It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3D Apple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Here is something I wanted to hear your thoughts on. Consider this scenario and tell us how you would deal with it.

Let's say you are an apple. You're surrounded by other apples.You all share a commonality, which is that your mental plane is in 2D.In other words, your perception is in 2D.

Over the past several months of vibrational meditation, (either as a result of your vibrational conscious energies going at right angles to itself..) you became aware of your 3 Dimensional body.

Now, you can't actually SEE this dimension, but you can feel that you have a top and bottom. You begin to slowly understand the entire science of your 2D existence. The mysteries of shape shifting or vanishing apples is immediately understood. You can even feel the energy field that restricts some of your 2D movement. You understand how to vanish and reappear.

You have no control over this 3D realm yet. You were born into the 2D plain. So you can not directly manipulate this 3D universe.

While relearning your new existence you stumble on a method to "speak" to your higher 3D self. It is this "voice" that tells you everything you need to know about the 3D universe. However, since you are limited to 2D language and energies, you can only get symbolic and vague words to help you along the way.
Maybe you put these words into a book and call it the Bible, where millions of people will debate the silliness of the phraseology used when it has no application to the 2D world.

Now, let's say you logged onto a Forum board like ATS and stated to it's members, "I have seen the beyond and understand everything about our universe."

naturally, you will be asked to provide proof of this so called 3D world.

How would you provide it? Using that same logic, how can you prove to the 3D minds, that you have seen the 4th dimension. 5th....6th...7th........?

Remember, you only have "physical" control over your OWN plain of existence. So you can not move up or down in a 2D world. Only the 3D body can, a 3D body can only be controlled by a 3D conscience

I have a few answers of my own, but I am mostly interested in turning the tables on all the skeptics out there who seem to enjoy destroying and discrediting people who fail to provide proof

So let's see how good you can handle it..

Cheers!

[edit on 19-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't think it would be provable under those circumstances. Imagine this example. Suppose everyone was blind. You discover a way to see, but only for short times with deep concentration. Now, try proving the concept of color to a blind world.

The problem is that you would have no common concept with which to compare. You can see a red ball and a green ball, you can see that they are different, but you don't really understand why one looks different than the other. You just know that they are. The people you are trying to convince don't even know there is a difference. You can observe the phenomenon, but you have no frame of reference to communicate the experience. The people you're trying to convince have no concept that relates to your experience.

Now, try telling them about a mirror.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

I came to the same conclusion after running through a few scenarios. I agree with you completely.

It's a pretty interesting scenario because it requires such a significant ability of communication to even come close!

That's why I made this thread, because I think it is becoming impossible for those on ATS who are experiencing the 4th dimension (and above) yet have no way to communicate the experience to those that haven't seen it yet.

Imagine how difficult it would be to describe the 3rd Dimension to a One dimensional being. Or explain the 7th to a 3rd dimension!! Seems mind boggling!

[edit on 20-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This brings me to another interesting question. How can one control their higher selves? We all know it is possible to raise our conscience upwards, but how do we command it? does it command us and all we are doing is getting in the way of our "destiny" ?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe "control" isn't the right concept. Do you control your eyes or do you interact with them. You can focus your eyes on an object, like the eight ball in a high stakes pool game, but it's at least as important to let your eyes make you aware of something you're not focusing on, like the beer bottle coming for your head. It's more interaction than control.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
Maybe "control" isn't the right concept. Do you control your eyes or do you interact with them. You can focus your eyes on an object, like the eight ball in a high stakes pool game, but it's at least as important to let your eyes make you aware of something you're not focusing on, like the beer bottle coming for your head. It's more interaction than control.

I think I understand what you are saying, and I agree with your analogy. I was thinking more on the lines of manipulate. Like the way you can move your 3rd dimensional body at will using your mind. Can we also "move" our 4th dimensional selves using our 3rd dimensional mind as well?

I know that we can experience the conscience of our higher selves, I am beginning to believe that we might be able to manipulate our higher bodies. If only we knew what that body could do. It would have to be an act of will since our physical 3rd dimensional bodies would not be able to manipulate 4D. Rather..visa versa...

hmmmm......

