It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

h2o2 - hydrogen peroxide therapy success!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

the diet is for weight loss. i started last feb. and have completed a total of 4 x 6-weeks rounds. my total weight loss is 65 pounds and nearly 6 inches off my waistline. most effective diet i have ever been on. i will start a new thread on that topic, if necessary.

G'day tgidkp

I'll risk going off topic for a paragraph.....

I believe that weight loss is way too fast. I believe you are losing too much muscle mass, thereby compromising your long term muscle/fat ratio. That will almost certainly cause you to rebound back to where you don't want to be. If that is you in your avatar, I believe can also see signs you are losing weight too fast. You should slow down the weight loss.

These are my humble thoughts, for what they are worth.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
heloo,

sorry for jumping on the bandwagon and interrupting the weightloss issue, but i had to ask a few questions on this. Not to criticise, because i'm looking at this product myself for a family member.

Do you have any inflammatory disorders, ie. Arthritis or the like?
what side effects have you felt if any?
you said 'h2o2 therapy worked'. what was the therapy for? to my knowledge, you have therapy to overcome a problem, apart from some holistics, did you take it just to improve your mood?

did you feel any effect to things like your eyesight and balance?

sorry that's a bit like a full grilling, but someone close to me has cervical arthritis, which is progressively going to deteriorate their balance and eyesight and naturally, doctor's said there's nothing they can do. I'll be using it for a month myself first, to be sure it'd be ok for them. i'm hoping you are able to give me the right answer to all those
but obviously if you can be honest that's the best thing!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi I came across this site by accident and I am also on a HP course now at 23 drops of food grade 3 times a day. I have gone on this therapy to cure various skin conditions, and so far I have made about 50 percent progress.

In addition I have not had any alcohol for over a month, so am not sure if the improvement is due to this. But am more inclined to believe that th HP is working.

However I have an unexpected benifit from the HP therapy, the clarity of the mind, which I have never experienced before.
Before this HP course I would say I had a slight case of social anxiety, where I would get nervous/panic if I was addressing more than 2 people. Now I can and have talked with confidence and clarity to large groups and feel confident enough to make a speech on a stage if needed.

Further to this I feel alot less stressed. So far I more or less believe that HP may be a cure, if not a miracle, but need more time to eveluate say yes this works.

I have read alot about HP therapy before taking this on. Please remember food grade HP is the only one recommended to take internaly, which MUST be diluted. NEVER INTAKE UNDILUTED.
You start of a 3 drop 3 times per day in at lest 7oz glass of DISTILLED water, and increase one drop per day.

I have also read a few articles where some doctors who treat patients by intravanous HP treatment have said ingesting is inaffective and can be bad for you. Now I am skepticle of these remarks, as they charge hundreds of $/£ of one treatment of intravous injections. But if ingesting gives the same benifit they will lose alot of business, as you only payfor the botlle of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, which will last you for more than a 6 months, even if you did the treatment everyday.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hydrogen peroxide is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) as an antimicrobial agent, an oxidizing agent and for other purposes by the FDA.[28]

Hydrogen peroxide has been used as an antiseptic and anti-bacterial agent for many years due to its oxidizing effect. While its use has decreased in recent years with the popularity of readily available over the counter products, it is still used by many hospitals, doctors and dentists.

* Like many oxidative antiseptics, hydrogen peroxide causes mild damage to tissue in open wounds, but it also is effective at rapidly stopping capillary bleeding (slow blood oozing from small vessels in abrasions), and is sometimes used sparingly for this purpose, as well as cleaning.
* Hydrogen peroxide can be used as a toothpaste when mixed with correct quantities of baking soda and salt.[29]
* Hydrogen peroxide and benzoyl peroxide are sometimes used to treat acne.
* Hydrogen peroxide is used as an emetic in veterinary practice.

Alternative uses

* The American Cancer Society states that "there is no scientific evidence that hydrogen peroxide is a safe, effective or useful cancer treatment", and advises cancer patients to "remain in the care of qualified doctors who use proven methods of treatment and approved clinical trials of promising new treatments."

