It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

h2o2 - hydrogen peroxide therapy success!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/41c69da2f0aa9005.jpg[/atsimg]

i have just finished a full round of oxidative therapy using ingestable hydrogen peroxide. i initially read about h2o2 therapy here on ATS, and so i have returned to share my results.

i began this regimen blindly. i am fond of using my body as an experimental chemistry lab, exploring the full range of physical states, and by so doing, refining my consious experience. h2o2 did not disappoint.

some might call this foolhardy, as i have also been on a 500 calorie/day diet for the past 5 weeks.

the regimen i used follows:

Day # -Number of Drops/ Times Per Day
1 - 3 / 3
2 - 4 / 3
3 - 5 / 3
4 - 6 / 3
5 - 7 / 3
6 - 8 / 3
7 - 9 / 3
8 - 10 / 3
9 - 12 / 3
10 - 14 / 3
11 - 16 / 3
12 - 18 / 3
13 - 20 / 3
14 - 22 / 3
15 - 24 / 3
16 - 25 / 3

from THIS website.

as the number of drops per day increased, it became clearer to me the effect that it was having. at day #14, i started experiencing a sense of hyperventilation which was both peculiar and slightly frightening.

while walking at a normal pace, my heart was beating fiercely and i could not tell if i needed more air or less air. i became extremely dehydrated. but i did not feel as though i was unwell....on the contrary, i had reserves of energy and mental clarity which i have never before experienced in my life.

recently in my college biology course, i have been studying cellular respiration.

the short story is that the entire process of energy production in the body is electro-chemically driven by the oxygen radical, or O- typically, the body obtains O- through breathing.

interestingly, the action of h2o2 in the body is to release more oxygen radicals into your system. thus i propose the following conclusions of this therapy:

1- higher rate of cellular respiration.
2- body must compensate for imbalance of h2o to h2o2.

in any case, i have found it to be beneficial and certainly not harmful.

i am NOT a doctor. do not take this as medical advice.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

G'day tgidkp

I've been aware of this for quite some time.....years & years, actually.

I've never understood how it can transit through the digestive process in any way at all, without breaking back down into oxygen & water.

It's essentially unstable & that's what it wants to do.

We also manufacture our own internal H2O2......so why should a few extra drops make a diffence?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Removed duplicate post

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would caution anyone about rushing into any experiment, I have a friend that tried this and his urine became so bitter that it was not drinkable. Two weeks after discontinuing treatments his urine was tasting great again.

Seriously I would like to see more clinical trials on "fringe" therapy.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

drinkable urine??

your taking the piss obviously?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi OP!!

Interesting post.

Can you please explain the differences and benefits you have noticed after taking the course?

What was the reason you started taking it in the first place??

Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by deepred

drinkable urine??

your taking the piss obviously?

Your question requires a rather lengthy answer, which I will provide in a future reply, but first, I must run off to the restroom to refill my glass.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I used h2o2 twenty years ago terminate an inflammatory arthritic condition...
...which had been diagnosed as chronic...
...in response to h2o2 each arthritic joint flared and settled in the reverse order of their original involvement.

Three months all joints had flared and settled and the condition has never returned.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Removed duplicate post

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

"Removed duplicate post" ???????

Please provide a link, I really want to believe you.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepred
I have a friend that tried this and his urine became so bitter that it was not drinkable. Two weeks after discontinuing treatments his urine was tasting great again.

You drank your friend's urine??!!!!???!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes, there is such a thing as "Urine Therapy".

Although wikipedia is biased towards allopathy, here is the entry.

Urine Therapy

Adherents say the lost immune system compounds when re-ingested could speed infection recovery.

