the world cup to reveal ET intelligence, but i do not know how big that possibility is. On the other hand, District9, anyone ?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've often thought myself if that if extra-terrestrials ever chose to reveal themselves... they would either do it at the summer olympics or during the world cup... as these events draw the most attention and TV views ever

Its a nice idea... but honestly... I'm not going to get my hopes up

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Everything seems to point there. The BBC paid a fortune on an office miles away. In plain sight of table mountain......Close encounters? Ha ha well? slight possibility i suppose. Table Mountain.....Its History anyone? And how it has come to have its name?
Honestly if it was acceptable to post the links of all those on ATS that i thought were connected i would.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
you must excuse us here cus we are getting so much "predictions" and ufo landings here on ats each month that people get just sceptic at start so go ahead and post links why would you not too?

this forums dont have such censorship if you post sources ...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
1 The 2010 World cup is the 19th FIFA World Cup. It is being held in South Africa. It will be the first time that an African country will host The FIFA tournament.
2 www.fifa.com...=1268/5coolthings.html
City of what?
Air travel in South Africa?
www.fifa.com...
British Airways?
Car Rental in South Africa?
www.fifa.com...
Sound familiar? Try trade center tenants!!

[edit on 20-3-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Before i go on i must appologise to anyone who thought that there was just a single step towards my prediction. Theres numerous events globally that are simply all happening right now which all have the same goal, but we fail to see it.
Heres another
Name: Johannesburg, also referred to as Jozi, Joburg or Egoli (place of Gold)
Province: Gauteng Province
Population: 3,2 million
Altitude: 1753m
Geography: Located on the eastern high-lying plateau in South Africa referred to as the Highveld.
Climate: Dry with winter temperatures ranging from 24°-16°C. Summer is temperate with temperatures exceeding 30°C and afternoon thundershowers.
Key Economic Sectors: Retail, Finance
Professional Football Clubs: Bidvest Wits, Kaizer Chiefs, Moroka Swallows Orlando Pirates (Premier) FC AK, Jomo Cosmos (1st Division)

Nearly everything above is significant.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
1 The 2010 World cup is the 19th FIFA World Cup. It is being held in South Africa. It will be the first time that an African country will host The FIFA tournament.
2 www.fifa.com...=1268/5coolthings.html
City of what?
Air travel in South Africa?
www.fifa.com...
British Airways?
Car Rental in South Africa?
www.fifa.com...
Sound familiar? Try trade center tenants!!

But how did you find out aliens were going to come here, or is it a guess?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Well, if this does happen, lets just hope they don't interfer with the england match's,lol

Lol mate! Saying that we will need all the help we can get so bring em (down) on.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Oh mate you serious? I aint saying one happened to bump into me and he told me? Its a daft prediction of mine thats all. Im not sitting here scamming you out of money while blow smoke up yor arses am i? Its just everything that we seem to see today, as a collective all points towards that direction. All the threads with sudden break thoughs, sci fi technology and sudden cures? Manufacturing plants collapsing, is this all not just the steps that need to be taken in order for us to get to the next level? Suddenly hello we`ve found a new clean energy or cloaking devices etc etc.
Nissan is to produce a new electric car soon, but the downside? theres a link here on ATS regarding an electric price hike....
Im not going to sit here and explain how i came up with my prediction. Its not a statement of what will definatly happen, im simply sharing it and see what you think.
Im saying i think that There will be some sort of revelation to the world regarding Extra Terrestrial Existence. Table Mountain. Check out the sites and the stadiums. Theres even one that has what looks like the one in the NASA badges and logos. (although could be DNA)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
TextText

Hello Everyone:

For those Englander's who are concerned about football/soccer, I have a better idea. I say we Americans take them on in a game of basketball. If we win, the team members get to take turns flying their aircraft(UFO's) around space and can drink as much beer as we want while doing so. Anyone know if you can get arrested for "flying under the influence"?

Best regards,
CBS

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So I wonder . . . If your prediction does not come true. . . Then what? I am not saying that you are wrong, but I see so many predictions that do not come true, and no follow up.

If you are incorrect will you simply make another prediction, or will you admit to being wrong and stop making predictions? I am not trying to be unkind, but I would like an answer as it has relevance.

top topics

join