It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Time Travels to the Year 2749

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandervord

This guy seemed to know alot of info about highly secret spacifics, and not alot about the basics.

Which only shows you that he is lying.

You can say the wildest things and say "it's top secret" because nobody would ever know.

The simplest things are the best to show credibility, because anyone can research and study them. Failing to provide them is failing to bring any proof to the table.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Could be fake. Could be real. I still get a kick out of listening to Beilek either way. It has value in that it is entertaining and possibly informative. I like that the OP presented us w. the video so we could discuss it and draw our own conclusions on it. This is approach is vital.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Im up to part four and he still hasnt brought anything new to the table, he sounds like he's a big fan of wingmakers, and the future he paints is pretty dull when probed for specifics he wanders off topic, this is where you need an interviewer like kerry cassidy...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anything but her. Really. She makes me want to bite my own leg off and beat myself to death with the bloody end.

And, if this is the Al Bielek I'm thinking of, he was around long before wingmakers.

But I have to agree with the posters who said, he gets caught when they ask him what conveniences they had in the 28th century.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
also...the year 2700 and people still drive around cars?

Why not? People rode horses for thousands of years before cars came along.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
if by 2700, people still drives cars

they will need something like mass murder to keep the low pop number

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
10 years old, so a bit out of date - but fun to listen too! Well, 3 and a half parts anyway

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Highly silly.

One has but to look at current and near future trends to realize that in 100 years tops we will have transhumanity, and to some extent posthumanity.

You want to know about the future? Listen to what Ray Kurzweil has to say. At least its somewhat substantiated.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join