It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest thing happened to me yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
People are gonna automaticly start calling me crazy and stuff. But idc I figured I'd post this
well yesterday, my mom came home from visitingthe landlord. Andshe told me about this thing that happened to her on the way there.
She was drivig, and she looked up in the sky, andshe saw a "flock of birds"(idk if they were or weren't. I wasn't there to see) but she said they were so high up that they looked like little white dots. So she went back to driving, and she looked back up. And they were gone. So she was like "hmmm weird, okay." and went back to driving, and she looked up again. And they were there again. And this went on for a minute. Then as she was looking at them. They dissapeared again. Right into thin air.
My moms not really a UFO believer. So she says it was just birds.
An there wasn't any clouds they could of gone behind. It was a completely clear day.

So anyways onto my part.
I'm not sayin this was UFOs, I'm not sure what it was. But I figured it was worth posting here cuz of circumstances.
Well later on in the day, me and my mom were going to the store, it's still clear out andstuff. So I did something I read on here. About meditating and asking to see a UFO. Well I pretty much asked "if any extraterrestrials here me, I'd like to see as many ufos as you can show me"
so for about 5 minutes te sky was clear, I didn't see anything. Then it was weird, I started seeing little white dots popping up and dissapearing everwhere. All over the sky. And it was just I the sky. I'd look down at the rode. And I'd see nothing. I'd look at the inside of the car, and I'd see nothing. But as soon as I looked into the sky, I saw almost hundreds of white dots popping up and movin and then dissapearing. All across the sky.
I was the only one seeing it though. That's the only thing that makes me question the credibility of it actually being ufos.
But like I said. Idk what it is. It could be anything.

If you post please keep an open mind and NOT be ignorant.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Hello wartooth.

I've seen these little white dots as well. Not to worry though, I believe these little white dots that you have been seeing to be spiritual entities. They represent the greater good. They are always there and they are always ready to do battle if necessary (last resort) They are not hostile, they are friendly. You will be seeing alot more of these in the immediate future and, they are very powerful. It is my opinion that the most powerful one of all is on the way and he is not very happy with what has become of Mother Earth and those who are in control.

Like I said, not to worry, they are freindly. Just sit back and enjoy the show and have a good time.

It shall be the greatest show on Earth.

This has to happen, there is no way to avoid it after what has happend. ( this is personal to me so I will not elaborate further)

Besides, it's supposed to be a surprise, you like surprises don't you?

~ Zeus

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think almost anyone can see the little white dots when viewing clear sky. You might be seeing floaters.

Might be something else, but I definately see them all the time.

-v

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

I see what your saying. But I don't exacty understand.
Is this something for everyone to see? Or just the people who askfor it? And if so, why did I get it when I asked for UFOs?
And I haven't seen any today.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by wartooth420]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
they are pelicans....i saw them in 68 or so....and it's true they are way up there and disappear till they hit the light right....i know....it sounds like a lie....but that descibes the look exactly....so high up that one can only see dots

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ask, it shall be given. Seek and you shall find. (this pertains to truth)

Yes, only some will understand and yes, not everyone is meant to see these.

I hope this helps. I have to choose my wording carefully as to not reveal too much.

Time is of the essence.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ohhhhh I see now.
Thanks for your insight.
I'm going to go outside later today ansee if I can see more.
I don't know if this is anything related. But when I looked into the sky, I also saw something kind of like waves forming. Like if you look at the water in a swimming pool. It would start in a small area, then slowly increase until I looked away.

I wish you would tell me more

but time will tell

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

That explains what my mom saw.
But not what I saw. Lol

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is this something we all should be worried about? Should I, so to speak, be training up some minimal spirit warrior skills?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

This is nothing to worry about. Like I said this is definitely a good thing.

Yes, my friend nourishing the soul/spirit alway's helps. Especially these day's. Try to avoid sin at all costs. The more you do this the better you will feel. You'll see.

Like I said, these UFO's are friendly and they are highly advanced. They are here to help us. Think about it, we have all of these UFO sightings that go back thousands of years. Not once have they ever been reported to be hostile.

Anyone that tells you any different is lying, (governments) or, they just don't understand.(citizens)

The ones that rule this planet are evil.

The time has come to deal with these people.

~ Zeus

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420

I wish you would tell me more

but time will tell

Eventually, you will fully understand on your own. It means so much more when it happens this way.

It won't take long.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

so after reading this reply. i have more questions that hopefully you can reply to

so these ufos. are they spirits themselves, or are they piloted by these spiritual beings?
and if so, who are these spiritual beings? are they a race of beings? are they multiple races? and if they're multiple races, are their any you can tell me the name of their race?
and is their any way they are related to extraterrestrials/abductions/things of that sort?

thanks, i hope you read and reply

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Stare in the sky for a few minutes and you will alwayssee those white dots, every time. It's just an optical illusion your retina causes, no need to be alarmed. What happened to your mom might be less explainable though.

Thanks for posting your story though.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420

so after reading this reply. i have more questions that hopefully you can reply to

so these ufos. are they spirits themselves, or are they piloted by these spiritual beings?
and if so, who are these spiritual beings? are they a race of beings? are they multiple races? and if they're multiple races, are their any you can tell me the name of their race?
and is their any way they are related to extraterrestrials/abductions/things of that sort?

thanks, i hope you read and reply

Not sure. The only thing I am for sure of is they represent the "greater good". They are here to help put things back on track, to make things right, as they should be. I mean think about this friend, is this world a good place to be? In my opinion it's not.

Expect there to be a so called "alien invasion" very soon. Our governments are going to claim that we are being attacked by ET's from another planet when the real ET's have been here all along. The real threat to this planet are the ones that are in control at the moment.

Here is something to consider. Can anybody rationally say that our governments are looking out for our best interest?

On the whole, this will be and is a spiritual phenomenon. But rest assured, it is of the good kind.

We are living in very exciting times!

Enjoy!

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Talking of floaters, what are those little white things that sometimes swim about in your eyes? They're different to floaters, and I assume it's where we get the term "seeing stars".

They're like little white things that zip about and change direction and it's hard to tell if its in your eyes, a projection from your brain or whatever. But there's lots of them, 50, a hundred maybe more.

Anyone else get them sometimes? Do they have a name?

Interesting report though OP. I saw a puzzling flock of birds a couple of months ago at night. And on Friday night I asked for a sign and looked up to see an object light up extremely brightly and then fade out. So y'never know

[edit on 29-3-2010 by markymint]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I have seen the dots you're talking about, or at least something similar. They were sort of bright, very white spheres, it seemed. They sort of flew around in a little circle, flying around with each other together before separating. I don't know what they were, but I believe them to have been some form of alien life.

new topics

top topics

join