American Cancer Society would say this in light of H202 being a cure for cancer.
If a cure was found to be proven effective then American Cancer Society and it's members would be out on the street. There are more people in the cancer treatment industry in America than people who have cancer!

A single atom of oxygen, is very reactive and is referred to as a free radical. Over the past several years, we've continually read that these free radicals are responsible for all types of ailments and even premature ageing. What many writers seem to forget, however, is that our bodies create and use free radicals to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi!

In fact, the cells responsible for fighting infection and foreign invaders in the body (your white blood cells) make hydrogen peroxide and use it to oxidize any offending culprits. The intense bubbling you see when hydrogen peroxide comes in contact with a bacteria-laden cut or wound is the oxygen being released and bacteria being destroyed. The ability of our cells to produce hydrogen peroxide is essential for life. H202 is not some undesirable by-product or toxin, but instead a basic requirement for good health.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jack1010

www.the-natural-path.com...

Even at this dilution, it can be used to kill germs as a topical disinfectant or mouthwash. Nevertheless, do not use this for hydrogen peroxide therapy as it contains chemical stabilizers. Always look for food grade hydrogen peroxide. In most cases, you will find food grade hydrogen peroxide in 12%, 17% or 35% solutions. At these concentrations, you must always use care when handling food grade hydrogen peroxide as it can burn your skin. Lastly, it must be diluted, using distilled water, to a minimum 3.5% solution before it can be used for therapeutic purposes. Any concentration of hydrogen peroxide above 10% can cause neurological damage. As previously mentioned, too much of a good thing is not always better for you!

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Most exposures to hydrogen peroxide are with the 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide, which results in little or no morbidity. However, the storage and use of 35% hydrogen peroxide for natural health benefits results in an emerging source for more serious ingestions. Thirty-five per cent hydrogen peroxide can be lethal when ingested, and needs to be treated with caution and stored appropriately. Public awareness and regulation of the use of this substance is required.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just for clarification - The hydrogen peroxide that should be used is the 35% food grade. Not the brown bottle in the drug store. The brown bottle is not food grade. Also the 35% is very powerful stuff. It should not be taken in excess and never directly externally or internally. Always diluted and at a pace like or less than the one listed. Too much too fast is dangerous. It is a very effective took and I believe better than MMS1,2 where available. But the body can have very adverse reactions if over consumed. H202 is very effective at killing anaerobic microbes and does not kill the aerobic microbes.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Nope, i draw the line at drinking anything that comes out of the end of a willy.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

American Cancer Society would say this in light of H202 being a cure for cancer. If a cure was found to be proven effective then American Cancer Society and it's members would be out on the street. There are more people in the cancer treatment industry in America than people who have cancer!

This has to be the truest thing i've ever read on ATS.

Love it.

And not just in America either, the UK cancer 'market' is a big business machine too.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I heartily encourage experimenting with this. While I don't see where it could be of any benefit for an individual, from a Darwinian perspective I can see where it could lead to an overall increase in the average intelligence of the population.

As more fools die out.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You missed the obvious clue that the OP is alive and well...having posted the OP.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Why can't you just use the 3% from the drug store?
It is only going to be diluted anyway so you would use 30 drops instead of 3. Plus being antisceptic grade it is pure.
The 'food grade' catch phrase on the website screams 'scam' to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Supposedly there's chemical stabilizers added to the normal stuff .... but maybe it is a scam....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
Why can't you just use the 3% from the drug store?
It is only going to be diluted anyway so you would use 30 drops instead of 3. Plus being antisceptic grade it is pure.
The 'food grade' catch phrase on the website screams 'scam' to me.

Hydrogen peroxide is available in various strengths and grades.

* 3.5% Pharmaceutical Grade: This is the grade sold at your local chemist or supermarket. This product is not recommended for internal use. It contains an assortment of stabilisers which shouldn't be ingested. Various stabilizers include: acetanilide, phenol, sodium stanate and tertrasodium phosphate.
* 6% Beautician Grade: This is used in beauty shops to colour hair and is not recommended for internal use.
* 30% Reagent Grade: This is used for various scientific experimentation and also contains stabilisers. It is also not for internal use.
* 30% to 32% Electronic Grade: This is used to clean electronic parts and not for internal use.
* 35% Technical Grade: This is a more concentrated product than the Reagent Grade and differs slightly in that phosphorus is added to help neutralise any chlorine from the water used to dilute it.
* 35% Food Grade: This is used in the production of foods like cheese, eggs, and whey-containing products. It is also sprayed on the foil lining of aseptic packages containing fruit juices and milk products. THIS IS THE ONLY GRADE RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL USE
* 90%: This is used as an oxygen source for rocket fuel.

