It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild is "on" again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
There's a rather vast difference between the old drunk and someone who says they are chanelling - and are sober. But, yes, it might as well be left as it is. I can see you point of view, but it's a shame you don't seem able to see ours. We seem to be the only three left talking about this now, lol.

Perhaps in your mind there is, but in mine, there really isn't.
And might I add that I was into the whole channeling thing a few years ago, but I realized that I was wasting my time and getting lied to, not to mention I was losing a bit of money.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think we are going to have to agree to disagree
Each to their own, and i mean that - believe it or not haha

I've enjoyed this little debate anyway - hopefully others come in and pick it up a bit later. This is why i love ATS.

For now, i'm off to bed guys. Time to rest my head for a bit.

Take it easy
Thanks for the chat!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Very well, perhaps there is not. So why does an old drunk person deserve the immediate label of rambling liar? That's beside the point anyway. At the end of the day, she has done absolutely nothing to harm you and nothing to attract my belief. There really is no point in continuing this. As I said, there is no proof whatsoever either way.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Very well, perhaps there is not. So why does an old drunk person deserve the immediate label of rambling liar? That's beside the point anyway. At the end of the day, she has done absolutely nothing to harm you and nothing to attract my belief. There really is no point in continuing this. As I said, there is no proof whatsoever either way.

And I'm sure murderers do nothing to you personally but thats irrelevant, its the fact that she does rip people off, thats what I take offense to.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

lol. Now we're comparing her to a murderer? Given your obvious strong feelings about the subject, you probably know this: if she directly made money off of the october 14th thing (as in, give me money or they won't show), then yes she is ripping people off regardless of whether the original intention was good or not. However, as I think is the case, if she made money only from people buying books and cds etc - as someone else said - then it is not ripping people off at all.

I am aware that it your morals and such that are offended here, but at the end of the day, people will do what they want. If someone wants to send her money, they will; you being annoyed that they're being ripped off helps no one, and only increases your risk of that vein in your forehead bursting lol. If she is, indeed, ripping people off, then it's a shame, but their own problem frankly. Don't worry about it so much. Or do. Up to you I suppose

Anyway, this has become pointless, so I'm going to play Heavy Rain. Ta ta

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

lol. Now we're comparing her to a murderer? Given your obvious strong feelings about the subject, you probably know this: if she directly made money off of the october 14th thing (as in, give me money or they won't show), then yes she is ripping people off regardless of whether the original intention was good or not. However, as I think is the case, if she made money only from people buying books and cds etc - as someone else said - then it is not ripping people off at all.

I am aware that it your morals and such that are offended here, but at the end of the day, people will do what they want. If someone wants to send her money, they will; you being annoyed that they're being ripped off helps no one, and only increases your risk of that vein in your forehead bursting lol. If she is, indeed, ripping people off, then it's a shame, but their own problem frankly. Don't worry about it so much. Or do. Up to you I suppose

Anyway, this has become pointless, so I'm going to play Heavy Rain. Ta ta

I was using the murderer analogy to make my point, that it doesn't matter what someone does to you personally, if what they do to others is negative, all your other points i've touched on earlier, as this is circular.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Agreed she is a professional charlatan that is my only take on her.:

[edit on 20-3-2010 by onecon]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

"Blossom Goodchild"..., "Arizona Wilder"..., "Raelians"..., "Council of Nibiruans"..., people that claim to keep contact with the "Cosmic Federation of Light", with the "Maldekians from Maldek", with "Ra"....
Ok guys, my advice is UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, TRUST IN "CHANNELIZERS", "CONTACTEES" OR "MEDIUMS"!!!!!!!!
These people that allow their minds and bodies being used/possessed by, what they assume to be "benevolent entities", are CATTLE of astral vampires, that FEED with their energy. These fools receive 1% of information and 99% of disinformation from these beings, and they spread this amount of disinfo as if it was supreme truths. Unfortunately these puppets have many followers, blinder than the ones they follow. The probability you have a major epic deception or a damage in your life, by believe in "contactees" or any kind of "mediums", is 101%.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Who is a liar?
Nr 1 the dialogs are completly free of charge on her website. No need to pay at all!
Nr 2 How did she make money on the "lie" of 14th of oct? By selling a few books? So what?

I know mediums and this kind of "buissnes" does money primaraly on seances and sittings..that is private visits like a doctor. So i just wonder why an individual doing this would put herself in this position? She clearly risked it all, made a 100% fool..she said this during the predictions. I am sure after that insident her buisiness sufer a lot. So for me money issue is out of the question.

I think the negative comments is the deseption on many of us showing.

Read the letters for FREE on her website and make your own opinion on this.

Of course i would never ever pay for this information..but again..no one has to! Its free of charge.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Nr 2 How did she make money on the "lie" of 14th of oct? By selling a few books? So what?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Who knows if this woman actually made any extra money off this whole oct 14 thing. As someone already mentioned, all her associated channelings were free for anyone to read. She certainly gained popularity and generated more traffic to her site, but did that translate into income? who knows.

IMO, from the interviews and comments I have seen of her, it is possible that she actually believes in the things she says.

