It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project DVD'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have watched the three DVD' produced by Steven Greer' Disclosure Project.

Firstly the "Washington D.C. Press Club" conference, and then the two "Witness Testimony DVD'.

I think they are probably the best evidence of the existance of ET' visiting this planet.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ??????????

PS: If you are into ET' and UFO' and haven't seen them, do so, they are riveting stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
its good piece of information

the problem is that we really dont know whats going on, so, its hard to talk about with conviction about UFOs ...

good luck

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

WHAT DO YOU THINK ??????????

G'day downunderET

What do I think?

I think we don't need another Greer thread.

The rest are being placed in the hoax bin.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey OPs

Yes, the disclosure project is pretty much widely viewed as a great piece of work.
Greer however since then has gone towards the capitalistic cash in phase of his career...
Here is Greer's general method now:
Suggest he is talking to high level officals and something big is about to happen in the near future...of course he cant say who it is or what news it will be.
and needless to say, things never come to be.

He has a bunch of books, and getaways that cost a small (and not so small) fortune.

So, Greer in ATS is a questionmark...some will almost violently oppose any mention of him, and of course he has his extreme fanatical base.

But, most people did enjoy the disclosure project...not every speaker on there, but it had something for everyone.
that was in 2001 however...would be nice if another setup like that happened again.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't know why people get so down on Greer so much about money,Because god knows it much cost a bundle to put on those conferences. Flying out guest's not to mention putting up in hotels and what not.

Plus he has a rather extensive online presences that's gotta cost heaps in webmasters and that. ATS is pretty lucky they have the CIA,NSA, And MOSSAD bankrolling there forum.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I don't know why people get so down on Greer

G'day MOTT the Hoople

Here's a reason.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59a46f5ed449.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hey a little man cool pic dude!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I don't know why people get so down on Greer so much

G'day MOTT the Hoople

And this.....ummm....."Light Being".....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Yer that's a moth no doubt it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

You know.....

I don't think I can take another Greer thread.....

I'm getting exhausted such thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yer but here is my problem you say that all these people who seen alien's ET's are what ever the hell they are fakes ! But my problem I have seen them too!

I seen the little grey being in 1968 when I was 4, Unlike a dream I remember it like it was yesterday. I seen them before aliens became kitch or before it was even a topic in Australia in those days.

Then I happened to see "Communion the movie" about two day's ago on youtube for the first time, And the kid described exactly what I have seen ,the same thing as I described or seen 40 years ago!

So what am I too make of this? There is something too this mate! I don't know if Greer is bogus, All I want is answers.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Now let me ask you a question! If you believe these all these creatures are bogus and all the people who believe in them are charlatans. What are you doing here. Have you come too save us from ourselves?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

G'day MOTT the Hoople

I am here because of my intense life-long interest in this subject.

I didn't say I believe there are no aliens.....

I did say Greer is a fake.

It's people like him that make fools out of people like you & me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Majority of the Disclosure witnesses were the real deal but Greer in my mind is not.

The fame got to him and the out come of the Project took a turn to the left, he slackened off on following up the media push to present it world wide.

Greer has now joined the levels of Goodchild and the GFL/Ashtar command ex hippie clan.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
G'day everyone,

What do I think?

I thought I'd chuck in my thoughts, one line at a time.

But I think I'll just make one post,

as to not waste bandwidth.

A space between lines kinda helps claritywise, doesn't it?

Disclosure Project is a great video, all of the witnesses were credible in my eyes.

I recommend everybody interested in the UFO subject watch it all the way through, at least once.

Kind regards
Riot coming...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

G'day RiotComing

What can I say.....you've got me down to a tee!

I guess my aggro against Greer is as per so many others' aggro.....he promised so much & delivered so little.

I agree the vid is probably worth watching & I probably should have said that.

However, once you really drill down into the detail of a lot of that witness testimony, it's not quite as strong as it first appears......i.e. it can't simply be taken at "face value".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Here's my thread on it --

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

But, most people did enjoy the disclosure project...not every speaker on there, but it had something for everyone. that was in 2001 however...would be nice if another setup like that happened again.

Why would so many government and NASA officials align themselves with Greer in this project if there had been indications he wasn't the real deal? Once you make a decision to come forward as a govt. employee on a matter such as this, you don't just throw all your eggs in some guy's basket who hasn't given you a reason to think he's legit. That's always been my question when it comes to whether or not Greer is approaching this thing effectively. What has he done to convince them he's got integrity

[edit on 20-3-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

G'day NightGypsy

I don't think people write off material such as the "Disclosure Project DVD".

I do think they write off all the money making, disingenuous activities he's been undertaking since then.

If you really drill down into a lot of the astronaut & other "expert witness" testimony, many credibility problems become evident.

The amount of misquoting & out of context quoting that occurs exacurbates this problem.

Whilst I don't exclude all of their testimony as not being credible, I am having trouble finding such commentary that is unequivocal.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for that post. . .

In my mind, everything encompassing the issues being presented by the Disclosure Project should be of extreme concern to everyone in the world, whether they are true or not.

If they are true, well . . . the reasons for our concern should be obvious:

>>Massive cover-up lasting decades

>>ET's are real

>>Alleged plot for fake ET invasion

>>Existence of free energy technology that's been suppressed

>>Development of space weapons

If the Disclosure Project is nothing but a bunch of liars perpetrating a hoax, then we should be just as concerned. They wouldn't be using such an elaborate method of deception if there wasn't a plan of epic proportion coming down the pike . . . and it surely won't be one that bodes well for the citizenry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join