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

nicely said good sir, wish I could have thought to put it in those terms.

S & F

Also from personal experience, listen and try to mimic events, it should help.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Pajjikor]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Theres no such thing as a 2 dementional apple.

There is a reason we share experainces.... some die and some grow. Many people have created extreme expectation and fantasy. There may be a horrible shock for those who fall victim to these fantasys and refuse to let go of them with their own power.

Technology and its rapid expansion are squeezing the life out of the ignorant. Many times in stressfull survival situations people stick with an illogical tactic to their deaths.....

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

no awareness is borned true you must yourself as true awareness source existence life

because truth is abstraction entity that always manage itself reality objectively

so the true condition source is freedom only, that is why religions preach to face your fears or anything that restrain you to be alone as aware

this is the idea behind the let it go formula, not to hold strength to sense you as aware existing, just to let truth being your source as you being true for yourself

the major problem is what everyone seem to not admit the true conception of a source

everyone seem to think that source is the living powerful free move that can control and manipulate realities from a position above it

it is unfortunate the opposition between form and substance

because what you see in forms is you that are not substance

source is the concept of free move meaning always itself positive reality so it reached without meaning it a positive sense around it that are free too since it is not itself
source cannot be of wills, if you want to rule something it means necessary that you cant rule yourself so then you cant have any relation point with the concept of source quality

truth is the objective abstraction of positive reality that any source can do to position itself as positive real better free move

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Hi imans, I think I am understanding your communication. It is hard with the Language barrier but I think I understand.

It sounds like you are looking through quiet a bit of Quantum lenses to achieve the result of your conclusion. I think I follow you however.

Their is one thing that should seriously be considered when understanding the abilities and visions of the higher dimensions, that is this: If the conscience is the focal lens within the telescope of dimensions, then my simply raising it or lowering it, you can focus in on the energies within those dimensions.

This is why I made the Apple Analogy. Every living thing has within it an infinite number of lower and higher dimensional selves. The focal point of that beings energy has to be focused on one of these dimensions.

So, people who are now experiencing the 4th dimension and above, even the cultures that have been doing it for thousands of years, they are understanding that they are experiencing the energy existence of that higher being.

The question I had was this. Can your 2 dimensional self manipulate your 3 dimensional conscience to get your body to do what it wants?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

This is why I made the Apple Analogy. Every living thing has within it an infinite number of lower and higher dimensional selves. The focal point of that beings energy has to be focused on one of these dimensions.

How do we know that there is an infinite number of dimensions. could the fact that we focus in the third dimension mean that there is an even number of dimensions above and below three. Meaning is there only 5 dimensions?

Just some an idea.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
reply to post by imans

The question I had was this. Can your 2 dimensional self manipulate your 3 dimensional conscience to get your body to do what it wants?

it is not a true question but i guess what your means are

your conscience must be existin in truth to be out of your body conditions reality sources, the problem in your question is that you dont seem to admit that awareness of bein is existin truly, so your conception of what exist seem to be confused with the conception of source
existence and source are not the same one concept and reality life

existence is an objective fact of certainty in freedom rules, like the void aware of itself is never a will it is a fact that void in a way is forced to that made the void bein existin an definin the form of god existence, that static awareness and explain evil exploitations of those facts when you dont move you can will to be against what is happening outside of you

source is being true which mean free positive certainty an not a fact, source is a livin certain move, which also is the reason for evil in all those beasts pretenses of bein livins certain moves

so it is not that easy as you want it to be, if you want a true answer, of course everyone has impact on his external body condition to reach a reality of his livin means, bein true dont allow anymore to that general fact reality on the contrary, but being true allow a true reality in a sense where your body is itself awareness of you as a living true it is very subtle communications between true awareness, but the most important one is of course those gods there rulin everythin as objects to their lives oness and killin all the breaths encouragin beasts in anything aware to live through

new topics

top topics

join