One thing for sure, if all this stuff is completely fabricated by her, I have to give her credit just for her imagination. Maybe she should have just written a sci-fi novel with the same theme.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

YOU dont have to, i never told anyone to think this or that...so why do you ask me? You have a mind of your own wich i respect 100%.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but when you said:

I just read B G latest channelings and i must say its looking intressting once again. Please visit her site for further information from other dates other channelings.

I thought you meant that her newest channeling is something of interest (i.e., something that should interest most ATS members), and when you said:

I know we were many disipointed on the 14th of oct but let us not go into that issue again, it has been discussed allready.

I thought that you were implying the October 14th prediction fiasco was just an aberration, and that we should all move on with listening to her predictions again.

I should have wrote "I just read B G latest channelings and i must say "I FIND IT" looking intressting once again"

Yes -- then I would not have originally posted what I posted.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

For gods sake. How many times does this woman have to be wrong before people start realising she's a fraud.

Ladies and gentlemen, by believing anything this woman has to say you only show yourselfs up as easily duped individuals. She is not insane, she is just a very good con woman.

I just give up on ATS if people here belive this obvious fraud. I mean come on she has been exposed as a fraud, numerous times and yet some of you accept it as reailty.

It's pathetic.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by gusan

For gods sake. How many times does this woman have to be wrong before people start realising she's a fraud.

Ladies and gentlemen, by believing anything this woman has to say you only show yourselfs up as easily duped individuals. She is not insane, she is just a very good con woman.

I just give up on ATS if people here belive this obvious fraud. I mean come on she has been exposed as a fraud, numerous times and yet some of you accept it as reailty.

It's pathetic.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

Did you read the whole thread?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Did you read the whole thread?

Yes i did, Would you be so kind as to explain why you posted this comment. Give me a question and i wil answer. I will also point out the constant lying of Blossom Goodchild.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Blossom Godchild has been debunked how many times? She is a fraud, and a flake. They actually invited her on a local radio show here in the last year simply to make fun of her, and she was oblivious to the fact that she was being made a public fool of on the air. She just kept rambling on, and agreed to come back on the show for seconds.

Hmm... I personally think she is for real, and mentally disturbed.

I find is a bit monsterous to invite on and ridicule a mentally disturbed individual for amusement...

If she is just a hoaxing idiot, she wouldnt give a date but instead say "soon" so she would not lose mass amounts of followers after a specific timeframe. Like...Greer never gives dates, just keeps saying soon, etc etc...perfect hoax master.

She is obviously disturbed, and I find anyone whom would bring her on publically to feel better about themselves by humiliating a mentally disturbed person the one whom needs to be ridiculed.

Watch and learn:

I am glad Icke (a madman) pwned Wogan. He deserved it

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I asked because having participated in this thread, I don't recall anyone defending Goodchild's data.

What has been argued is that Goodchild should not be labeled this and that just because her information is considered incorrect in the eyes of some. You don't shoot the messenger and in this case Goodchild is just that, the messenger.

Posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Ladies and gentlemen, by believing anything this woman has to say you only show yourselfs up as easily duped individuals.

No. If someone believes something Goodchild says they are well within their rights to do so. They obviously found a truth in there and went with it. Certainly doesn't mean they are 'easily duped'.

I understand that you don't give much credence to Goodchild's work. That's sweet by me - your perogative, no problems.

But if someone else gets value out of her work then why did you feel the need to attack them?

Your truth and my truth are different. This is ok. It's what makes the world go round

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Icke is a madman and Goodchild is mentally disturbed? Bit harsh mate.

There are many very sane people who would argue your point.

Is there any academics/researchers who you enjoy reading and respect but whom others shoot down and label?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
reply to post by SaturnFX

Icke is a madman and Goodchild is mentally disturbed? Bit harsh mate.

There are many very sane people who would argue your point.

Is there any academics/researchers who you enjoy reading and respect but whom others shoot down and label?

Icke is 50/50. He has a very firm grasp on many of the more shadow government type issues in the world. He is a madman in regards to some of the more unfounded leaps he goes through. Reptilian emotion suckers and such. What makes him mad is actually not in the contemplation of this potential tie in, but his near violent insistance of its authenticity when he has no proof. He has tons of evidence showing the bloodline shadow government of course...its when he goes onto reptilians is when he goes into crazy mode with a vengence....and again, its about how he displays this highly disputable theory.

Blossom hears voices in her head that UFOs will make a worldwide appearance with independence day type effect for days on end and usher in the golden age of humanity next tuesday...and then the tuesday following when that falls through, and then etc...each time it doesnt happen, she hears more voices in her head she first ignores because she is angry, and then comes around and starts listening to them again for the next tuesday event.
The only reasonable explanation is that either she is mentally disturbed, or her alien cloud friends are like the worst aliens ever in regards to honoring their word...

Now, it would be cool be proven wrong about Blossom, but I suspect its far more likely she is just mentally disturbed.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Personaly I can't wait for Blossom Goodchild's next book :

" Insanity and Delusions for Fun and Profit"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join