Only 35% Food Grade hydrogen peroxide is recommended for internal use. At this concentration, however, hydrogen peroxide is a very strong oxidiser and if not diluted, it can be extremely dangerous or even fatal. Any concentrations over 10% can cause neurological reactions and damage to the upper gastrointestinal tract. There have been two known fatalities in children who ingested 27% and 40% concentrations of H202. Recently, a 26 month old female swallowed one mouthful of 35% H202. She immediately began vomiting, followed by fainting and respiratory arrest. Fortunately, she was under emergency room care and although she experienced erosion and bleeding of the stomach and esophageus, she survived the incident. When she was re-examined 12 days later, the areas involved had healed (J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 90;28(1):95-100).

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I bought a bottle of 35% in November of last year and followed the purge schedule. After I finished the purge schedule I quit all together. I had a tumor on my gums, a peptic ulcer, and a cyst on my left shoulder. After the purge schedule, my tumor was completely gone, my ulcer was gone, and the cyst was about half it's original size. I quit because it mades me very gassy and I just got tired of it. I do believe that was caused by the protein shakes I was taking for my workouts. It was keeping me constipated and the h2o2 in my digestive tract was reacting. I restarted it 4 days ago and I am already starting to notice where I'm starting to purge everything out. After this round I will stay on the maintenance schedule for a few months.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jack1010

to : JACK1010

Are you still taking the h2o2 therapy and what conclusions have you made after you post in 2010.

THanks for any information.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

In actuality, tgidkp, if you simply dosed in accordance with the schedule you posted, you did not really do an oxidative therapy because this is only about half of the process.

I own The Oxygen Therapy Program and I have been on daily H2O2 oxygen therapy for the past 3.5 years and if anyone has any questions concerning oral oxygen therapy, I would be happy to address them.

Also, it isimportant to understand that oral oxygen therapy is only 1 of the means of using 35% H2O2 in an oxygen program. Additionally there is:

1. Oral
2. Nasal Inhalation
3. Oral inhalation
4. Baths
5. Showers
6. Foot Soaks
7. Gargling

All of these are viable methods of getting extra oxygen into your body. And while there are still many people who do not understand oxygen therapy, it is very simple.

Most of us have survived for weeks, months, and even decades in some instances without sufficient oxygen to even maintain our health. By using oxygen therapy we can rid our bodies of accumulated pesticides, automobile exhaust fumes, pet dander and many other contaminants that would normally remain in the body and eventually cause some health problems or another.

This problemis so pervasive and so serious that studies have been done recently that show that even diabetes may be caused by breathing in auto exhaust fumes. Just GOOGLE 'Airborne Diabetes' for more information.

So it really isn't just what we are eating that decides our state of health, it is what we are breathing as well... and whether our bodies aregetting enough oxygen on a cellular level to do its job of keeping us healthy.

God Bless!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I agree. It is so sad that The American Cancer Society has been sucking money out of the government and people as donations since 1948 and in all that time and using all those BILLIONS of dollars, still hasn't found a cure for anything!

That should tell you something!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Great to know about this.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi there,
I hope some of you can still see my post..
I have cancer caused by EVB in my Narsopharynx which got metastasised to neck lymph nodes.
I’ve been avoiding the conventional treatments and been on alternative meds for 5 months , so far I haven’t been seeing any good result 😔
Can any of you please tell me if you are still using the H Peroxide succcessfully and know anyone personally who treated cancer successfully?
I bought 35% food grade and started using it for 2 days but I have been reading conflicting info ( some cancer use oxygen to grow and and they produce Hydrogen Peroxide?)

Appreciate any Iinputs....

Many thanks

a reply to: OxygenLynne

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join