But urine also is the conduit of unwanted/rejected metabolic waste.... it's the old weighing up on the balance again...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i was asked to sum up the therapy how-to's:

i bought THIS peroxide. it is very important to get ingestable peroxide only!

you will need a dropper. i picked one up from the local organics supermarket.

total cost ~ $30

then just follow the daily dose schedule as given in the OP. dilute the number of drops into 8 to 12 ounces of *non-chlorinated* water. it will be best to avoid having food and h2o2 in your stomach at the same time, as your body might try to rid itself of that combination.

one last note: take your final dose no later than 3 hours before bed. when taken directly before bed, it would give me the old restless-legs feeling that i needed to be moving around.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by tgidkp]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

the question of oxygen absorption has been present in my mind as well. but even from the first few doses i took, it was clear to me that indeed "something" was getting down to a cellular level.

i have just finished reading The One Minute Cure. the author says that once the h2o2 enters the body, it gives up its additional oxygen molecule. the blood is already well equipped to handle the oxygen radical. within the first several doses, the stomach becomes less reactive to the extra oxygen, and it is absorbed directly into the blood.

also, she says that most people are chronically oxygen deficient and that this leads to the majority of diseases in society.

some other excerpts that i found interesting follow:

hydrogen peroxide increases oxygen and hemoglobin disassociation, thus maximizing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells.

an enzyme coating surrounds every human cell which makes it resistant to oxidation. bacteria, viruses and disease microorganisms have no such enzyme coating and are therefore oxidized on contact with ozone or hydrogen peroxide.

the human body is composed of 70-80 percent water, and water is 89 percent oxygen. therefore, oxygen comprises 71 percent of the body, and is the body's most abundant and essential element. we cannot survive more than a few minutes without oxygen.

steps are already being taken behind the scenes to take food-grade hydrogen peroxide out of the market because it presents a threat to the revenues of the pharmaceutical industry.

only 15 percent of the oxygen you inhale is absorbed into the bloodstream. bio-oxidative therapy stimulates the movement of oxygen atoms from the bloodstream to the cells to a greater degree than is usually reached by other means.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

i started with the therapy merely out of curiosity. i have not been in particularly poor health.....but not all that great, either.

as i said before, i have been on a strict 500 calorie diet, and so i figured that this would be an ideal time to study the effects of h2o2 in a concentrated way.

other than the general effects of super-oxygenated blood, which i described in the OP, i cannot report any cure of disease. it is my hope, however, that it has been an effective preventative measure, as i hate doctors in general.

if i should ever get sick, h2o2 is definitely the first place i will turn.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Since you undertook this experiment at the same time you were eating only 500 calories a day, what's to say your stated results were not the result of the diet? Maybe low blood sugars or low blood pressure. Also, I thought antioxidants were a good thing because free radicals in the body are destructive?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

most people are chronically oxygen deficient

There is one fact of biology/toxicology applicable here, which could explain the effectiveness.

It contributes to the suicide method where one shuts oneself in a sealed garage and start a car.

Carbon monoxide poisoning. It permanently attaches itself to haemoglobin, rendering that specific haemoglobin unable to carry oxygen.

The life of a red blood cell averages between 3-4 months.

The car exhaust one inhales today will only be "cured" 3-4 months after it happens.

With increasingly more cars in the roads and chronic inhalation of exhaust....

One does wonder what will this lead to.

An uncomfortable side-effect of a more industrialised and globalised world.

Where I live, Brazil, bows down to the wood industry, who are logging the oxygen producing Amazon to death.

People here feel powerless, Amazon is a wide area land, where one can be killed with a low chance of the perpetrator being noticed.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

i have been on the 500 calorie diet off and on since february '09. i am familiar enough with the effects that i am able to distinguish the two.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

Here's a study showing hydrogen peroxide killing colon cancer cells but their antioxidants reacted differently depending on the type -- between three types.

pubs.acs.org...

The oxygen radicals are for digestion whereas the antioxidants are for mitrochrondia -- to counteract their oxidation damage and thereby clean the blood. That's why the whole blood pH debate gets misconstrued since the stomach will maintain a certain pH -- but that is not necessarily the same as the blood.

www.eurekalert.org...

Copp said there is a potential for antioxidants to reverse or partially reverse some of those changes that result from aging or disease. However, K-State's studies have shown that some of the oxidants in our body, such as hydrogen peroxide, are helpful to increase blood flow.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

G'day tgidkp

Thanks for your detailed response......I will get back to that detail in a while

May I ask.....why are on you a "strict 500 calorie per day" diet?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

the diet is for weight loss. i started last feb. and have completed a total of 4 x 6-weeks rounds. my total weight loss is 65 pounds and nearly 6 inches off my waistline. most effective diet i have ever been on. i will start a new thread on that topic, if necessary.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join