It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild is "on" again.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by gusan

Good to see you're still fighting the...uhh...whatever fight it is. It's very admirable, but you'll only be disappointed in the end.

As for Blossom's channelings, well she's still trying to make a dollar out of it.

She recently held a public channeling where she channeled White Cloud.

An evening of ‘Love Light & Laughter’ with Blossom Goodchild.

Tues 16th Feb.

At

The Community Room, The Convent Building.
Abbotsford Convent Foundation,
1 St Heliers Street.
Abbotsford VIC 3067.

6.30pm – 7.30pm ... Inspirational speaking with Blossom.

20min interval. (Please bring your own refreshments. A cafe maybe (?) open)

7.50pm - 9pm ... Blossom will channel White Cloud.

Entrance $20.

White Cloud is supposed to be an Indian Elder.

Blossom is a popular woman!

I just have to beg you to read peoples posts before you answer..if you have you have not understood anything at all because the post above shows you are absolutly not aware of what i am trying to say.

Try to put yourself in that position, your profession is to channel and act as a medium like B G, you make a good income out of that wether you believe its a scam or not, its a good bussines.
Then one day you go out and tell the world ET´s are comming in a big ship and you even tell exatly the day they come.
How stupid do you have to be to think this is a good bussines a good scam? Show me how she made a good profit from that! She might be krazy but stupid NOT!
On the contrary this would be a very good way to loose everything, your business, all your credentials and even your friends and family and absolutly 100% a bad idea from all possible aspects if it is money you are after. There is not one single good thing about it, not one reason at all if it is money you care of.

If you sell X you need people to know how GOOD your X is..not how BAD X is..pretty easy dont you think?

[edit on 21-3-2010 by gusan]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

But how is that making money? By doing "bad"..thats a good idea?
How do you think?

Please please observe that i am not saying the new channelings are correct..i try to say that she should not be judged on that prediction from 14th oct. Specially since many try to point out she made good money out of that as an argument to shoot her...its incredible!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Either way the behavior of an individual reflects the content. As after all the effect always comes after the cause. And a Cheetah can never rid itself of of its spots.. not without some NASTY caustic agents at least.
Show me the change and I will show you the truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

I got your point and you are correct. But people still believe her even after her prediction has failed.

I guess it's one way to make sure you have a steady income... by keeping a group of fans enthralled.

There's two possibilities (I know there's more but this is likely):

1. She's a genuine con artist. Or....

2. She's a victim of mind control or alien manipulation.

I think the latter is more likely after watching her videos.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I dont know about "people" and "believing" that is in their right to do if so, regarding my opinion and the purpose of this thread i allready stated i found her "intresting" and wanting to talk about her latest words...

Yet this thread has failed to discuss her latest channelings. All we have is the question of her reliability and the problem with ATS mods putting her on HOAX. Terrible low quality because there IS information there worth discussing, such like the google issue, the artefacts near the sun, the light suposed to be cared for in great security...imo that is.
Comparing to some of other posts presented here on ATS either bible related or UFO´s or et´s or fantoms on a window or mysterious experiencies on wal mart or predictions from a web bot or many many other ..putting B G on HOAX is a ridiculous thing to do.

Regards to all.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by gusan]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
reply to post by srsen

Could you please link to "the law of one" channeling you mentioned.
Thanks..

Happily

Law Of One book 1

Law Of One book 2

Law Of One book 3

Law Of One book 4

Law Of One book 5

Law Of One info site

All this stuff is totally free. If you enjoy it you are then able to purchase it in book form if you wish.

I am not ashamed to say that although this is channelled information, I give it ALOT of time.

Enjoy the ride

[edit on 22-3-2010 by srsen]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join